• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Marshall/Boogie View Post
    Man, how cool would it be to have this guy turn out to be a killer SS? Weirder things have happened (Gates as UDFA, K Warner bagging groceries and winning SB in the same year, raining frogs, etc). I freaking love the videos of his run D. It still kills me that we totally screwed the pooch on Polamalu. If he turned out to be even a poor man version, it would be great. To have a feared thumper there and then let Weddle roam and do his thang as FS. One can dream...
    Not with Den60 around...
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2015
      • Send PM

bump.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

What is this through-bump-Thursday?

Maybe we should l@g@ that bump!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Grinners
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Marshall/Boogie View Post
          Man, how cool would it be to have this guy turn out to be a killer SS? Weirder things have happened (Gates as UDFA, K Warner bagging groceries and winning SB in the same year, raining frogs, etc). I freaking love the videos of his run D. It still kills me that we totally screwed the pooch on Polamalu. If he turned out to be even a poor man version, it would be great. To have a feared thumper there and then let Weddle roam and do his thang as FS. One can dream...
          I had the same dream awesome....................

Comment

• Steve
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • South Carolina
            • Meteorologist
            • Send PM

Not to burst too many bubbles, but I don't think we will see Mager at S anytime soon. They drafted him to play nickle DB, and since SS puts him further away from the action, I don't think we will see him there until he proves he can't play CB.

The other thing is that he is not a huge hitter as much as he is a wrap up tackler. In that sense, he is more like Weddle then Troy. Troy is more of the big hitter type, but who also misses when he goes to light people up. Weddle, while not as spectacular, is a far better tackler (overall), because he misses a lot less. But you don't get the ESPN highlights as much either.

Comment

Working...
            X