• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AL9000
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2022
    • San Diego, CA
    • Send PM

LMFAO! Dude’s team FINALLY (luckily) wins 1 Super Bowl in the modern day NFL and now he’s pretending to be a Raiders fan with the “how many Super Bowls has your team won” question! This is pure comedy.

Comment

• AL9000
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2022
      • San Diego, CA
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

You can keep talking your shit all you want. KC won 14 games last year, LA has won 16 the last TWO years. I don't have to convince myself that KC is the better team and I don't care about convincing you. It's a no brainer that they are. Records and playoff wins( something LA hasn’t had for quite a few years now) say so.

But hey good luck with Phillip Herbert. Or is it Justin Rivers, Same thing. Ringless
      aaaaand I struck a nerve lmao! Maybe take a break keyboard warrior. Your education is showing.

Comment

• Tges58
        Registered Chiefs Fan
        • Mar 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AL9000 View Post
        LMFAO! Dude’s team FINALLY (luckily) wins 1 Super Bowl in the modern day NFL and now he’s pretending to be a Raiders fan with the “how many Super Bowls has your team won” question! This is pure comedy.
        So how many Super Bowls HAVE the Chargers won? Goose egg. They've only been to one their entire existence and got their asses handed to them. Hell, the Panthers have been to more and they've only been around for less than half the time the Chargers have.

Your team is too pitiful to be funny.

Comment

• Tges58
          Registered Chiefs Fan
          • Mar 2022
          • Send PM

aaaaand I struck a nerve lmao! Maybe take a break keyboard warrior. Your education is showing.
          The post of someone that has no intelligent response

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Mahomes
            Chris Jones

Travis Kelce
            Orlando Brown
            Joe Thuney
            Creed Humphrey
            Tra Smith
            Nick Bolton
            Willie Gay
            Ljarius Snead
            Rashrd Fenton.
            Justin Reid
            Andy Reid
            Brett Veach
            Juju S Smith(1400 receiving yards with a competent Qb
            Mecole Hardman( ProBowl returner who was coming onstrong as a WR late last year. Almost as fast as Hill.
            I'll help you out here.
            I highlighted Chief stars in red, promising young stars in green, coaches in blue, & executives in orange.

Everyone else is at best an average starter or somewhat below that level: Snead/Thuney are a bit better than average....so they are marked in yellow.
            Lots of jags you are throwing my way when the discussion was about STARS! Guys who might deserve to go to a pro bowl at the very least.

You guys don't got them, and one of the very few you do have is approaching the threshold of NFL old age....not sure how many more games you can squeeze out of him.

This is not a Super Bowl roster you are showing me.
            I am not a Chief's fan, so I can be frank with you and not pretend that it is.

Here is an example of a Super Bowl team with stars....

Mahomes
            Hill
            Kelce (younger version)
            Jones
            Schwartz
            Fisher
            Mathieu
            Clarke (younger version)

or just look over the aisle at the Chargers roster.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

And that San Fran team looked like the better team in the Super Bowl.
              Hell, they looked like the better team in the playoffs last year.
              Mahomes will be lucky that he won one Super Bowl in his career.

I was rooting for the Chumps that game, and Mahomes ineptitude was pissing me off.
              The guy has looked like horse shit for most of 8 Super Bowl quarters: five minutes where he played his ass off, and 115 minutes of Mitchell Trubinsky type play.
              :sigh:

Comment

• Tges58
                Registered Chiefs Fan
                • Mar 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I'll help you out here.
                I highlighted Chief stars in red, promising young stars in green, coaches in blue, & executives in orange.

Everyone else is at best an average starter or somewhat below that level: Snead/Thuney are a bit better than average....so they are marked in yellow.
                Lots of jags you are throwing my way when the discussion was about STARS! Guys who might deserve to go to a pro bowl at the very least.

You guys don't got them, and one of the very few you do have is approaching the threshold of NFL old age....not sure how many more games you can squeeze out of him.

This is not a Super Bow roster you are showing me.
                I am not a Chief's fan, so I can be frank with you and not pretend that it is.

Here is an example of a Super Bowl team with stars....

Mahomes
                Hill
                Kelce (younger version)
                Jones
                Schwartz
                Fisher
                Mathieu
                Clarke (younger version)

or just look over the aisle at the Chargers roster.
                Those "stars" you talkative on the LA roster have won a combined nothing. Maybe you should wait until your team actually goes to the playoffs, let alone win, before you start talking about how great you think your team is.

Hey you win the Paper Bowl. Your Charmin trophy is in the mail.

Comment

• Tges58
                  Registered Chiefs Fan
                  • Mar 2022
                  • Send PM

And that San Fran team looked like the better team in the Super Bowl.
                  Hell, they looked like the better team in the playoffs last year.
                  Mahomes will be lucky that he won one Super Bowl in his career.

I was rooting for the Chumps that game, and Mahomes ineptitude was pissing me off.
                  The guy has looked like horse shit for most of 8 Super Bowl quarters: five minutes where he played his ass off, and 115 minutes of Mitchell Trubinsky type play.
                  :sigh:
                  Herbert will be lucky if he ever makes it to the Super Bowl, let alone win it. You have a team of perpetual losers.

How are things in TitlelessTown?

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

I wish we had some Donkey or Raider fans drop by so that we could talk about actual competition for the AFC west title.

I don't wish to pop anyone's bubble, but pretending that the Chumps are going anywhere is like pumping up the hopes of a badly faded former beauty queen.
                    Its best to be brutally honest and not lead them on with false hopes.

Comment

• Tges58
                      Registered Chiefs Fan
                      • Mar 2022
                      • Send PM

I wish we had some Donkey or Raider fans drop by so that we could talk about actual competition for the AFC west title.

I don't wish to pop anyone's bubble, but pretending that the Chumps are going anywhere is like pumping up the hopes of a badly faded former beauty queen.
                      Its best to be brutally honest and not lead them on with false hopes.
                      Says a fan of the team that never won anything in their entire meaningless existence.

So you're hoping for Denver or Vegas to do something,, huh? I guess you realize that hoping for the Sparklers to win something is futile.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Just desperate for some attention. Think how empty and sad this clown's life has to be to spend time trolling on another team's board.

Comment

• Tges58
                          Registered Chiefs Fan
                          • Mar 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Just desperate for some attention. Think how empty and sad this clown's life has to be to spend time trolling on another team's board.
                          Ooh, that hurt. I was wondering how long it would take you feebs to start on the name-calling. Just another post pf someone that has absolutely nothing.

You lnow what your problem is? You can dish it out but you cant take it.

Comment

Working...
                          X