I'm missing out on funny stuff.

G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

You can keep talking your shit all you want. KC won 14 games last year, LA has won 16 the last TWO years. I don't have to convince myself that KC is the better team and I don't care about convincing you. It's a no brainer that they are. Records and playoff wins( something LA hasn’t had for quite a few years now) say so.

But hey good luck with Phillip Herbert. Or is it Justin Rivers, Same thing. Ringless
      This is not a 'smack' forum. I appreciate your defense of your team, but this topic was meant for Charger fans to discuss the opponents, not for opposing teams fan's to stir shit up.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

So how many Super Bowls HAVE the Chargers won? Goose egg. They've only been to one their entire existence and got their asses handed to them. Hell, the Panthers have been to more and they've only been around for less than half the time the Chargers have.

Your team is too pitiful to be funny.
        It's getting pretty embarrassing in here but your last quote says something.
        So why are you here? Worried we have improved a bunch to make you a little worried? IDK. Something drew you here.

Our offense can hang with anyone but it was the defense in Staley's first year that needed players that fit and why it was bad. Thus the defensive signings.

If not then why not go to the Broncos forum where they have kinda recently won a SB and exchange " well how many SBs do you have"?

Either way it means nothing for next season. We have none which is true and it hurts but you only have one since 1970.
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Tges58
          Registered Chiefs Fan
          • Mar 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

This is not a 'smack' forum. I appreciate your defense of your team, but this topic was meant for Charger fans to discuss the opponents, not for opposing teams fan's to stir shit up.
          You have it ass backwards. I respectfully disagreed with something that was posted. There are a couple of your guys that turned it into a pissing match.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

You have it ass backwards. I respectfully disagreed with something that was posted. There are a couple of your guys that turned it into a pissing match.
            I can tolerate that with our fans, but not visiting fans that become trolls. Tread lightly.

Comment

• AL9000
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2022
              • San Diego, CA
              • Send PM

So how many Super Bowls HAVE the Chargers won? Goose egg. They've only been to one their entire existence and got their asses handed to them. Hell, the Panthers have been to more and they've only been around for less than half the time the Chargers have.

Your team is too pitiful to be funny.
              At least Raiders fans have a championship historic franchise with multiple rings to back up when they say it. KC fans pretending their franchise is all of a sudden relevant is the funniest shit ever. You guys are so bent out of shape and sensitive over the fact a division rival drafted a better QB than your savior Pattycakes lmao!

Comment

• AL9000
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2022
                • San Diego, CA
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

And that San Fran team looked like the better team in the Super Bowl.
                Hell, they looked like the better team in the playoffs last year.
                Mahomes will be lucky that he won one Super Bowl in his career.

I was rooting for the Chumps that game, and Mahomes ineptitude was pissing me off.
                The guy has looked like horse shit for most of 8 Super Bowl quarters: five minutes where he played his ass off, and 115 minutes of Mitchell Trubinsky type play.
                :sigh:
                But they’re gonna be a dynasty lol! “Run it back” lmao!

Comment

• AL9000
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2022
                  • San Diego, CA
                  • Send PM

Those "stars" you talkative on the LA roster have won a combined nothing. Maybe you should wait until your team actually goes to the playoffs, let alone win, before you start talking about how great you think your team is.

Hey you win the Paper Bowl. Your Charmin trophy is in the mail.
                  Come on, own up to it… you’re a Raider fan in disguise aren’t you?

Comment

• AL9000
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2022
                    • San Diego, CA
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                    I wish we had some Donkey or Raider fans drop by so that we could talk about actual competition for the AFC west title.

I don't wish to pop anyone's bubble, but pretending that the Chumps are going anywhere is like pumping up the hopes of a badly faded former beauty queen.
                    Its best to be brutally honest and not lead them on with false hopes.
                    Chiefs fans are the new Raiders fans without the history and championships lol! This dude is probably 16 years old and started “watching” football 2 years ago.

Comment

• AL9000
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2022
                      • San Diego, CA
                      • Send PM

Says a fan of the team that never won anything in their entire meaningless existence.

So you're hoping for Denver or Vegas to do something,, huh? I guess you realize that hoping for the Sparklers to win something is futile.
                      LMAO! You mad bro?!

Comment

• AL9000
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2022
                        • San Diego, CA
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Just desperate for some attention. Think how empty and sad this clown's life has to be to spend time trolling on another team's board.
                        People only act this way when they’re jealous or envious. It’s kinda sad but I can’t stop laughing lol! Brings good entertainment during the slow offseason.

Comment

• AL9000
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2022
                          • San Diego, CA
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                          I kinda regret putting him on the ignore list--
                          I'm missing out on funny stuff.
                          Do yourself a favor and take him off your ignore list. This is pure gold!

Comment

Working...
                          X