• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post
    Really? And what happened to Rodgers last year? He got beat at home in the first round by a wild card team, and scored TEN WHOLE POINTS. What about Brady? How did he do?

Yeah the last two seasons ended in losses, one was the Super Bowl and the other was the AFCCG. In overtime.

You seem to forget that he was absolutely brilliant the week before against Buffalo

How did Herbert and the Chargers do?

That Super Bowl a couple of years ago KC went into it with a decimated OLne. They were starting 2nd and 3rd stringers on the line, some of them playing out of position. Against a great pass rushing team. Not
    too hard to figure out. Last year he just had a bad half a game.It happens. See Aaron Rodgers last year.

Herbert is looking like Phillip Rivers. A lot of fancy stats and nothing to show for it.

I guess it don't count when our OL was starting 2nd & 3rd stringers and a OG in one game off the street on the right side OL in games last year.
    It's just means Herbert is Rivers? Lol

Don't fret, this is a new year and things are tightening up in the AFC West and all we needed was a mid range defense to win about 12 games last year. Instead we had a bottom feeder in transition.

Comment

• Tges58
      Registered Chiefs Fan
      • Mar 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Yeah but like Herbert he creates extra time inside and out of the pocket to extend plays. Maybe they go .500 in one-score games without Hill?
      Once again, Mahomes was 4-1, averaged 379 ypg, had 8 tds, 1 int without Hill.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Once again, Mahomes was 4-1, averaged 379 ypg, had 8 tds, 1 int without Hill.
        And those were some awesome teams he was playing.

Hey, doesn’t anybody think Denver is the team to beat? LV maybe?

Comment

• Tges58
          Registered Chiefs Fan
          • Mar 2022
          • Send PM

I know one of them was the Ravens.

KC is rhe team to beat until someone takes the West away from them. Nobody has yet.

Buffalo and KC are the favorites in the AFC to go to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Tges58
            Registered Chiefs Fan
            • Mar 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I guess it don't count when our OL was starting 2nd & 3rd stringers and a OG in one game off the street on the right side OL in games last year.
            It's just means Herbert is Rivers? Lol

Don't fret, this is a new year and things are tightening up in the AFC West and all we needed was a mid range defense to win about 12 games last year. Instead we had a bottom feeder in transition.
            The difference is KC made the Super Bowl with backups while the Chargers were watching the playoffs on TV

Comment

• Tges58
              Registered Chiefs Fan
              • Mar 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by AL9000 View Post

This whole 4-1 statistic you KC fans keep trying to use to justify your fear is laughable at best. Let's take a closer look at those 5 games to uncover the full picture shall we?

- 2019 Colts had Jacoby Brissett and Marlon Mack as their two main weapons and their defense had been giving up like 30 points a game throughout the year. That team actually beat the Chiefs 19-13. Yes, the "phenom" Mahomes had 321 yards, but it was because he threw it 39 times. He was 22-39 and averaged 8 yards per attempt. He was also sacked 4 times that game without Hill running around downfield to save him.

- 2019 Lions were beat by the Hill-less Chiefs by a whopping 4 points... 34-30. Keep in mind the Lions were awful and finished 3-12 that year lmao! Again yes Mahomes put up over 300 yards passing stats (315 to be exact) but he also had to throw it 42 times to get there lol! He was 24 of 42 attempts, ZERO touchdowns. His average yards per attempt that game without Hill? 7.5 yards...

- 2019 Ravens... this is the game were the KC running backs really controlled the game with both McCoy and Williams averaging almost 7 yards per carry and combined for over 100 yards rushing. Mahomes was lucky enough this game to get off a couple of bomb plays to Hardman (2 for 97 yards) which padded his otherwise average looking stats. He totaled 374 yards passing.

- 2019 Raiders lol! Mahomes and company managed to tear down this powerhouse without Hill 28-10. The Raiders finished 7-9 that year. Not really too much to say about this game considering the opponent although I do believe the Raiders were one of the worst ranked defenses in the league. They gave up over 40+ points a game several times that season...

- 2019 Broncos (5-11 that season) fell to Mahomes without Hill by a field goal 27-24. In this showdown Mahomes was 22-35 for 284 yards, 0 touchdowns and 1 interception with a rating of 76.4. GOAT lmao!

So the next time you or your delusional Chiefs buddies try using the 4-1 without Hill argument with any actual educated fans, you can be thankful I just took time out of my day to destroy that argument and save you the embarrassment.
              LMAO! You sure spent a lot of time trying to prove me wrong. Not getting under your skin or anything, am I?

So what? They won.

Contrary to what you think,KC isnt a one man team. That just shows they can win games without Hill. Thanks for proving my point.
              Last edited by Tges58; 04-18-2022, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• SBbound
                Casual fanatic
                • Feb 2019
                • Merced/San Diego
                • Send PM

I do. Denver in particular is going to be tough.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Here's my rankings predraft:

1. Chargers
                  2. Denver
                  3. Oakland
                  4. Kansas City

i don't care for the 'they are the team to beat, until beaten' cliche.
                  K.C. is basically a two man team: Mahomes & Chris Jones & I don't know how reliable Chris Jones is anymore.

You might throw in Grandpa Kelce until the half way mark.....they'll depend on him too much and then he'll fade the 2nd half - book it!

Comment

• Tges58
                    Registered Chiefs Fan
                    • Mar 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Here's my rankings predraft:

1. Chargers
                    2. Denver
                    3. Oakland
                    4. Kansas City

i don't care for the 'they are the team to beat, until beaten' cliche.
                    K.C. is basically a two man team: Mahomes & Chris Jones & I don't know how reliable Chris Jones is anymore.

You might throw in Grandpa Kelce until the half way mark.....they'll depend on him too much and then he'll fade the 2nd half - book it!
                    You keep looking through thise baby blue glasses. We hear this crap every year and every year it's the same thing. The Chargers sitting home watching the playoffs on TV while KC is contending for the Super Bowl

Two man team. LMAO!

Your opinion and 50 cents will get you a cheap cup of coffee.

Comment

• Craig440
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

You keep looking through thise baby blue glasses. We hear this crap every year and every year it's the same thing. The Chargers sitting home watching the playoffs on TV while KC is contending for the Super Bowl

Two man team. LMAO!

Your opinion and 50 cents will get you a cheap cup of coffee.
                      I personally don't think you are a troll or a bad guy. I think you are proud of your team and you deserve to be with what they have done lately. I just hope you come back and talk to us after we beat your team and don't just go ghost on us.

I enjoy reading opposing team fans takes.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by AL9000 View Post

This whole 4-1 statistic you KC fans keep trying to use to justify your fear is laughable at best. Let's take a closer look at those 5 games to uncover the full picture shall we?

- 2019 Colts had Jacoby Brissett and Marlon Mack as their two main weapons and their defense had been giving up like 30 points a game throughout the year. That team actually beat the Chiefs 19-13. Yes, the "phenom" Mahomes had 321 yards, but it was because he threw it 39 times. He was 22-39 and averaged 8 yards per attempt. He was also sacked 4 times that game without Hill running around downfield to save him.

- 2019 Lions were beat by the Hill-less Chiefs by a whopping 4 points... 34-30. Keep in mind the Lions were awful and finished 3-12 that year lmao! Again yes Mahomes put up over 300 yards passing stats (315 to be exact) but he also had to throw it 42 times to get there lol! He was 24 of 42 attempts, ZERO touchdowns. His average yards per attempt that game without Hill? 7.5 yards...

- 2019 Ravens... this is the game were the KC running backs really controlled the game with both McCoy and Williams averaging almost 7 yards per carry and combined for over 100 yards rushing. Mahomes was lucky enough this game to get off a couple of bomb plays to Hardman (2 for 97 yards) which padded his otherwise average looking stats. He totaled 374 yards passing.

- 2019 Raiders lol! Mahomes and company managed to tear down this powerhouse without Hill 28-10. The Raiders finished 7-9 that year. Not really too much to say about this game considering the opponent although I do believe the Raiders were one of the worst ranked defenses in the league. They gave up over 40+ points a game several times that season...

- 2019 Broncos (5-11 that season) fell to Mahomes without Hill by a field goal 27-24. In this showdown Mahomes was 22-35 for 284 yards, 0 touchdowns and 1 interception with a rating of 76.4. GOAT lmao!

So the next time you or your delusional Chiefs buddies try using the 4-1 without Hill argument with any actual educated fans, you can be thankful I just took time out of my day to destroy that argument and save you the embarrassment.
                        Baltimore was a good win, but it came in Arrowhead. The rest of those teams were NFL bottom feeders, other than Indy: a game they lost.

Lost in all this is the fact that the 2019 Chiefs were head and shoulders better than the 2021 version.

Agree, Chief's fans desperately trying to animate straw men.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

The 2006 San Diego Chargers won all four games with Sean Merriman out;
                          Ergo, they didn't really need him in 2008.

:exparrot:

Someone here is attempting to pedal some very rancid fish.

Comment

Working...
                          X