Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

I have my facts wrong, huh? Herbert has been in the league two seasons. His first year starting he was swept by KC, and his second year he split. How does that add up to 2-2? Is that some kind if new math?
    OMG, you are factually challenged. Please check your facts before posting about this again.

Comment

• Tges58
      Registered Chiefs Fan
      • Mar 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Based on the fact that Herbert entered the league as a rookie in a pandemic year with a limited off-season and practice, with almost no reps with the first team offense in camp or in practice, relegated to the role of backup, but 10 seconds before kickoff in the 2nd game of his rookie year he is thrust into the game against the Super Bowl champs and their star QB, and Herbert starts playing like an elite QB from the moment he took his first snap. No other player in NFL history has ever accomplished that, no other player in NFL history has ever accomplished what Herbert has accomplished in his first two years in the league. Mahomes had the luxury of sitting his rookie season behind a Pro Bowl QB on a playoff caliber team before he became a starter. Herbert, in his 2nd season, had more passing yards, threw more TD passes and had a higher average per attempt than Mahomes did, playing on a team with less talent than Mahomes.
      And no one in history has done what Mahomes has done his first four years.

Like Parcells said, you are what your record says you are.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Send PM

Andno one in history hasdonwwhat Mahomes has done his first four years.

Like Parcells said, you are what your record says you are.
        Yeah, Parcell was talking a team, not a QB. Please get your facts right. Thank you.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Feel like I’m in a Reddit forum lol.

Herbert is a great QB. No playoff appearances (yet).

Mahomes - as much as I want to regret saying it - is also a great QB. With a SB ring and multiple division titles. Scoreboard.

The future? Who knows with these two, lots of moving parts in their careers going forward. But jeez, neither have slumped that I can see.

Comment

• Tges58
            Registered Chiefs Fan
            • Mar 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

OMG, you are factually challenged. Please check your facts before posting about this again.
            I looked back and admit I was wrong. Mahomes 1-2 against Herbert, not 1-3. One of those games that Herbert won against the Chiefs was when KC had their playoff seeding set.so they sat their starters, including Mahomes, for the last game of the year against the Chargers

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Please understand that it is never Herbert vs Mahomes like these idiots on TV say. It's KC vs LA. Mahomes and Herbert will never play even one snap against each other.

It's a team game and their team has been better than ours

Comment

• Tges58
                Registered Chiefs Fan
                • Mar 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                Feel like I’m in a Reddit forum lol.

Herbert is a great QB. No playoff appearances (yet).

Mahomes - as much as I want to regret saying it - is also a great QB. With a SB ring and multiple division titles. Scoreboard.

The future? Who knows with these two, lots of moving parts in their careers going forward. But jeez, neither have slumped that I can see.
                The voice of reason. Both are great young QBs that will have some epic games in the future, barring an unforeseen catastrophe

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

I have my facts wrong, huh? Herbert has been in the league two seasons. His first year starting he was swept by KC, and his second year he split. How does that add up to 2-2? Is that some kind if new math?

Tell you what, when Herbert has won league MVP, Super Bowl MVP, and is Super Bowl champ come back and talk to me.

By rhe way, if KC is that much superior in talent, why do a lot of analysts pick the Chargers to win the division ever year?
                  No one will have to "come back" because no one "came to" talk with you, you came to a Chargers fan forum, fact.
                  You're not original, you've come here to disguise your trolling as football-talk and it's now apparent that you've been itching to brag about your teams achievements
                  congratulations, you have an elite QB, so do we, and if you had half the confidence in PM you pretend to, you wouldn't waste time here.
                  Your lack in confidence is common among KC fans. Now that PM is facing actual pressure to be great, hes struggling, ironicallly the struggle is similar to that of KC fans coming up with excuses for him.
                  Pathetic.
                  and appropriate for the most morally corrupt franchise in the past decade.
                  At least you won a superbowl, it must be worth it to you to root for human garbage. Congrats.
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

We are not the only ones having this debate today.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

As a reminder, this thread is for updates on the AFCW opponents, not to compare Charger players with others. There already is a thread to compare Herbert to other QBs.

Comment

• Tges58
                        Registered Chiefs Fan
                        • Mar 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

No one will have to "come back" because no one "came to" talk with you, you came to a Chargers fan forum, fact.
                        You're not original, you've come here to disguise your trolling as football-talk and it's now apparent that you've been itching to brag about your teams achievements
                        congratulations, you have an elite QB, so do we, and if you had half the confidence in PM you pretend to, you wouldn't waste time here.
                        Your lack in confidence is common among KC fans. Now that PM is facing actual pressure to be great, hes struggling, ironicallly the struggle is similar to that of KC fans coming up with excuses for him.
                        Pathetic.
                        and appropriate for the most morally corrupt franchise in the past decade.
                        At least you won a superbowl, it must be worth it to you to root for human garbage. Congrats.
                        Well that was a childish post. I came on here to debate football. I have given my opinion in a pretty respectful way. But I guess there are some mentally challenged people that can't stand someone with a differing opinion than theirs.

Comment

• Tges58
                          Registered Chiefs Fan
                          • Mar 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                          As a reminder, this thread is for updates on the AFCW opponents, not to compare Charger players with others. There already is a thread to compare Herbert to other QBs.
                          They started it. :lol:

Comment

Working...
                          X