• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yes they can lol. I recall Bronco fans thought Jim Kellys nephew would be their future after having a dvision on Tim Tebow being a stud LOL. Their fans are delusional.
    If they get killed, i wonder how long Hackett lasts?
    When he talks lately,
    Hackett sounds like
    he thinks he is
    on a ride
    at Tomorrowland in Anaheim.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

When he talks lately,
      Hackett sounds like
      he thinks he is
      on a ride
      at Tomorrowland in Anaheim.
      At first I thought you were talking about Staley.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Not yet, 'Roo.
        Not yet.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

lol

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I don't want Hackett to go. All of Denver's mess is entertaining. I don't want the Broncos to be so bad that it might help them to be better. I want them to keep being in mediocrity. We'll need their help to bring KC down too.
            If they fire Hackett, who will they hire? Nobody would want that job since the team gave up two #1’s and #2’s.

The future success was built on Wilson being the savior. There is no future if Wilson doesn’t improve dramatically.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

If they fire Hackett, who will they hire? Nobody would want that job since the team gave up two #1’s and #2’s.

The future success was built on Wilson being the savior. There is no future if Wilson doesn’t improve dramatically.
              Not only did they give up the picks, they still owe Russ $145 million guaranteed and are stuck with him for a few more years.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Not only did they give up the picks, they still owe Russ $145 million guaranteed and are stuck with him for a few more years.
                Just the cap hits alone make it virtually impossible to move on from Wilson

I know Bronco fans want Sean Payton - but I think Payton would want a younger QB to build around

Hopefully DangeRuss Wilson has an 8+ hour flight home Sunday doing plenty of exercises in the aisle while also thinking about that 2-6 start!

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I LOVE this! hopefully rusty russ is beyond WD40 repair and the donks can eat a shit-ton pile of guaranteed monies.

Comment

• Tges58
                    Registered Chiefs Fan
                    • Mar 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                    The Chiefs might play the Bengals without Chase. I'm sick of KC getting all the luck.
                    Getting all of the luck? They've been playing most of the season missing 2 CBs, their RT, and a starting LB, not to mention they have almost completely rebuilt their WR unit and the only one that had any experience in their offense has been hobbled with a bad foot. And they still have the leagues #1 scoring offense

They aren't lucky, they're good.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Raiders were up 17-0 on the Jags today and lost 27-20. Brutal for Josh

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        Raiders were up 17-0 on the Jags today and lost 27-20. Brutal for Josh
                        And he's not going to get fired. Raiders will probably get a high draft pick and maybe a chance at a true Franchise QB

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Josh "Joshy" McDaniels post game presser transcript

What went wrong: "You know, it starts with me, you know. You know, we need to play a complete game, you know. You know, the Jaguars came out for the second half and they were, you know, ahead of us on everything, you know."

On communicating better: You know, I make faces now like, you know, Jon Gruden. You know, I don't even realize, you know, that I am doing it, you know."

The plan to get better "We have good, you know, good players and you know, we had a good week of you know, preparation. It's a process, you know, and you have to you know, earn that win using that you know, good week of you know, preparation. You know, if we win, I get pizza after, you know Mark Davis promised me, you know. I like pizza, you know and I get to take the extra, you know, pieces and put them in my back pack for later, you know.

Specific improvements that can be made immediately: "You know, juice boxes. Juice boxes would be nice you know. Acause they go good with pizza if we, you know, win."

Is he being pressured to bring in advisors to help with playcalling: "You know, no. Because, you know, I already have plenty of visors. I am wearing, you know, wearing one right now, you know. And they all say Raiders and I can have as many as I want, you know. My backpack has a bunch of them inside, you know"

What does he say to Devontae Adams: "You know, I say, 'Hey Tae, you know, how are you, you know? Push any photographers lately?"

Is he considering a QB change to spark the team: "You know, the quarterback is not why we are not, you know, winning, you know. The issue is David Carr. He is, you know, struggling. So to say the quarterback is the problem, you know, ignores the fact that David Carr has to you know, step up his game for us to win, you know."

Has Belicheck talked to him: "You know, Coach Belicheck and I have, you know, a special relationship. I called him, you know, last week. and you know, he said that after I screw this up, he would you know, hire me back again. That is literally the only thing he said, you know, during the entire 45 minute call. You know. It was one of the best talks that, you know, he and I ever had" "Oh and he texted me to ask for our, you know, practice video footage, of our offense and you know defense."

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X