The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Randy Gregory placed on short term IR with a knee that needs scoping. Justin Simmons is on IR but I think he may be coming back for Charger game. Russell Wilson took a shot and the shoulder that was bothering him last year is bothering him now. Would have missed practice if they had a Monday practice. But Hackett gives the guys the day off after a loss to celebrate.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltx View Post

I believe they were just gassed at that point which makes me even more nervous for the Browns game, especially if it's close late.

We gave up another long TD run against the Texans on a similar toss play... anyone look at the tape both weeks and see if there's something specific that teams are exploiting on that play or was it just a fluke?
          What I saw on the long run by Jacksonville on 4th and 1 was that Van Noy crashed toward the middle in an apparent effort to guess at where the play was going to take place, leaving the outside exposed in terms of there being as many blockers as tacklers.

Against HOU, Rumph cut inside to the middle in the backfield and failed to set the edge. He was walled off from behind and taken completely out of the play. Their FB made a solid block on James. The rest of the run support seemed slow to react/arrive as the RB appeared to be untouched.

So both plays were pretty similar in terms of our OLB not setting the edge.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            Randy Gregory placed on short term IR with a knee that needs scoping. Justin Simmons is on IR but I think he may be coming back for Charger game. Russell Wilson took a shot and the shoulder that was bothering him last year is bothering him now. Would have missed practice if they had a Monday practice. But Hackett gives the guys the day off after a loss to celebrate.

TG
            Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Dmac, thank you for getting that.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                After last night's game, I'd guess the Donkeys will be getting a lot of Mondays off this year. :beer:
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Air Coryell
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Carlsbad, CA
                  • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

After last night's game, I'd guess the Donkeys will be getting a lot of Mondays off this year. :beer:
                  Love it when a division foe makes a bad HC hire and trades the farm for a short average QB. They do have loyal fans.

Comment

• Tyron Johnson has reportedly been waived by the Raiders. He would be a suitable replacement for Guyton.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post
                      Tyron Johnson has reportedly been waived by the Raiders. He would be a suitable replacement for Guyton.
                      Nominated for most under stated post of the day

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

TBilly cut again? Damn 7 times now.

Comment

• AK47
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

Love it when a division foe makes a bad HC hire and trades the farm for a short average QB. They do have loyal fans.
                          Surprised to see Donkey fans leaving in a tight game prior to overtime which hadn't even started! Makes 1st world problems look like 4th world problems sheesh!!

Comment

Working...
                          X