• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tges58
    Registered Chiefs Fan
    • Mar 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Egads! The annoying little T(roll)ges58 is back! As if we don't have enough problems to discuss without trolls polluting the airways.
    Don't make ignorant disparaging remarks about other teams and things like this wouldn't happen.

And try not to be so thin skinned. I know its hard not to be when you're a Charger fan.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Don't make ignorant disparaging remarks about other teams and things like this wouldn't happen.

And try not to be so thin skinned. I know its hard not to be when you're a Charger fan.
      You post this on an opposing teams forum and wonder why you are called a troll?

Comment

• Tges58
        Registered Chiefs Fan
        • Mar 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

You post this on an opposing teams forum and wonder why you are called a troll?
        I came on here and gave my honest opinion on remarks made about my team. If you want to call that trolling be my guest.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I came on here and gave my honest opinion on remarks made about my team. If you want to call that trolling be my guest.
          It seems that way. Charger fans disparaging other teams on a Charger message board is normal behavior. Other team fans calling out Charger Fans on a Charger Message board is Trolling, regardless of the so-call facts involved, especially if you personalize their behavior, like calling them 'thin skinned'.

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

*I* didn't make any such remarks, Trollges58. And why do a few posts from lowly Charger fans get under your own thin skin. Look in the mirror lately? Surely there's a Chiefs board you could waste time on. Why waste our time over here? Do you think you're going to change anyone's mind?

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

I thought this account had been suspended/banned for trollish behavior. Am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

• KrazyLegs
                Registered Dude
                • Sep 2018
                • Westminster, MA
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

*I* didn't make any such remarks, Trollges58. And why do a few posts from lowly Charger fans get under your own thin skin. Look in the mirror lately? Surely there's a Chiefs board you could waste time on. Why waste our time over here? Do you think you're going to change anyone's mind?
                Yeah, it's called Chiefs Planet.

It's the place where they all bent over backwards to convince themselves that Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill were actually solid, upstanding citizens.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I thought this account had been suspended/banned for trollish behavior. Am I thinking of someone else?
                  Honestly, I don't think so, but I faintly remember someone recent that got booted who started off as a decent poster, but got kicked. Fleet has a magic eraser that can get rid of any trace of a banned account (makes them a 'guest'), but I do see other banned accounts in my mod panel.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Our problem with tges58 is football related. For the time being, and so long as Fleet is gracious and allows him to post, tges58 has the luxury of being able to play "got ya" with us.

The past decade has been a golden era for the Chiefs. How long will it continue ?

I would hope that should a Chargers golden era occur soon, that it results in more than one Super Bowl victory. May we not need to look at ourselves in the mirror so often as Chiefs fans have and then declare ourselves bad asses.

#clockworkorange
                    #welcome to Qatar
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Chiefs planet used to be pretty funny. They had some really talented meme creators with great senses of humor. Haven't been over there for a while.

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                        Chiefs planet used to be pretty funny. They had some really talented meme creators with great senses of humor. Haven't been over there for a while.

TG
                        It has deteriorated into a cesspool of arrogance and is actually pretty tedious - not nearly the fun place it used to be.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X