Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Wow, that just sucks. Torn ACL followed by a torn Achilles in back to back years.
    Yes it does. I hate seeing that happen to any player. That said, fvck the Broncos.

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

fvck the donks and the ratturds.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Wow, that just sucks. Torn ACL followed by a torn Achilles in back to back years.
        Yeah, and I know we all hate the Broncos, me especially, but I don't hate Tim Patrick. He was an UDFA who worked his rear off and made something of himself. At least he got the big contract out of it.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
          fvck the donks and the ratturds.
          and the chaffs
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Yeah, and I know we all hate the Broncos, me especially, but I don't hate Tim Patrick. He was an UDFA who worked his rear off and made something of himself. At least he got the big contract out of it.

TG
            I didn't even know who he was until last year. I had his nephew in my class last year. I got daily updates on Tim Patrick... LOL! Boy is he gonna be bummed.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Just rewatched the ending to last year's loss to K.C. at SoFi (in week 12?).

The final Charger scoring drive (including yet another 3rd & 18 in which Herbert bails out Lombo), took about 3 minutes.

A 4 minute drive would have been perfect, but they had no running game last year.

They just never controlled the clock near the end of games.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

The final Charger scoring drive (including yet another 3rd & 18 in which Herbert bails out Lombo), took about 3 minutes.

A 4 minute drive would have been perfect, but they had no running game last year.

Often and particurly against the Chiefs, it's the difference between W and L.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Chargers ranked #28 in rushing in YPC, it was their detriment and it killed them in the second half against Jacksonville in the playoffs. I have no questions about the viability of the outside/inside zone rushing schemes in their success, I just have question of which RB (Joshua Kelley or Isaiah Spiller) is going to be better at decision-making in their first five steps - as that is how quickly Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard can process their gap critical thinking skills - as that is the main requirement of the new zone run attack. I think the Chargers should kick the tires on Ezekiel Elliott, yes he has lost a step but is still the best short yardage back I watched last season.

Being fair to Mahomes, Patrick Mahomes has a 27-3 record against the AFC West in his career. Los Angeles, Denver, and Las Vegas fans have never seen their team beat Mahomes in their stadium.​

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Question about their defensive coordinator, Steve Spagnuolo. Is he the best coordinator in the league, besides Bill Belichick in N.E. and Vic Fangio in Miami? Steve Spagnuolo enters his fifth season as the Chiefs defensive coordinator in 2023. He owns three Super Bowl rings (XLII, LIV, LVII) as a defensive coordinator making him the first-and-only coordinator in NFL history to win a Super Bowl with two different franchises (Giants '07, Chiefs '19, '22).​

Brandon Staley is 1-3 against Andy Reid. Brandon Staley, I believe, finishing the season 1-5 against Andy Reid would unacceptable by the front office. Kellen Moore gets the keys to the franchise as the head coach. I think we split 1-1 with the Chiefs in 2023 and the Chiefs sweep the Broncos + Raiders.

Comment

• sonorajim
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                      Question about their defensive coordinator, Steve Spagnuolo. Is he the best coordinator in the league, besides Bill Belichick in N.E. and Vic Fangio in Miami? Steve Spagnuolo enters his fifth season as the Chiefs defensive coordinator in 2023. He owns three Super Bowl rings (XLII, LIV, LVII) as a defensive coordinator making him the first-and-only coordinator in NFL history to win a Super Bowl with two different franchises (Giants '07, Chiefs '19, '22).​

Brandon Staley is 1-3 against Andy Reid. Brandon Staley, I believe, finishing the season 1-5 against Andy Reid would unacceptable by the front office. Kellen Moore gets the keys to the franchise as the head coach. I think we split 1-1 with the Chiefs in 2023 and the Chiefs sweep the Broncos + Raiders.
                      A freak play last year saved Reid from being 2-2 vs Staley. I expect 1-1 or 2-0 vs KC this year. Den & LVR can fight it out for last place.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

FO won't make a leadership decision based on 2 games. Nor should they. if Staley went 15-2, with 2 losses to Chiefs, he'll get an extension and a raise.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

FO won't make a leadership decision based on 2 games. Nor should they. if Staley went 15-2, with 2 losses to Chiefs, he'll get an extension and a raise.
                          Marty Schottenheimer disagrees.

Comment

Working...
                          X