Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post

People with money get a way with murder everyday.
    more so then ever
    We'll see what happens.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
      The Precious
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Young with a bunch of money in Vegas what could go wrong? I feel for everyone involved including Ruggs we’ve all made mistakes especially at that age. The only winners here will be the lawyers.

This is a big hit to the Raiders offense IMO doubt they can replace that speed.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

People with money get a way with murder everyday.
        more so then ever
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. The devil is the god of this world. But the God who sent Jesus to die for everyone's sins, has a kingdom that is not of this world. You might be asking what the heck am I talking about. I'm talking about something that'll free the minds of those who are lost if they seek to understand. If they want to escape darkness and come to the light.

Comment

• Bolts&noles
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

We'll see what happens.
          Not saying he will but this "era" is more concerning to me.

Comment

• Bolts&noles
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. The devil is the god of this world. But the God who sent Jesus to die for everyone's sins, has a kingdom that is not of this world. You might be asking what the heck am I talking about. I'm talking about something that'll free the minds of those who are lost if they seek to understand. If they want to escape darkness and come to the light.
            I know exactly what your talking about brother.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

Not saying he will but this "era" is more concerning to me.
              He was speeding and veered into the Rav4, I read. His GF was in the car with him and suffered serious injuries. She is touch and go. The girl who died in the Rav4 was only 23 years old. He's not going to walk away 30 days in jail. He is toast.

Comment

• Bolts&noles
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

He was speeding and veered into the Rav4, I read. His GF was in the car with him and suffered serious injuries. She is touch and go. The girl who died in the Rav4 was only 23 years old. He's not going to walk away 30 days in jail. He is toast.
                OK.
                Rest in peace.
                Hope his "girlfriend" makes its.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Wow, DA on TV now in Vegas. Ruggs seems to be fucked. Right now he is facing 2 counts felony DUI which is 2 to 20 years EACH. And reckless driving which is 1 to 6 years .
                  Next Wednesday will be known for what all the charges are. He was driving 156 mph seconds before the crash. 127 mph at impact. Don't see how but holy shit. That road don't look like you can get to that speed. There are apartments in the other side of that wall.

Prayers for the victims family.

PXL_20211103_163543845.jpg
                  Attached Files

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    Wow, DA on TV now in Vegas. Ruggs seems to be fucked. Right now he is facing 2 counts felony DUI which is 2 to 20 years EACH. And reckless drive which is 1 to 6 years .
                    Next Wednesday will be known for what all the charges are. He was driving 156 mph seconds before the crash. Don't see how bit holy shit

Talk about excessive speed.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Forgot to mention, his alcohol level was .16

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        Wow, DA on TV now in Vegas. Ruggs seems to be fucked. Right now he is facing 2 counts felony DUI which is 2 to 20 years EACH. And reckless driving which is 1 to 6 years .
                        Next Wednesday will be known for what all the charges are. He was driving 156 mph seconds before the crash. 127 mph at impact. Don't see how but holy shit. That road don't look like you can get to that speed. There are apartments in the other side of that wall.

Prayers for the victims family.

Assuming Ruggs was driving a C8, the newest iteration of the Corvette, here is a review of that car. I also looked up the top speed - 184 mph - and the 0-60 mph time: 3 seconds.

Comment

• Rugger05
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

It is a horrific situation for all involved. I think we all look back at dumb shit we did when we were young and say ‘how the hell did I survive that’. Ruggs is going to be going away for a long time as a he should. I don’t care who his lawyer is he is going to jail. Hopefully this a wake up call for everyone young player league wide.

I am sure we all sit here and think what stupid crap we would do with all that money at a young age and it would not be pretty. Even my old ass had an “epic” night out in Vegas over three years ago that lead me to stop drinking. This might be a wake up call for some other people in the league that they are not invincible but we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                          X