no way they ever win a ring with him.
    Do you want them to win a ring?

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
      There are reports that the Raiders players are not happy about this hire. I am sure Josh's sparkling personality will win them over LMFAO
      Are his emails worse than Gruden's?

Josh McDaniels: It Was Going To Take A Special Place For Me To Leave New England

That special place never came along, and Bill Belichick finally told me he is giving the Patriots franchise to his sons, so I'm joining the Raiders.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        Josh and Brandon should get along famously. They are two peas in a pod.

Chargers defense rank.png
        Chargers O.png

I'm not a fan of Josh. Nor do I understand the equating the two.

But I do know that Staley and his staff turned in #1 offense after one season. I hope he can overcome John Spanos & Tom Telesco in the draft room and build
        a top 5 defense in 2022.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Do you want them to win a ring?
            Just meant that trading Carr alone would help them, no need to ask for Goff if I'm the raiders
            roll with Mariota as the bridge qb
            Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Just meant that trading Carr alone would help them, no need to ask for Goff if I'm the raiders
              roll with Mariota as the bridge qb
              Carr is a better QB than Mariota.....who I believe is now a FA.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Carr is a better QB than Mariota.....who I believe is now a FA.
                Yes and I'd roll with an affordable Mariota as a starter while I look for a franchise qb
                Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

The problem that both Denver and the Raiders have is that the Chiefs and Chargers each have elite QBs. Trotting out Mariota is just wasting a year. Carr is certainly better than anything the Broncos have had since Manning retired but will take a loaded roster to win with him at QB. It will be interesting to see who they both end up with at QB next year. Would someone like Wilson or Rodgers see coming to face QBs like that as a challenge to look forward to or something to be avoided by going to an easier division in Wilson's case or staying in one in Rodgers case.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The Pat Bowlen Trust announced that the Denver Broncos are for sale. They hope the deal is done by the start of the 2022 season.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                      The Pat Bowlen Trust announced that the Denver Broncos are for sale. They hope the deal is done by the start of the 2022 season.

Boltjolt and I put in a bid for the Broncos. Keep your fingers crossed, everybody.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                        The problem that both Denver and the Raiders have is that the Chiefs and Chargers each have elite QBs. Trotting out Mariota is just wasting a year. Carr is certainly better than anything the Broncos have had since Manning retired but will take a loaded roster to win with him at QB. It will be interesting to see who they both end up with at QB next year. Would someone like Wilson or Rodgers see coming to face QBs like that as a challenge to look forward to or something to be avoided by going to an easier division in Wilson's case or staying in one in Rodgers case.
                        Brady retiring really opens up the NFC a bit. The NFCS teams, except with Ryan, do not have QBs. And the Falcons are pretty much still cap poor

The NFC West is tough but if the Niners start Trey Lance, do they take a little step back from Jimmy. Cardinals - they were old last year; Seattle - again, in transition

NFC EAst - Cowboys and Eagles

Rodgers best chance might be staying in Green Bay which makes me happy as the Broncos might go get somebody like Cousins. But at least not A-A-Ron

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Right now in the NFC there are maybe three Lombardi caliber QBs, and they are all over 30. Rodgers, Stafford and Wilson (maybe). But who in the NFC is an up and comer at QB? Kyler Murray maybe. But as much as I would like to see him succeed, I just don't think he can overcome his smallness, no matter how athletic he is. Dak Prescott? Maybe as well, but I think we may have seen his limits in the playoffs, like Garoppolo. Maybe Trey Lance becomes a stud, but I'll see it when I believe it.

The AFC has Burrow, Mahomes, Herbert and Allen. These four are the best young QBs in the league, and they are all in the AFC. Mahomes is 26, Allen 25, Burrow and Herbert are 23. Maybe you add Lamar Jackson (25) and make it a quintet. DeShaun Watson should be in this company too, but who knows when and where he will play again. The NFC does not have this caliber of young quarterbacking.

Comment

Working...
                          X