• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maniaque 6
    French Speaking Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Québec city
    • Send PM

I'm retired too but with the lack of teachers here, I had to take back the chalk.
    Is there anyone here able to find a better big 4 on defense than ours ?

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
      I'm retired too but with the lack of teachers here, I had to take back the chalk.
      Is there anyone here able to find a better big 4 on defense than ours ?
      Soon to be big 5 if Honey Badger rumors are true
      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Bolts&noles
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I generally feel Steven A. has pretty good takes on things. Nobody is perfect, but I think he is pretty decent compared to a lot of other pundit/commentators. Dan Orlovsky is another matter. I don't understand why anybody would employ him to comment on the NFL. His takes are bizarre and not connected to reality. His anti-Herbert diatribes are comical. Orlovsky once ran out of the back of his own end zone when he was trying to make a play while quarterbacking the Lions, resulting in a safety. One of the most embarrassing moments in football history. Why would anybody trust his judgment on anything.
        I can't believe you guys even pay for cable and/or wacth espn the app or cable.
        The world is a better place without any kind of talking heads telling you what to think.

Comment

• Bolts&noles
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

He is a bad apple. If he was not charged then legally he is fine. I still do not have to like him or want him on my favorite team because of that.

Sad this behavior does not bother some people.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Salute to you both for educating our boys and girls.
            Mr. Topcat from now on!
            Oh, the school stories I could tell you...

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Resized_Screenshot_20220327-235141_Reddit.jpeg
              P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
              P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
              P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
              P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post
                I can't believe you guys even pay for cable and/or wacth espn the app or cable.
                The world is a better place without any kind of talking heads telling you what to think.
                No cable. No apps. YouTube.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

He is a bad apple. If he was not charged then legally he is fine. I still do not have to like him or want him on my favorite team because of that.

Interesting you say that it doesn’t bother people when that has never been the conversation, deflection a bit???

You can dislike someone who has their worst moments put out for the world to see, that you have never met and receive all your information from third parties with agendas towards to report yhe outrageous.

I choose not to judge them personally. I don’t know all the facts, just the ones cherry picked and told to me through a third party. I don’t make my mind up based on sensational news stories of celebrities. While I can say I don’t like what he supposedly said and did I also know that if the worst aspects of anyone on this forum were reported on by click hungry media that we would all be considered “bad apples”, the same goes for your favorite football player (yes I’m sure they have skeletons in their closet), your favorite actor and yes even your favorite religious figure. I just know that we’re all human and everyone makes really dumb stupid mistakes that when taken out of the context of their whole lives can paint a horrible picture.

I often wonder what we would think of Abraham Lincoln or George Washington if they had TMZ and the swarming click/view obsessed media of today. Suffice to say we would know every bad part of their life more than the good that’s for sure.

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Oh yeah I’m sure the news didnt report on this either not enough clicks and views in it… https://www.tyreekhillfamilyfoundation.org

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Oh yeah I’m sure the news didnt report on this either not enough clicks and views in it… https://www.tyreekhillfamilyfoundation.org
                      Looks like that foundation is based on "deflection".

That would go well with the OJ Simson marriage counseling organization and the Leonard Little driving school.

If you want to think he is some great guy than that is your free choice, embrace it.

The vast majority of people do not agree with that opinion.

I am done discussing the wonders of Tyrek Hill, humanitarian and allaround great guy.

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Looks like that foundation is based on "deflection".

That would go well with the OJ Simson marriage counseling organization and the Leonard Little driving school.

If you want to think he is some great guy than that is your free choice, embrace it.

The vast majority of people do not agree with that opinion.

I am done discussing the wonders of Tyrek Hill, humanitarian and allaround great guy.
                        Ooof, a bit touchy today? You were ok a few day ago but today not so much. I wonder what changed?:shrug:

On a serious note, it’s all good. You are right you have the right to think what you want and same to me. Agree to disagree and all that. On a personal note I hope you learn about not being so judgmental and giving people the benefit of the doubt. It really helps with stress and personal well being. Wishing you the best! Super seriously!
                        :beer:

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Fuck Hill.

Comment

Working...
                          X