• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

YUBA! That was him!! I wouldn't be surprised if chaincrusher *is* Yuba. And yes, I was certainly around during Yuba's "reign" (of terror).
    Chain is like a mini-Me version of Yuba.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Pipkins played 5 snaps without committing a penalty or giving up a sack? He is improving.
      ST so the sack improvement is not there.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

ST so the sack improvement is not there.
        Aah. I did not see/know where he played, though I did not recall seeing him on offense, so I wondered how he could remain invisible on offense for even 5 plays without getting exposed. Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

Seriously, I thank you for showing your support - even in the most hostile of crowds. That takes balls. And I really do appreciate it. Unfortunately balls that I no longer have! There's some flat out dangerous folks that go to football games. At least in my experience as a Chargers fan. I've even seen terrible fights in baseball games (in the stands). I'm not an imposing looking guy so I figure I belong in front of the TV on game-day.
          I need to get up to a game this year and see the new palace. I used to have season tickets but not since my daughter was born (kid2). She’s 13 now, but the LA game for me is like a 10 hr event, give or take. Shit - i don’t have 10 spare hours ever. Gonna make it to one, screw it!

i don’t worry about drunk rowdy fans - i grew up with those guys, i can spot them from 50 feet, i know how to stay off the tip of their spear.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lyth View Post

If it's the one I remember, it looked like a communication issue between Eckler and Slater. The DE ran right between them. The DE (maybe it was an LB) lined up pretty wide. Not sure who was supposed to block him but I'm sure it's coming up today in meetings.
            Feiler definitely gave up a sack, but beat bad and fast. I thought i saw one get past Slater for a hard pressure but it was a different one.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Pipkins played 5 snaps without committing a penalty or giving up a sack? He is improving.
              Those were all on STs. Can't give up a sack but he did have holding calls before. Good place for him til we release him after the season.

Comment

• equivocation
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Those were all on STs. Can't give up a sack but he did have holding calls before. Good place for him til we release him after the season.
                Well, the punter DID throw a pass, so I wouldn't say it's impossible.

But let's not tempt him.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                  Yep...looks like holding to me...DOUBLE holding:

bosa held.JPG

Comment

• equivocation
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2021
                    • Send PM

Or a horsecollar tackle.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Chargers snap counts. https://www.chargers.com/news/snap-c...rs-week-4-2021

It is interesting that Covington played more snaps than Joseph in this game. 35-34. Tillery was in for 47.

Merrill was in for 3 snaps and had that excellent tackle on Jacobs.

Palmer was in for 7 snaps. McKitty, of course, was inactive. I wonder when our third-rounders are going to start getting involved in games.

Keenan was in for 66 (88%), Mike W 64 (85%), Guyton 42 (56%).

The three TEs were in for 135% of snaps. Cook and Parham each took 39; Anderson 23.

The starting 5 OL were all in for 100% of snaps. That is encouraging.

Schofield was in for 10; Pipkins was in for 5 ST snaps but no offensive.

Samuel, Adderley, James, and Davis were all in for 100% (57) of defensive snaps.

Tranquill was in for 51 and White 44.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post

Well, the punter DID throw a pass, so I wouldn't say it's impossible.

But let's not tempt him.
                        He plays on FG/XP attempts. 4 extra points and a fake FG punt were his 5 plays

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          Chargers snap counts. https://www.chargers.com/news/snap-c...rs-week-4-2021

It is interesting that Covington played more snaps than Joseph in this game. 35-34. Tillery was in for 47.

Merrill was in for 3 snaps and had that excellent tackle on Jacobs.

Palmer was in for 7 snaps. McKitty, of course, was inactive. I wonder when our third-rounders are going to start getting involved in games.

Keenan was in for 66 (88%), Mike W 64 (85%), Guyton 42 (56%).

The three TEs were in for 135% of snaps. Cook and Parham each took 39; Anderson 23.

The starting 5 OL were all in for 100% of snaps. That is encouraging.

Schofield was in for 10; Pipkins was in for 5 ST snaps but no offensive.

Samuel, Adderley, James, and Davis were all in for 100% (57) of defensive snaps.

Tranquill was in for 51 and White 44.
                          Those two guys were nasty last night. It was amazing to see them making the right reads and flying around. White has looked better this year than any other, has really found his groove so to speak. Same with Drew. It is no coincidence that our run D improved last night with the way these two played.

Its only going to get better as the season goes on.

Comment

Working...
                          X