POLL: Does Lombardi's Playcalling Stink?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BearWithJetpack
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Where the hell are the designed bootlegs? Why does Herbert have to scramble for his life when it's already been apparent that the pocket cannot hold with three backup OL? Lombo is a clown.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
      Where the hell are the designed bootlegs? Why does Herbert have to scramble for his life when it's already been apparent that the pocket cannot hold with three backup OL? Lombo is a clown.
      Yet when Herberts run some posters don't like it and says he runs too much and now you calling for bootlegs lol.

I don't disagree. Do something different since what has been tried isn't working well.

We aren't going to win them all and Denver has beat us 14 of the last 19 games.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Herbert was running for his life and getting nailed and you guys want him hold the ball even longer to go deep?

I swear at times I am watching a different game than some of you guys are.
        At least roll Herbie out long enough to hit Guyton on that go route down the sideline...that's all I'm asking...and keep Ekkie in to block Kelemente's man he's sure to whiff on...

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

At least roll Herbie out long enough to hit Guyton on that go route down the sideline...that's all I'm asking...and keep Ekkie in to block Kelemente's man he's sure to whiff on...
          Sure because all go routes are from a rollout call lol. Herbert wasnt that good today either. Some bad decisions.

Kelemente was terrible

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Sure because all go routes are from a rollout call lol

Kelemente was terrible
            That guy should be cut tomorrow - find somebody else.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Sure because all go routes are from a rollout call lol. Herbert wasnt that good today either. Some bad decisions.

Kelemente was terrible
              Kelemente is a poor man's Storm Norton...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Kelemente is a poor man's Storm Norton...
                Is Jaime's really worse? Hec throw him out there and give him a chance.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

I pray that Feiler is back soon and neither have to play. The coaching staff has watched both and didn't play Jamies so I guess we should draw some conclusions from that.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

I thought Jaimes looked pretty good in the preseason...especially in run blocking...

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
                      Chargers Hall of Fame
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Yet when Herberts run some posters don't like it and says he runs too much and now you calling for bootlegs lol.

I don't disagree. Do something different since what has been tried isn't working well.

We aren't going to win them all and Denver has beat us 14 of the last 19 games.
                      You love spinning the narrative.

It's not that Herbert runs too much. It's that Herbert HAS to run soooo much. This offense is so stunted, so bottled up, that he consistently has no one open and MUST run so much.

But, hey, pretend we're saying it the way you're saying it. Sure.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I thought Jaimes looked pretty good in the preseason...especially in run blocking...
                        Against 3rd stringer though. And out thirds didn't look very good in preseain imo.
                        Jaime's was ok but I never saw what others were raving about.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post

You love spinning the narrative.

It's not that Herbert runs too much. It's that Herbert HAS to run soooo much. This offense is so stunted, so bottled up, that he consistently has no one open and MUST run so much.

But, hey, pretend we're saying it the way you're saying it. Sure.
                          I'm not spinning anything. He runs when he has a lane.

And I saw open receivers when he tried to scramble and run as well. Not every time but I saw them at times. Not my fault you assume there aren't any because he ran.

You are over exaggerating. You were saying this in the Pittsburgh game and he had wide open Lanes and still threw for 382 yards.

Hec you were saying that today after his first run.

Today, Denver played more zone than usual and we didn't get more wideouts in there til after halftime to haveore options in the routes. Plus the Ol was shitty and he was always under pressure.

Comment

Working...
                          X