First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    On a positive (more realistic) note, no one will have to give up a nut this offseason... unless you really want to. It's a free country.
    Atta boy Nutty plus ...."Uncle Vito" will not have to collect the testicular debt forcefully.

Now as for the leprechaun shit - crack is bad.

Carry on

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

At least Sarrel is a quality speedbump on the way to the QB. Norton misses his blocks 50% of the time. Whiffs badly.
    If either are on next year's final-53, I'll be very disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied

I never wanted either of them. As a trencher (now exiled) I expect better.
    At least Sarrel is a quality speedbump on the way to the QB. Norton misses his blocks 50% of the time. Whiffs badly.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Still, better than Norton. Maybe he can play Guard?
    I never wanted either of them. As a trencher (now exiled) I expect better.

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied

I didn't put much effort into exclusively watching Pip. IIRC, he gave up a sack. Unfortunately, it was impossible to ignore Sarrell and every time his man converged on our QB. Without hesitation, I can tell that he is not our future swing tackle.

I couldn't care less about timing.
    Still, better than Norton. Maybe he can play Guard?

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Pip played pretty well yesterday. Not sure why you needed to type all this. Bad timing.
    I didn't put much effort into exclusively watching Pip. IIRC, he gave up a sack. Unfortunately, it was impossible to ignore Sarrell and every time his man converged on our QB. Without hesitation, I can tell that he is not our future swing tackle.

I couldn't care less about timing.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    There's good news everybody! I've changed my mind on Pipkins. In fact, I'm re-signing everybody!
    In an unprecedented move, the NFL has decided to award the most beleaguered fanbase a magic pot of leprechaun gold. We won!
    We're not sure if it was awarded because the cheap-ass owner abandoned his loyal base in San Diego... or if it was the series of historic collapses the fanbase has endured...
    But we're spending the shit out of that mother*%@!

The first thing we do is... keep everybody! Callahan, Fox, Tranquil, Adderly, Carter... even Pipkins! He can be that depth piece we've been yearning for.

"But Nutty", you say, "How can we find someone better than the Mighty Pip"? "How can we fit all of those FA's under the cap"?
    People... pay attention... it's leprechaun money! The biggest advantage of leprechaun money is that it doesn't actually exist... so it can't be counted against the cap.
    As for Pipkins becoming nothing but depth... we must spend one of our 7 first round picks on the best available OT.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! How did we get 6 more first round picks, Nutty?" you say...?
    * Apparently, the tables have turned in regards to the Sean Payton negotiations... per a source. The team that lands Payton will no longer have to give up a 1st round pick... but rather, will be awarded a 1st round pick for their cunningness in the arts of negotiation. Fabiani will broker the deal.
    * The NFL has decided to rectify a previous injury. The Dallas Cowboys must forfeit their 1st round pick to the remaining Chargers fans living in San Diego. Jerry Jones' shameless pandering to bring a team to LA was deemed fraudulent. Apparently, LA was already getting a team (the Rams) and the 2nd team wasn't really needed/required. The $650 million relocation fee will be converted into a 1st round pick... per a source. For his loss, Jerry Jones will be compensated in leprechaun gold... which Jones will immediately convert into Bitcoin.
    * The Chargers had planned on firing Staley. Per a source... while negotiating the Payton deal, Fabiani secretly traded Staley to the Broncos for a 1st round pick. Additional 1st round picks were awarded for Lombardi and Hill... as the trifecta seems to be inseparable.
    * The details of the 6th first round pick are a little fuzzy... but it's rumored to include leprechaun gold... per a source.

6 of the first round picks will be evenly dispersed along all 3 levels of the offense/defense (this will alleviate the endless bickering)... the 7th first round pick (the Jones Compensation Pick) will be given to Roo... even though he no longer lives in San Diego.

The remaining picks will be used on depth. The remaining cap overage will be paid with leprechaun money... only this time it will be recognized as real tender.
    No response is needed... you can send your appreciation and praise via PM.
    Pip played pretty well yesterday. Not sure why you needed to type all this. Bad timing.

Leave a comment:

• nomad1946
    replied
    The one thing I can say about this coming offseason is that it will be interesting.

That includes both what the team does and what gets posted here.

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied
    On a positive (more realistic) note, no one will have to give up a nut this offseason... unless you really want to. It's a free country.
    I'd rather have fun using them!

:shifty:

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    There's good news everybody! I've changed my mind on Pipkins. In fact, I'm re-signing everybody!
    In an unprecedented move, the NFL has decided to award the most beleaguered fanbase a magic pot of leprechaun gold. We won!
    We're not sure if it was awarded because the cheap-ass owner abandoned his loyal base in San Diego... or if it was the series of historic collapses the fanbase has endured...
    But we're spending the shit out of that mother*%@!

The first thing we do is... keep everybody! Callahan, Fox, Tranquil, Adderly, Carter... even Pipkins! He can be that depth piece we've been yearning for.

"But Nutty", you say, "How can we find someone better than the Mighty Pip"? "How can we fit all of those FA's under the cap"?
    People... pay attention... it's leprechaun money! The biggest advantage of leprechaun money is that it doesn't actually exist... so it can't be counted against the cap.
    As for Pipkins becoming nothing but depth... we must spend one of our 7 first round picks on the best available OT.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! How did we get 6 more first round picks, Nutty?" you say...?
    * Apparently, the tables have turned in regards to the Sean Payton negotiations... per a source. The team that lands Payton will no longer have to give up a 1st round pick... but rather, will be awarded a 1st round pick for their cunningness in the arts of negotiation. Fabiani will broker the deal.
    * The NFL has decided to rectify a previous injury. The Dallas Cowboys must forfeit their 1st round pick to the remaining Chargers fans living in San Diego. Jerry Jones' shameless pandering to bring a team to LA was deemed fraudulent. Apparently, LA was already getting a team (the Rams) and the 2nd team wasn't really needed/required. The $650 million relocation fee will be converted into a 1st round pick... per a source. For his loss, Jerry Jones will be compensated in leprechaun gold... which Jones will immediately convert into Bitcoin.
    * The Chargers had planned on firing Staley. Per a source... while negotiating the Payton deal, Fabiani secretly traded Staley to the Broncos for a 1st round pick. Additional 1st round picks were awarded for Lombardi and Hill... as the trifecta seems to be inseparable.
    * The details of the 6th first round pick are a little fuzzy... but it's rumored to include leprechaun gold... per a source.

6 of the first round picks will be evenly dispersed along all 3 levels of the offense/defense (this will alleviate the endless bickering)... the 7th first round pick (the Jones Compensation Pick) will be given to Roo... even though he no longer lives in San Diego.

The remaining picks will be used on depth. The remaining cap overage will be paid with leprechaun money... only this time it will be recognized as real tender.
    No response is needed... you can send your appreciation and praise via PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fouts2herbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

First thing I am doing this offseason is seeing what value Joey Bosa has in the trade market. Cap hit of $31m with $24m guaranteed

If you can trade him - you save $17m of cap space

I don't even care if its a 6th round pick
    I’ve finally come around on this, this after heavily criticizing folks that wanted him gone in the past…what bosa did in this game was a disgrace, it was inexcusable and downright unforgivable…

I don’t care how much he was being held, he hurt his team, he let his team down, and he embarrassed everyone associated with the chargers from ownership to the fans…

his behavior was all about him and not about the team so now I’m more than okay if they decide to trade him…I no longer trust joey bosa to have this teams best interests in mind…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X