• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
    Eagles are odds on favorite to be in the SB.

Chargers are fighting for a draft slot.

There, I said more.
    Yep nothing new here at all here.Pathetic.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
      Chargers signed Tyeler Davison and David Moa.

Eagles signed Linval Joseph and Ndamakong Suh.

Need we say more?
      We could mention that we signed two young guys, they signed two guys that have seen their better days. Sere, you don't have to take it all in a bad way.

If thge Bolts get KA and Mike back this week we could eek out a W against the Chiefs and be back in the hunt for a berth in the playoffs.

Do you know we have the same record right now that the Bengals had at this juncture last year?
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• SBbound
        Casual fanatic
        • Feb 2019
        • Merced/San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

We could mention that we signed two young guys, they signed two guys that have seen their better days. Sere, you don't have to take it all in a bad way.

If thge Bolts get KA and Mike back this week we could eek out a W against the Chiefs and be back in the hunt for a berth in the playoffs.

Do you know we have the same record right now that the Bengals had at this juncture last year?
        Now that is a inspiring post!
        Go Bolts!

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

We have the same record that we had at this juncture last year as well.

getting MW, KA and Everett on the field Sunday night would be a different movie as Staley likes to say. We’d have a good chance in the game with those guys back. Without them our offense can’t keep pace with KC

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

We signed these two DL players to replace injured players for the rest of the season so whether they are young or old is irrelevant.

It’s who is more capable in the here and now for the remainder of the season.

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

We signed these two DL players to replace injured players for the rest of the season so whether they are young or old is irrelevant.

It’s who is more capable in the here and now for the remainder of the season.
              The players almost don't matter. Even fully healthy, Staley/Lombo would find a way to screw it up. I have ZERO confidence that this coaching staff has the ability to get the team ready for ANY game, no less big games. But Staley is a 'nice' guy who gives touch-feely interviews, so I guess he and his cronies are worth keeping around. Same for Telesco. Stay the course! Because you know what they say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

The players almost don't matter. Even fully healthy, Staley/Lombo would find a way to screw it up. I have ZERO confidence that this coaching staff has the ability to get the team ready for ANY game, no less big games. But Staley is a 'nice' guy who gives touch-feely interviews, so I guess he and his cronies are worth keeping around. Same for Telesco. Stay the course! Because you know what they say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
                Defense played well against SF considering major injuries to DL. I think Staley is doing well with the defense considering how poorly Telesco and Wee Johnny did in terms of backup talent…..particularly edge.

Special teams has been solid too.

It’s the offense that has shit all over itself game after game.

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I feel better about Staley after the SF game. They played hard and better than I expected considering the missing players.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    French Speaking Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Québec city
                    • Send PM

What's the difference between playing with or without your WR1, WR2 and TE1 ?
                    We could have answer Sunday night.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

I feel better about Staley after the SF game. They played hard and better than I expected considering the missing players.
                      Same here Chargeroo. I have the same observation.

Comment

• jox g
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Same here Chargeroo. I have the same observation.
                        Breakthrough for Coach Staley!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

A San Francisco 49er beat writer seems to think that Vic Fangio style defenses are particularly well suited to the 49ers.running game.

We will see if the Charger D has turned the corner.

Comment

Working...
                          X