First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    You give us all strength with your grace chargeroo.
    The strength comes from Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Hang in there, Roo! We love you!

Leave a comment:

• Bolts4ever213
    replied
    Bless you Roo, thanks for sharing your story

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    You give us all strength with your grace chargeroo.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

heading downhill. so darn weak, I'm pretty useless. I'm a burden for my wife. I'm living on pain medicine. I guess I need another miracle. BUT, it's okay.I'm confident I'll go to heaven and I bet it'll be a way better place than here. God's will be done, I'm ready for whatever he wants.
    I am sure your wife doesn't think that. Hang in there Roo!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied

heading downhill. so darn weak, I'm pretty useless. I'm a burden for my wife. I'm living on pain medicine. I guess I need another miracle. BUT, it's okay.I'm confident I'll go to heaven and I bet it'll be a way better place than here. God's will be done, I'm ready for whatever he wants.
    I just had a feeling brother. I love you brother. I will pray for you. You are so loved my man.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied

Well Roo, you are not a burden to US...you are inspirational...when I think of my troubles or those in my family, I am encouraged by your positive attitude in the midst of trials...yep, a better place:

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Rev. 21:4).

But...until then, our prayers are with you!

Leave a comment:

• QSmokey
    replied
    We're all rooting for you Roo. Your faith is strong, and your courage is inspiring. We all love you here.

Leave a comment:

• FtheTurds
    replied
    Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post
    Prayers with you. I'm very sorry to hear this.
    Lost for words...

Prayers to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• charger1_sj
    replied
    Prayers with you. I'm very sorry to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Every day and every post you make is a blessing for us, Roo. I was taught that many graces are given to people in your situation. I am sure you are praying and making the best use of them for yourself and for others. And I know your wife does not think you are a burden.

Prayers

TG

Leave a comment:

• SuperChargedRodney37
    replied

Thoughts and Prayers Roo for you and your Family.
    Just keep taking it one step at a time and even though you are in that "Valley" keep pressing forward and know that He is with you always as you walk "through".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X