Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Herbie ?
    Nope lol Female dog. Looks like a Kangaroo so they named her Roo.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

I sure do miss Steve. What happened to Steve? lol It made me think about how much i miss RC as well. Doubt many here remember RC. He and i wrote draft articles for Scout, I think thats what the site was.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
        I sure do miss Steve. What happened to Steve? lol It made me think about how much i miss RC as well. Doubt many here remember RC. He and i wrote draft articles for Scout, I think thats what the site was.
        RC was good. He worked for a baseball agency or something like that? Or you say he was a draft writer? Man that was way back.

Don't know for sure but Steve got irritated with chain AKA yuba. Seems last time he left for a while, but im just guessing.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

RC was good. He worked for a baseball agency or something like that? Or you say he was a draft writer? Man that was way back.

Don't know for sure but Steve got irritated with chain AKA yuba. Seems last time he left for a while, but im just guessing.
          Not sure what he did. But as a hobby we were all into the draft. Those Buschbaum days. Steve loathed Yuba. Damn i wish i would have picked up on it sooner.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
            I remember RC. The endless back and forth with Steve on which QB was better....Brees or Rivers. ha I do miss him. He was a strong contributor here.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

I remember RC. The endless back and forth with Steve on which QB was better....Brees or Rivers. ha I do miss him. He was a strong contributor here.
              Amazing reads those debates. Strong football minds.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

I had a dream a week ago. It was after the week 11 game against KC and heading into the Arizona game. In the dream I saw a scoreboard, a baseball one, that showed 5-2. The Chargers logo was the one with the 2, and the Patriots (I think) were the ones with the 5. I don't know and trying to guess what that mean. Either it's the Chargers winning only 2 more games after week 11 and with 5 losses, or the Chargers lose two more games to an opponent and they win against an opponent 5 more times after week 11. It's possible that what I saw in my dream is telling me about week 17; the game against the Rams getting flexed out, as it's 3 weeks after the week 14 game against Miami that got flexed in to SNF. This dream could also possibly be the Chargers losing the final wild card spot to the Patriots. I don't know what this dream was, but we'll find out when it reveals itself by the end of the season when it concludes in week 18.

I've gotten a lot of dreams/visions about bad things that would happen to the Chargers like when players would get injured or clues that they would lose. This is depressing and annoying lol. I wish I get more dreams on when they would do well. I want to know when the next time the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                  I had a dream a week ago. It was after the week 11 game against KC and heading into the Arizona game. In the dream I saw a scoreboard, a baseball one, that showed 5-2. The Chargers logo was the one with the 2, and the Patriots (I think) were the ones with the 5. I don't know and trying to guess what that mean. Either it's the Chargers winning only 2 more games after week 11 and with 5 losses, or the Chargers lose two more games to an opponent and they win against an opponent 5 more times after week 11. It's possible that what I saw in my dream is telling me about week 17; the game against the Rams getting flexed out, as it's 3 weeks after the week 14 game against Miami that got flexed in to SNF. This dream could also possibly be the Chargers losing the final wild card spot to the Patriots. I don't know what this dream was, but we'll find out when it reveals itself by the end of the season when it concludes in week 18.

I've gotten a lot of dreams/visions about bad things that would happen to the Chargers like when players would get injured or clues that they would lose. This is depressing and annoying lol. I wish I get more dreams on when they would do well. I want to know when the next time the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl.
                  Well at least you sleep. Im jealous.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Havnt seen my bro in a couple years. The sun on my shirt like this made me feel kind of loved by it. lol

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 8.42.30 PM.png

Comment

• SBbound
                      Casual fanatic
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Merced/San Diego
                      • Send PM

Are you sure that's not the Mauna Loa?

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post
                        Are you sure that's not the Mauna Loa?
                        Haha that would be awesome if i could see it from Kauai. Its affecting the sunsets for sure.

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 5.54.51 PM.png

Comment

• SBbound
                          Casual fanatic
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Merced/San Diego
                          • Send PM

So tranquil

Comment

Working...
                          X