• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

Hope you feel better. I have Gallstones but I can't feel anything. They say I will if they move.
    Just yank that sucker out man. lol Gallbladder that is.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

They didnt show me. Im meeting a Urologist on Monday. They are hoping they pass over the weekend. That tells me they are smaller.
      Oh, I thought you passed them last night. Sux man, hope you are feeling better.

Not a fan of THC/weed...can't stand the feeling of being high but I do take non THC CDB oil daily.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Oh, I thought you passed them last night. Sux man, hope you are feeling better.

Not a fan of THC/weed...can't stand the feeling of being high but I do take non THC CDB oil daily.
        I take both. Most strains these days are really low CBD because it takes away from the psychoactive properties. Scientists remove it in the lab. Modify strains to produce low CBD. Straight THC is what causes the high. If i was constantly level 10 pain sure i would use straight THC but im more interested in the medicinal properties that are created by the synergistic handshake between THC and CBD. They belong together. Thats the medicine for me. And while i cant get 1:1 ratio flower here....i get CBD flower. It counteracts the psychoactive properties. CBD/THC oil ingested is known to kill bacteria and viruses. I dont smoke it most of the time. I eat it. I cook with it. Most people cant tell im even on it.

Percs? Vics? Morphine? You know im on that. I slur my speech. Get sick because its poison. Blows out your liver, kidneys and gut. Pass on pills. I dont oppose science....but my body sure loves plants a lot more than man made substances.

I do quite well on coke however. lol Joke.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
          My son asked if he could go ride the e-bike around 9pm last night. he’s 16, i said of course. Mom got freaked —- there are drunks out there, someone could grab you, you could die, literally ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN … I said he’s 16, we’re in a safe milk-toast suburban subdivision, let the kid ride a bike.

therein lies the difference between 2022 paranoid mama bear and now-reformed formerly degenerate 2022 dad. To think of how I ran buck wild as a no good teen for all hours and even days … vs. today’s helicoptered teens … imo, today’s kids aren’t learning the lessons we learned as teens. Which means they’ll learn them in their 20s when it hurts more.

i think its best to get that shit out of your system early
          I was cruising the streets of Point Loma at 2AM on my MR 50. Sucking face. Sneaking out the window and hooking up with girls was the best. I was fonzie basically.

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

This is the #1 thing i do for my health. Besides an epic diet and training. Im just not right unless im doing 30-40 minutes a day at 160 degrees. Some say the only way to detox your sebaceous glands is to run a marathon. lol. Thats how much you have to sweat to tap into those glands and remove metals and gunk. I went through such a sticky sweat phase when i first started my sauna routines years ago. And while i miss my actual sauna....this pop up sauna rocket steam tent has been such a good purchase. Ive gone through around 4 of these over the years. The steam pots at least. So many of my neighbors here now own one of these because of me. lol

IMG_2663.png

Comment

• SBbound
              Casual fanatic
              • Feb 2019
              • Merced/San Diego
              • Send PM

Dig the Ural

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post
                Dig the Ural
                Its brought a whole new level of fun for me here. Ive done it all over 40 years of being here off and on. But ive never owned motorcycle like this here. Just so much better than a Golf cart.

I made sure it was in the pic. lol

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Spent the day in the ER yesterday. I have a whole new respect for those of you who deal with back pain. Passing kidney stones and trying to sleep on my back sucks hard. lol

I might actually fill the prescription just to sleep. Little buggers hurt dude. Wow.
                  I know the feeling. I get kidney stones from time to time. I was in the hospital with one a year and a half ago that I could not pass. It was stuck halfway into the bladder, my left kidney had shut down and I had to have it removed. It was 1 cm, like a freaking tictac candy.

A nurse told me that by having kidney stones you get to feel what its like to give birth. I told her bull puckey. Women give birth, then at some future point they want to have another kid, after a man passes a kidney stone I have never heard one later down the line say, you know I really would like to have another stone.

Prayers for you bolt brother, I feel your pain.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

I have seen some big chokes before, but the Aztec gag job last night had to be close to the very top.

Not a Brady Hoke fan.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I know the feeling. I get kidney stones from time to time. I was in the hospital with one a year and a half ago that I could not pass. It was stuck halfway into the bladder, my left kidney had shut down and I had to have it removed. It was 1 cm, like a freaking tictac candy.

A nurse told me that by having kidney stones you get to feel what its like to give birth. I told her bull puckey. Women give birth, then at some future point they want to have another kid, after a man passes a kidney stone I have never heard one later down the line say, you know I really would like to have another stone.

Prayers for you bolt brother, I feel your pain.
                      Up at 2AM passing. these things. That sucked. When i made this post i said i was passing stones but i meant they were seen on the scan and thats what was causing my back pain. But those things coming out might have been worse than the back pain. lol Wow. Oh well at least football starts at 3:30 with these Euro games.

I could definitely see the Birth comparison. Accept for my wife had to be cut open to get my son out. lol She went through much worse.

Comment

• SBbound
                        Casual fanatic
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Merced/San Diego
                        • Send PM

Its brought a whole new level of fun for me here. Ive done it all over 40 years of being here off and on. But ive never owned motorcycle like this here. Just so much better than a Golf cart.

I made sure it was in the pic. lol
                        I've been a sidecar fan for a long time. I'm envious. Years ago I had a chance to buy a 1953 Indian with sidecar and I turned it down. I've been kicking my own ass ever since.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Hawaii officials just put out a warning that a big volcano could erupt soon. Big island I think.
                          Been having a lot of volcanic activity there lately.

Comment

Working...
                          X