• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Sorry i moved that post about Shaft. It was pretty evident it had a race connotation to it. Obviously nothing negative...but Hollywood is very political and always has been. Posts like that on the surface seem harmless....but they could end up political or racial. I dont mind that members posts deaths in this thread. But If its more about the persons skin color than it will raise flags for some. Some members here do tend to flirt with far left and right talking points. Push the envelope regarding agendas etc. Charger forum. Not a place to talk about racial stereotypes.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

My cousin's daughter just married a guy who looks like a young Tom Brady. His last name is Pancake, and now so is hers.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        My cousin's daughter just married a guy who looks like a young Tom Brady. His last name is Pancake, and now so is hers.
        Never seen that last name before. What's her first name? Wondering if there is a funny in there somewhere. Like,,....Cinnamon Pancake or something.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Never seen that last name before. What's her first name? Wondering if there is a funny in there somewhere. Like,,....Cinnamon Pancake or something.

Does anything go with pancake? I mean, other than butter and maple syrup. And maybe a side of bacon.

Maybe Macon. Hi, I’m Macon Pancake.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Send PM

Her name is Krista. The wedding was in North Carolina, where that cousin lives. I'm just following on social media. My other cousin, Krista's aunt, posted a pic of them on the state at the reception, and wrote "Ladies and Gentleman, the Pancakes!"

Comment

• Blue Thunder
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Arlington, TX
              • Send PM

Is his name Flap Jack Pancake?

Comment

• floydefisher
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • siberiacuse, ny
                • Send PM

Just recently did something that is probably incredibly stupid.

I decided I wanted to upgrade my sound bar. Not because the old one went bad, but because I felt like it.

So after looking at black friday sales on Best Buy, I came across a sound bar I liked, but I didn't pull the trigger at that point because I did not like the black friday price.

Went to fleabay, found the exact same soundbar (Nakamichi sells open box buys on fleabay) at a 'scratch and dent' price of around $1,000 and pulled the trigger on that instead. Here's the fleabay page as proof.

The biggest kicker? Even though it left a smoking hole in my credit card, I don't freaking care! I've got a premium sound bar that cost like half price, so I can live with it. And it's got enough power behind it, if I fire it up anywhere near full potential, I'm going to be filing a homeowners claim for one house that literally collapsed (my house was built in 1905). 🤣
                sigpic

Comment

• floydefisher
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • siberiacuse, ny
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Blue Thunder View Post
                  Is his name Flap Jack Pancake?
                  No, but I can imagine the house the couple lives in will be called 'The House of Pancakes'. 🤣
                  sigpic

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Please make this Jardiance commercial stop.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Happy Birthday Marines!

American Flag Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Only if shes an exotic dancer, lol...
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Send PM

Today is Veterans Day in the U.S. It marks the signing of Armistice on Nov. 11 1918 to end the fighting in WWI. In the UK and the Commonwealth nations, it is Remembrance Day. Here in the U.S., we already had a Memorial Day in May, so Nov. 11 became Veterans Day here.

I did not serve in the military. But my father and his father (both of whom I am named after) were citizen soldiers in the respective world wars. Though both were mostly American, neither served in the U.S. military. Both served in the armed forces of the Commonwealth - my grandfather in the British army in WWI and my father in the Canadian army in WWII. Here are my father, when he was a POW at Stalag 2D in 1944, at Stargard, Poland, and his father with his mother in WWI in Manchester, UK, circa 1917.

400395423_7487058284656751_4642749519009558908_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=l_eFU1yguokAX-rrbl2&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-2.fna&oh=00_AfAjqEUe8k0bpgC7XbWOGGWaNE6zRUaPCPS63tHEVhybRQ&oe=655410F3.jpg
                          400067443_7487058274656752_8501494672593867279_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=vhVNmUsmddkAX-vaCG-&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1.fna&oh=00_AfBZzjw9x4Hj2yop18S8qiUnnyXwdzFhCVIWxjLaFbT1hg&oe=6554B70E.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X