Welcome Jamaree Salyer, OL, Georgia (R6, #195)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

Jamaree is the most versatile OL Chargers have in terms of playing different positions at a high level.

Another thought is he could be the center after Linsley leaves.

At 324 lbs, he has the potential to be the most stout center in Charger history. Very smart too.

Like I said before the season. Jamaree could surpass Zion.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Bright future for this OL !

Comment

• Boltdiehard
        The Precious
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

I missed most of this game my son’s UNR Club baseball team was in town playing Cal this weekend. How did Salyer look? I see no sacks on Justin and a lot of rushing yards on offense so it looks to me like we’re still hitting on this one yeah?

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
          I missed most of this game my son’s UNR Club baseball team was in town playing Cal this weekend. How did Salyer look? I see no sacks on Justin and a lot of rushing yards on offense so it looks to me like we’re still hitting on this one yeah?
          The OL held up very well, not having Pipkins for a bit was concerning, but he came back to finish the game. Salyer looked great again.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

The OL held up very well, not having Pipkins for a bit was concerning, but he came back to finish the game. Salyer looked great again.
            Awesome thank you and I know Cleveland’s pass rush is better than Houston’s. Love that kid! :larry:

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

I think the game plan helped him out a lot today. Considering who he went against, I really can’t complain much and we seem to be running a lot more effectively since he came in.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Like I said before the season. Jamaree could surpass Zion.
                I remember during the time of the draft someone said that Jamaree Salyer is just as good as Zion Johnson. I thought it was crazy and funny. Maybe it isn't farfetched.

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                I think the game plan helped him out a lot today. Considering who he went against, I really can’t complain much and we seem to be running a lot more effectively since he came in.
                He did get help with his blocking assignment. Myles Garrett wasn't as effective with the injury he sustained from that accident.

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I remember during the time of the draft someone said that Jamaree Salyer is just as good as Zion Johnson. I thought it was crazy and funny. Maybe it isn't farfetched.

He did get help with his blocking assignment. Myles Garrett wasn't as effective with the injury he sustained from that accident.
                  Garrett had no chance doing any hand fighting with Salyer. Jamaree abused him every time he got an opportunity
                  Way to go rookie!.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Garrett had no chance doing any hand fighting with Salyer. Jamaree abused him every he got an opportunity
                    Way to go rookie!.
                    Nice

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                      Look at this OL the Chargers are building. When Slater returns, Salyer will probably move to LG - that is what I'm hearing - and think about how good the left side will be. Having experience at LT is going to be a tremendous asset for Salyer at LG, he will understand how to work in tandem with Slater and that will make them both even better. With Zion already a stud on the right side, and with Pipkins blossoming (apparently), this is a young OL unit that will set the Chargers up for a decade.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        Look at this OL the Chargers are building. When Slater returns, Salyer will probably move to LG - that is what I'm hearing - and think about how good the left side will be. Having experience at LT is going to be a tremendous asset for Salyer at LG, he will understand how to work in tandem with Slater and that will make them both even better. With Zion already a stud on the right side, and with Pipkins blossoming (apparently), this is a young OL unit that will set the Chargers up for a decade.
                        They just need a long term answer at Center.

Comment

• Craig440
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

Bolt Beat

Comment

Working...
                          X