Chiefs at Chargers Pregame Discussion (Week 11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

When you are already down Williams and KA but lose Everett - you are correct. Now of course we are speculating. But I do think with one of those three still on the field - they score more than 16 points. Or at least move the ball better.

Thats why - yes, the DLine needs some additional bodies. But to beat the Chiefs - the Chargers need two of three to play: Everett, Williams, Allen.
    They’re going to rush all three back, poker game style pushing all the chips in, what will happen is anyone’s guess, either those guys make some important plays or the TV people spend a bunch a time talking about them being carted off the field…
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

If you think losing starters is a recipe for improvement than I’m not on board with your logic.
      Fire the S & C coach ?
      Football takes are always appreciated.
      Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Quite a cast of machine gun spitballers sround here.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Part of it is luck. Another part is how an organization manages and trains their players to keep them healthy, and to avoid or minimize injuries. KC must be doing something right in that regard. So I give the Chiefs that.
          Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. - Roman philosopher Seneca

We simply don't know who is accountable in the front office for the bad luck.

Second part, what is KC doing? What is their approach? Why don't we hire Ryan Poles as GM and see if he can solve this issue that baffles both pundits and scouts concerning the Chargers injury report.

AFC West.png

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

What exactly is your criticism here ?

We gave up 150 yards on the ground, while preventing serious damage from Deebo--CMC.

We also gave up many many third down conversions.

And yet this was winning defensive football, aligning with StaleyD concepts, and with all our injured impact players.

If we get to middle of the pack by the end of the 2022 season, that will be significant, albeit disappointing...progress.
            I believe he is saying the Chargers are losing the battle of attrition and he is correct as I view it.

Comment

• fanatic
              Registered Chiefs Fan
              • Dec 2021
              • Southern California
              • Realtor
              • Send PM

KC Sleepers. WR Toney, TE Forston , TE Gray and WR Watson. Chiefs have three good TE and all can catch the ball.

Schuster is likely out. Wiley RT is likely out.

Defense. McDuffe 1st round corner is active. LB Gay is active. DE Clark is back from suspension.

Chiefs are very healthy for this game.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I believe he is saying the Chargers are losing the battle of attrition and he is correct as I view it.
                We are talking about different things and I agree with myself.

Certain posters have intentionally distorted and misquoted my infrequent posts and I don't like it.

If we are going to intelligently discuss the state of the Chargers, it is a given that injuries are a factor.

IMV Staley and Lombardi have a solid offensive model, and injuries to weapons, not to mention bookends, have reached critical mass.

For reasons unknown, posters have a strong need to blur venting with solid football takes, and it is to all our detriment at Chargerdom.

Comment

• fanatic
                  Registered Chiefs Fan
                  • Dec 2021
                  • Southern California
                  • Realtor
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

We are talking about different things and I agree with myself.

Certain posters have intentionally distorted and misquoted my infrequent posts and I don't like it.

If we are going to intelligently discuss the state of the Chargers, it is a given that injuries are a factor.

IMV Staley and Lombardi have a solid offensive model, and injuries to weapons, not to mention bookends, have reached critical mass.

For reasons unknown, posters have a strong need to blur venting with solid football takes, and it is to all our detriment at Chargerdom.
                  AgreeThe unfortunate thing is that when back ups are starting the guys coming in on rotation are exposed. It really hurts your depth and stamina toward the end of the game.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Screenshot_20221115-104643_Firefox.jpg

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

There is Always causation.No one with any shred of intelligence can continually claim "bad luck" with this organization.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                        There is Always causation.No one with any shred of intelligence can continually claim "bad luck" with this organization.
                        Of course not, we clearly explained that we are distinctly, "cured"
                        :ml:
                        2024: Far From Over

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                          This shit just makes me sick

Comment

Working...
                          X