JC Jackson Discussion - Was He a Locker Room Distraction?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

LOL! Did he look like he did in Chargers practice in early August? That wasn't a medical opinion, rather an observation. He ran well, looked sharp in coverage pre- ankle issues.
    Exactly. Just observations and opinions. Membership in medical group not required.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

And I add 'IMO' all the time, which, since you don't know, means "In my opinion". Amazing that you can't grasp that little 'fact'. Now, get back to work before they fire your ass for posting your pompous OPINIONS on a football board!
      I love when you get all testy, its funny. you don't always add IMO but never mind that silly denial.

I fear neglecting you for a full day at a time without guidance is a bigger risk to society than my employment risk - i'm here for you!
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I love when you get all testy, its funny. you don't always add IMO but never mind that silly denial.

I fear neglecting you for a full day at a time without guidance is a bigger risk to society than my employment risk - i'm here for you!
        Wasting your time dmac. Sometimes, people just want to wallow in a cesspool of misery and pessimism.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Wasting your time dmac. Sometimes, people just want to wallow in a cesspool of misery and pessimism.
          LOL! You're quite the know-it-all, richpjr. Making judgements about a person's life based on comments on a meaningless football board. Pretty poetic know-it-all, too. "Wallow in a cesspool of misery and pessimism". Get over yourself, Dr. Rich.

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Always the comic. Quite the stalker, too. IMO, of course. And you know where you can stick your 'here'.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

LOL! You're quite the know-it-all, richpjr. Making judgements about a person's life based on comments on a meaningless football board. Pretty poetic know-it-all, too. "Wallow in a cesspool of misery and pessimism". Get over yourself, Dr. Rich.
              You can keep claiming that and since I don't know you personally I could not tell if it was true or not. I suspect, however, that most people don't have alternate personalities. To (very) loosely paraphrase Shakespeare ""The Q doth protest too much, methinks"​.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

You can keep claiming that and since I don't know you personally I could not tell if it was true or not. I suspect, however, that most people don't have alternate personalities. To (very) loosely paraphrase Shakespeare ""The Q doth protest too much, methinks"​.
                IT'S A FOOTBALL BOARD, Doc! Not a climate change think tank. Or a discussion amongst the finest minds (LOL!) about inflation and what to do about it. Or commentary on the Ukraine war. Let's put this in some perspective, rich. Methinks you, and others like dmac_stalker, are just too damned sensitive about your precious Chargers. Pretty unbelievable and, honestly, sad that you resort to personal attacks over something so trivial. Says a lot about you.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

IT'S A FOOTBALL BOARD, Doc! Not a climate change think tank. Or a discussion amongst the finest minds (LOL!) about inflation and what to do about it. Or commentary on the Ukraine war. Let's put this in some perspective, rich. Methinks you, and others like dmac_stalker, are just too damned sensitive about your precious Chargers. Pretty unbelievable.
                  I'm actually not sensitive about the Chargers, I just don't see the point of constant negativity and prefer to look for the positive in any situation. You focus on the negative all the time which is why I occasionally comment about it. I think you also kind of miss the sarcasm/attempted humor in comments like the cesspool of misery where I am just having fun. The written word often lacks subtle context.

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

I'm actually not sensitive about the Chargers, I just don't see the point of constant negativity and prefer to look for the positive in any situation. You focus on the negative all the time which is why I occasionally comment about it. I think you also kind of miss the sarcasm/attempted humor in comments like the cesspool of misery where I am just having fun. The written word often lacks subtle context.
                    I agree. There is no easy way to impart intent on a discussion board. Comments made tongue-in-cheek are, often, misconstrued as insults, personal attacks, or truths. I understand what you're trying to say here.

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Well the 2023 season is till time and that 2018 team took a nose dive in 2019. Not sure we’ll fare any better but as for 2018 v 2022 there’s no question which team was objectively better. 12-4>>>>>>10-7
                      The 2018 roster and 2019 roster were almost identical. The big difference in those team's records was injury. LT Okung played 15 games in 2018 but only 6 games in 2019. Mike Pouncey played all 16 games in 2018 but only 5 games in 2019. Derwin James played all 16 games in 2018 but only 5 games in 2019.

I think you can see where this is heading... The difference between 2018 (12-4) and 2019 (5-11) was due to injuries to substantial players.
                      The 2022 team sustained even more injuries that the 2019 team... and still finished 10-7.
                      The 2022 roster was better than the 2018 roster at many different positions.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

I have no quarrel with anything you said. The bottom line: None of us know shit. We can't be sure about anything and we can't predict the future. Pretty much a no brainer. But I thought this was a safe place to, as I like to say, throw shit against the wall - without having to back up our OPINIONS with scientific proof, or any other kind of proof. My opinions just happen to be negative; yours are not. That should be the end of story.
                        It's all good... just don't get all offended when I think your shit on the wall stinks more than most. LOL!

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

It's all good... just don't get all offended when I think your shit on the wall stinks more than most. LOL!
                          Noted.

Comment

Working...
                          X