Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Another Charger crawling around on the turf. We really do need to implement a "No Vagina" policy.
    Whale of an idea!
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• TABF
      Por debajo del promedio
      • Jun 2013
      • SoCal
      • Send PM

1. Thanks to Fleet & Mods for this chapter of my fan hood. LOVED IT and hope it continues.
      2. I think anything LA is a bad for me. I will boycott anything associated to Los Angeles Chargers.
      3. Current owners don't care about San Diego fans so I hope for no success to them.

Comment

• boldarblood
        Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Thanks for running the forum Fleet and other admins. This has been a great place to talk and read about our Chargers.

This place has transcended beyond just being a Chargers forum imho, it is now a community of people who have and hopefully will support the Chargers. Unfortunately I still have allegiance to players like Gates, Rivers, and some of the new guys, like Verrett, Ingram, Perryman, etc. I am of the mind, that I do not care who is at fault, the City of San Diego or the Chargers ownership (for the record, I blame both sides, our City Officials have and continue to be inept, and the Chargers ownership haven't always been honest. But I do believe after 15 years or so, it is time to make a decision one way or the other).

I will continue to be a fan no matter where they go, or who they become. And I hope to see this forum continue to be around. It is the best Chargers forum on the web, and it is not even close. So Thanks again Fleet and crew, you guys/gals are the best.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

The board could just take on a more 'generic' theme; football in general (with a generous amount of Los Angeles Charger bashing, of course ). We do a lot of that, anyway, i.e., shoot the shit about football. That's what I'd suggest.

But a big THANK YOU, to you Fleeter, the mods, and the posters (both good and bad ) who have 'graced' this site, and others, that I've followed since I started posting in 1998. I've had a lot of fun here.

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I second all the sentiment expressed in this thread.

The LA Mehs.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Thank you to FLEET, Rolling Thunder, and the admins for keeping this board alive.
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I say keep it powderblues.

Go LA Chargers!
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                  1. Thanks to Fleet & Mods for this chapter of my fan hood. LOVED IT and hope it continues.
                  2. I think anything LA is a bad for me. I will boycott anything associated to Los Angeles Chargers.
                  3. Current owners don't care about San Diego fans so I hope for no success to them.
                  This may be the winning position! The Chargers have always found a new and creative way to dash our hopes. Now we can rejoice in it!
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• TTK
                    EX-Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • America's Finest City
                    • Send PM

I don't know how to feel now. I'm absolutely disgusted by Spanos and the NFL and if this drags out for another year or even if they're forced to come back and negotiate with San Diego, I still would despise him. Yet I'll be so saddened if the team leaves and so I want them to stay. I was hoping one day to take my little boy to a Charger game here in San Diego.

I'll also echo a big thank you to Fleet and the others responsible for creating this board because this is the greatest Charger board on the planet. And I think we've all had disagreements from time to time but in the end we were all bound by a love for this team. All you guys are all beyond awesome but if they leave then I'll have no interest in the Chargers or the NFL anymore and I'll root for nothing but failure for Spanos. I wish I could somehow not care about where they play but I'm a proud San Diegan first and I can't support a man who stabs this city in the back. So if Deano bolts, then I'm gone too as there would be no point in me being here anymore.

In any event, I'm glad Fleet will keep the site going for those who don't live here or plans on continuing to follow the team. I'm hoping for a good outcome for San Diego from all of this somehow.

Comment

• SteveInCbad
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                      I don't know how to feel now. I'm absolutely disgusted by Spanos and the NFL and if this drags out for another year or even if they're forced to come back and negotiate with San Diego, I still would despise him. Yet I'll be so saddened if the team leaves and so I want them to stay. I was hoping one day to take my little boy to a Charger game here in San Diego.

I'll also echo a big thank you to Fleet and the others responsible for creating this board because this is the greatest Charger board on the planet. And I think we've all had disagreements from time to time but in the end we were all bound by a love for this team. All you guys are all beyond awesome but if they leave then I'll have no interest in the Chargers or the NFL anymore and I'll root for nothing but failure for Spanos. I wish I could somehow not care about where they play but I'm a proud San Diegan first and I can't support a man who stabs this city in the back. So if Deano bolts, then I'm gone too as there would be no point in me being here anymore.

In any event, I'm glad Fleet will keep the site going for those who don't live here or plans on continuing to follow the team. I'm hoping for a good outcome for San Diego from all of this somehow.
                      I agree with everything in this post!

Comment

• bonehead
                        Undrafted
                        • Jul 2013
                        • TBD
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                        I say keep it powderblues.

Go LA Chargers!
                        LOL ...too bad they're not moving to Colorado

Hey, did you attend the game today?
                        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Vermstyr
                          ACEofSPADES11
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mass
                          • Send PM

I have become a full-on lurker as of late. I still come here to read but I don't post much anymore.

With that said, I would definitely be sad if this community were to shut down...

Honestly, the past two years have been busy for me and it only looks as if things will be getting busier so my fandom has taken a hit. I am still watching (most) of the games and I still support them, but I haven't been studying like I used to and definitely don't get the time to study the entire league anymore, which I found out how much that affected my perspective of our team this year.

With all the stadium/city issues the team is facing I am almost tempted to drop the team and just focus on my life, however I can't see myself doing it. I love the team and the sport. I can't help it.

Thanks Fleet for making sure TheNFLForum was resurrected here; the site is great and so are the posters!

Comment

Working...
                          X