• Little_Charger
    Ex-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Chula Vista, CA
    • CO
    • Send PM

Keep it the same...

Add a soccer forum

I keep telling myself that I'm switching to the Arizona Cardinals but i think thats just denial on my end of the fact that ill still follow the team when they move
    Mission: Valley.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

My kids are Charger fans living in Phoenix, AZ. I guess we will get a taste of rooting for the Cards in the postseason.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
        I'm not sure how I'll be affected fan-wise. I've considered switching to another team, but I don't think so.

I'm not very happy with the NFL in general. It seems to be a corrupt, money grubbing, dishonest league, and honestly, if I had any real strong convictions, I'd stop watching altogether.

But, I'll probably still continue to follow the league. And if that happens, which is most likely, I'll get sucked into cheering for the Chargers.
        Pick up a few fantasy football teams.

While I'll remain a fan if they move these past couple seasons have made the Chargers not must see tv. The product on the field has just been awful. The front office and coaching staff are among the league worst and it seems like there is almost no youth movement on the team. I can DVR a game and watch it later oftentimes. It'll also be my last season of Sunday Ticket after 16 years.
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Boltimore
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Naples, FL
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Wow. I'll miss you guys. Damn. Fuck the NFL.

Comment

• Peremptor
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post
            Wow. I'll miss you guys. Damn. Fuck the NFL.
            Short and succinct. What else needs to be said. It was a fun run even with all the... well you guys know.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

It's not over yet guys.

Comment

• Peremptor
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                It's not over yet guys.
                Yeah you're right... basically the worst thing for Spanos happened... they wanted to move in with the Raiders so badly because that would have blocked the Rams from moving into LA... now if they move to LA they will forever be the Clippers to the Ram's Lakers... still... why not move if he only cares about the money? Even Sterling made out like a bandit after basically doing everything wrong for decades.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Peremptor View Post
                  Yeah you're right... basically the worst thing for Spanos happened... they wanted to move in with the Raiders so badly because that would have blocked the Rams from moving into LA... now if they move to LA they will forever be the Clippers to the Ram's Lakers... still... why not move if he only cares about the money? Even Sterling made out like a bandit after basically doing everything wrong for decades.
                  Dean cares about money but he's not savvy enough to make his enormous ego work for him like Stan. It works against him. He's pissed about playing second fiddle but the truth of the matter is he is second fiddle to Stan in every way, shape and form. I think Davis accepts that about himself, you never saw him pulling bullshit moves, he knew his place and went along for the ride.

Regarding Sterling, he didn't even care about playing second fiddle, he just wanted to be in LA.

Dean has been very publicly exposed as a boy among men. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually started crying in private.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Can the Chargers survive in SD with 2 teams in LA? I dont think Dean has a choice but to take the deal. If Kroenke screws him hard enough i might end up a Rams fan.

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                      Can the Chargers survive in SD with 2 teams in LA? I dont think Dean has a choice but to take the deal. If Kroenke screws him hard enough i might end up a Rams fan.
                      Of course they can. They did before.

Comment

• SDFan
                        Woober Goober
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Dolores, CO
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

they survived before with 2 teams in LA. Besides it wouldn't happen anytime soon. Deano should stay in SD, but sell a chunk of the team to someone more savvy and fire FIBS and fade into the background to start rebuilding goodwill.
                        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Foxbatkllr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2013
                          • Send PM

I've already made the decision to become a Rams fan if Chargers leave SD.

Comment

Working...
                          X