• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

Great fucking signing. Eric Hendricks is a great pickup.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

It’s worth mentioning that if they end up signing johnson III, neither he nor kendricks will count against the compensatory pick formula…
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
        Why do I feel like the Falcons are going to draft Bijan Robinson.?
        Considering the avalanche of ‘draft robinson’ folks on here, I certainly hope they don’t pass him up at 21 otherwise this place will become very unpleasant…
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2022
          • White Rock, BC Canada
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
          It’s worth mentioning that if they end up signing johnson III, neither he nor kendricks will count against the compensatory pick formula…
          Nice bonus

Comment

• cmplxgal
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • New Jersey
            • Send PM

, I saw him make a crazy ass interception this past season that was off the charts athletic, super impressive, washed up guys don’t do things like that

Here's an interception of Herbert from the 2021 season that Popper posted:

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I am just opposed to giving up too much draft capital to move up for Bijan. The Chargers didn't need to trade up for LT21 - they traded back. Thats a bit difference. And is Bijan worth a day 2 pick to get.

Tomlinson by all mock drafts was a top 5 consensus pick. I don't see Bijan top 5 consensus
              He’s worth an extra Day 2 pick, definitely, but I’d stop when I heard … “plus next year’s #1”. We could wait until we are a very horrible team and get back in the LT draft slot and hope another LT/Bijan magically appears, we can pay to get closer now, or we can skip the idea. He won’t be on the board at 21, i could care less what PFF and some scouts think. I am not sure if he’s still there past 10 but if he still is and I’m TT … i start feeling out what other GMs want for their pick.

I’d give 2 2023 pick to have him, personally, but I understand why others wouldn’t.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Considering the avalanche of ‘draft robinson’ folks on here, I certainly hope they don’t pass him up at 21 otherwise this place will become very unpleasant…
                I won’t wear my Spanos Socks for a week, and i am not kidding now!
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                  Great fucking signing. Eric Hendricks is a great pickup.
                  Chargers new LB coach was on the Vikings staff through 2019 so he knows Kendricks.

id rather have Jimi

Comment

• RockyMtnBoltFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Hope Ekkie doesn't pull a Moaning Mel...
                    It’s astonishing to me the disrespect for Ekeler on this forum. If we were to draft Bijan and he were to come in and get 1,600 all purpose yards and 19 TD’s, everyone would be saying we have a super-star running back for the next 10 years that is worth his weight in gold. But folks are willing to throw Ekeler out for a 4th round pick. Dude is freaking awesome and definitely deserves a raise. He’s a leader and as hard a worker as anyone on the team. Wish I knew what the Chargers were offering. My guess is that they’re proposing something like add 2 years to the deal for AAV of $7-8M. The current Franchise tag amount for a RB $10M. I can understand Ekeler not accepting less than that given his production. Shit, the Chargers offered Mel $10m/yr 3 years ago, he turned it down and he has NEVER produced like Ek has the past couple years.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by RockyMtnBoltFan View Post

It’s astonishing to me the disrespect for Ekeler on this forum. If we were to draft Bijan and he were to come in and get 1,600 all purpose yards and 19 TD’s, everyone would be saying we have a super-star running back for the next 10 years that is worth his weight in gold. But folks are willing to throw Ekeler out for a 4th round pick. Dude is freaking awesome and definitely deserves a raise. He’s a leader and as hard a worker as anyone on the team. Wish I knew what the Chargers were offering. My guess is that they’re proposing something like add 2 years to the deal for AAV of $7-8M. The current Franchise tag amount for a RB $10M. I can understand Ekeler not accepting less than that given his production. Shit, the Chargers offered Mel $10m/yr 3 years ago, he turned it down and he has NEVER produced like Ek has the past couple years.
                      I don't disrespect Ekkie at all...it's just that the Bolts are dealing with a tough cap situation, and have to stick to their budget...if they can't agree with Ekkie, so be it and let him go...we probably get at least a 3rd round comp pick for him...it's nothing personal, just business...

Comment

• RockyMtnBoltFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2022
                        • Send PM

Love the approach to pick up a veteran LB and hopefully JJIII. Important to solidify those spots with veterans who won’t have the same mental errors. The fact that they won’t count against the compensatory pick calculation is a BIG bonus.

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by RockyMtnBoltFan View Post

I'm with you all way. I don't get all the disrespect for Ekeler.
                          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                          X