• Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

So is Joshua Kelley... 4.2 > 3.8
    And the cost...? $4.5 million > $1 million
    The math alone calls this situation into question.
    Well Kellys sample size is a ton smaller. Im not looking at the YPC but rather Elliots loss of burst. Kelly showed better burst than in the past but he has little wiggle and no power for a 212 lb RB.

Ive no interest in Elliot.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

It will take trading the Chargers' 1st and 2nd round picks to get Bijan won't it?
      Or two firsts, something like that.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Or two firsts, something like that.
        Telesco doesn't care - if he fails - what does he care how he leaves the franchise. Just look at the moves he made this offseason. Those were not the moves of a GM who thinks he will be around in 2024

I have always thought Telesco would trade up more than trade back. But he is not trading up for Bijan. It will be Mayer

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Beach, if the Spani unload Staley after this season, do u think they promote Moore to HC?
          suspect the most likely guy is Harbaugh,

wouldn't mind Rivera back as DC neither, and Joe Brady for the OC ??

also wonder if Harbaugh would find a spot for David Shaw as well ??

whatever guy makes a sale easier and worth the most....
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Telesco doesn't care - if he fails - what does he care how he leaves the franchise. Just look at the moves he made this offseason. Those were not the moves of a GM who thinks he will be around in 2024

I have always thought Telesco would trade up more than trade back. But he is not trading up for Bijan. It will be Mayer
            TT reminds me of AJ Smith the last year or two before he was fired...all those expensive FA signings and bloated extensions...Jyles Tucker, anyone?

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

suspect the most likely guy is Harbaugh,

wouldn't mind Rivera back as DC neither, and Joe Brady for the OC ??

also wonder if Harbaugh would find a spot for David Shaw as well ??

whatever guy makes a sale easier and worth the most....
              I wouldn't mind Harbaugh and would be great actually but you know ,.....Herbert has to dislike changing coaches every other season. This is his 3rd offensive system going on his 4 years. Hiring Harbaugh or anybody else but Moore as the HC means 4 systems in going on his 5th year.

Would you like resign with a unstable franchise? I don't know what he is thinking but that has to be some sort of factor, wouldn't it?

Hec as a fan I get tired of the revolving HC door. I'd like a guy to stick around for many years for a change. New coaches mean new guys to fit their systems. Unless he doesn't mind it but damn knowing the system like the back of your hand has to be a plus to a QB.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

IS the crowd that says he can’t solve the 2024 CAP any different than the crowd that said he can’t solve the 2023 CAP?
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I wouldn't mind Harbaugh and would be great actually but you know ,.....Herbert has to dislike changing coaches every other season. This is his 3rd offensive system going on his 4 years. Hiring Harbaugh or anybody else but Moore as the HC means 4 systems in going on his 5th year.

Would you like resign with a unstable franchise? I don't know what he is thinking but that has to be some sort of factor, wouldn't it?

Hec as a fan I get tired of the revolving HC door. I'd like a guy to stick around for many years for a change. New coaches mean new guys to fit their systems. Unless he doesn't mind it but damn knowing the system like the back of your hand has to be a plus to a QB.
                  They won’t let Herbie walk away. He’ll sign a long term extension with well over $100M guaranteed, maybe $200M guaranteed, or he’ll play year to year on the tag. It is in his self interest to work out a LT deal and his team will know this.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The reason we have to keep changing coaches is because - and you know this better than most - the Span-Asses don't learn from their mistakes. They continue to hire in the same mold, HC after HC, with predictably similar results. It's the players - and fans - who suffer through that lunacy. Maybe if they changed the business model they might achieve a different result. But, as most of us know, they are too stubborn/proud/just plain stupid and incompetent to ever do that.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

They won’t let Herbie walk away. He’ll sign a long term extension with well over $100M guaranteed, maybe $200M guaranteed, or he’ll play year to year on the tag. It is in his self interest to work out a LT deal and his team will know this.
                      He will and I understand but with instability we also don't want a Lamar situation. And I know Lamar's situation is different, doesn't mean he can't become frustrated. Dumbass Spanos should just spend for a good coach for a change IF Staley don't work out.

Dean can't sell this team fast enough for me.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

WTF?!?!?! Spanos should just fire the guy if this is his plan!
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

IMHO, the roster build goes in a different direction.

IDL. IOL. EDGE#3. WR#4. Blocking TE.
                          PON's/weakest links.

At DB, we have numbers, inculcated in Staley's coverages. I see a late value pick.

TE I see the same, a late round value pick.

My controversial take is at RB. I see a late, cheap vet UFA, plus rolling with what we have.

It is anticipated that Bijan, Kinkaid and Nolan Sm, my big three, are gone by 21. I would try and trade up to 5, with SEA, for Bijan due to talent level and impact.

KVN/vet UFA QB.

woodMock v2 Tues/Wed.
                          Sorry Cat, leapfrogging clustas and going straight to v2.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X