• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

I’m very impressed with what I’ve heard from Quentin Johnston looks like a big time player. And looks like he’s really getting the game.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I strongly doubt that we'll ask Tuli to be a consistent starter unless he's so good you can't leave him on the bench. Situational rusher, definitely.
      This isn't last year. Bosa & Mack are still top players. Fox will get pressure & sacks We have a good DL roster, maybe very good.ILB Kendricks is the on-field leader we've been missing. A large part of last year, Mack was the pass rush, Bash was the DL. Tranquill was struggling to make adjustments. This ain't then.
      I'm not gonna fall into that trap of assuming health like I did last season, especially Bosa's mental health. we need as much quality depth as possible

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I'm not gonna fall into that trap of assuming health like I did last season, especially Bosa's mental health. we need as much quality depth as possible
        Mental health lol. Kinda sad that’s even on the table.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

I want to hear what weight Woods comes in at. If he’s the same weight, he did nothing to try and improve himself in the offseason. With his frame, he should be at least 200 lbs now.

Comment

• SBbound
            Casual fanatic
            • Feb 2019
            • Merced/San Diego
            • Send PM

Can't help but wonder if that late season outburst was the product of rehab meds and frustration over holding non-calls.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post

Can't help but wonder if that late season outburst was the product of rehab meds and frustration over holding non-calls.
              I don’t now about that but Bosa has been vocal about going to therapy and meditating and I applaud him for that. Didn’t seem to work in Jax. He’s also said if he gets more concussions he may retire.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post
                I want to hear what weight Woods comes in at. If he’s the same weight, he did nothing to try and improve himself in the offseason. With his frame, he should be at least 200 lbs now.
                Some guys really can't add weight, it's harder than fat guys trying to lose weight.
                P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Some guys really can't add weight, it's harder than fat guys trying to lose weight.
                  Agree....wish I had that problem.. I'd eat more pizza and Roberto's......and cheesecake lol

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I strongly doubt that we'll ask Tuli to be a consistent starter unless he's so good you can't leave him on the bench. Situational rusher, definitely.
                    This isn't last year. Bosa & Mack are still top players. Fox will get pressure & sacks We have a good DL roster, maybe very good.ILB Kendricks is the on-field leader we've been missing. A large part of last year, Mack was the pass rush, Bash was the DL. Tranquill was struggling to make adjustments. This ain't then.
                    Tuli will most likely have no choice - Bosa and Mack (together) will not be available for every game. That's why it's imperative that we bring in a vet for depth. I would not mind Van Noy back. I'm not 100% sold on Floyd, and we know Van Noy's got the leadership thing down and he played well for us last year when it was needed . . . . . .we cannot go into the season with a rookie (no matter how good) and Rumph as the primary backups.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Add metabolism to the list

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Fvck. Wish I had that problem. I'm 66, and every year it's harder to keep the BMI from creeping upward.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Add metabolism to the list
                          I used to have metabolism. Where'd it go?

Comment

Working...
                          X