• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

In watching the video, I did not hear Bosa's name come up.

Actually, Maxx Crosby talked almost exclusively about himself.

Not Bosa. Certainly not Carr.

I must reluctantly tell you that it is no surprise here, that given your personal experiences, you are apparently missing the utter, exaggerated self indulgence of Crosby here.

What speaks loudly as to character is the fact that Crosby went Romanowski on Trai Turner in '21 and spit in his face.

Bosa has endured years of certain officials calling ridiculous Roughing the Passer penalties on him.

Karma has a way of coming around Maxx.

Hopefully Bosa will be wiser and more level headed in the future.

Carr ? He's taking his imaginary leadership qualities elsewhere.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• HerbieParadigm
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2022
      • Send PM

All great edge players experience the same as Bosa, few complain about it choosing to improve how to overcome it via their on-the-field performance. This off season is a Staley empowering opportunity with Bosa. It is up to Joey to get on-board with playing in his lane in the Staley culture. Which is sac the QB, create turnovers, seal the edge to get the ball bac to Herbert. Staley must make this singular choice clear to Joey then Joey must decide quickly.

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Of course. He plays for the Chargers
        I've sought help just for pulling for the Chargers

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

I've sought help just for pulling for the Chargers
          You have a great family and personal strength, as demonstrated.

The NFL is a tough, tough business.

Would you bite on one of these TEs ? Musgrave ?
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
            I'm not the perfect little guy that some of you seem to be. I just don't think trading words with a fan that was taunting him is a big deal. I'm pretty sure that back in the day I would have had a word or two for that guy.

Now, I'm a strong believer in Jesus so I'd probably just smile at the guy and wish him a nice day.
            Turn the other cheek?

The devil is out to get everyone. If Joey found his way to Christ that would do so much for him.

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Mental health clinics are something the NFL should fund especially with CTE and remember Barrett Robins Center for the Raiders who got lost in TJ on Super Bowl day in San Diego ?
            The NFL is greedy, I wouldn't count on the league doing such thing. And there are many places you can go to for mental health.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
              Dea Spanos my HERO
              • Dec 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Turn the other cheek?

The devil is out to get everyone. If Joey found his way to Christ that would do so much for him.
              The NFL is greedy, I wouldn't count on the league doing such thing. And there are many places you can go to for mental health.
              Agreed however this on the players as well when they negotiate the CBA with the players union and NFL owners.

The "88 Plan" as it is called is named after John Mackey TE Colts / Chargers was driven by players to get those enhanced medical benefits.

Comment

Working...
              X