Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They’re happy he’s gone.
    we’re happy to have him.

training camp talk. We’ll see what’s real
    Yeah, I’m sensing a slight breeze from them fluffing their coaches’ skirts if you ask me. ‘We are running the same offense but it’s so much better’ … lol. Sure it is.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

They’re happy he’s gone.
      we’re happy to have him.

Their happy....til they get a load of McCarthys play calling. Moore wasnt their problem, Dak is and lack of WRs.

We'll see how their fans feel when we average 30 points per game and they average 21.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Maybe the shuffling of the offensive line will help. Salyer moved to RG and Zion is at LG now.
        Getting elite LT Slater back is easily the biggest improvement. Feiler had a down year and replacing him with Zion looks good. Slater and Zion are kind of a matched set of 315 lb muscle. Salyer just enjoys kicking ass wherever the coach asks. Pip looks and plays like a grown ass man nowadays. Linsley is one of the best at C. We good.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Their happy....til they get a load of McCarthys play calling. Moore wasnt their problem, Dak is and lack of WRs.

We'll see how their fans feel when we average 30 points per game and they average 21.
          100% agree. Dak is a coach-killer. He’ll execute plays great, great, great, great, death. Great great great great dead. jmo from watching him play a dozen games or so over his career.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Lot of cowboy fans blame Dak. McCarthy is going to install the kind of offense we just ditched except he will run more and more effectively. But it will be a lot of west coast dump offs in the pass game. Maybe that suits Prescott better?

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
              Chargers Hall of Fame
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

They’re happy he’s gone.
              we’re happy to have him.

I know that some Cowboy FANS were happy to see him go (after some playoff listlessness). But I never like hearing players speak like this. We shall see how we feel in a couple of months.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post

I know that some Cowboy FANS were happy to see him go (after some playoff listlessness). But I never like hearing players speak like this. We shall see how we feel in a couple of months.
                His offense outperformed the Chargers offense, its bullshit. A key maxim of governance applies here: Personnel is policy.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

The Cowboys have been underwhelming for a couple decades now. Even in seasons when they dominate during the regular season they choke in the playoffs. They have blamed head coaches, quarterbacks, the players and now they blame the OC. But for all the money, glamour and hype, they are just an also ran franchise since Jimmy Johnson left and his latent impacts faded under Switzer. And I couldn’t be happier because all the way back to when I was a kid they were called “America’s Team”. Every game was nationally televised and I had to watch them (this was when you got to watch two games every Sunday - 1pm ET and 4 pm ET. I either had to wait for the Bolts to play the Cowboys, a local team or be on MNF. I used to watch halftime with Cosell just to get 30 seconds of CHarger highlights on MNF. And the Cowboys were rammed down our throats. So I hold a grudge there!

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Kellen Moore will be NFL's most impactful coordinator in 2023.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
                      Kellen Moore will be NFL's most impactful coordinator in 2023.
                      https://www.chargers.com/news/bleach...inator-in-2023

Whoa. Keenan dissing on Lombardi a bit. "With Lombardi I was kind of stuck at slot the whole time." "Kellen is not a guy who puts guys in spots and leaves them there. He changes the personnel within the play call. He puts guys where he wants them, what's best for the offense."

Cowherd, who is right about half the time, opines that Kellen Moore doesn't get enough credit for the success of Dallas' offense when he was OC there and that Moore is going to be "fuel" for the Chargers offense. Starts at about 2:38.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

I really think Moore is going to lift our O to be elite, Herbert will be in the MVP hunt and Moore will likely be one and done because this will get him a HC position next year.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                          Outback Goon
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Australia
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                          I really think Moore is going to lift our O to be elite, Herbert will be in the MVP hunt and Moore will likely be one and done because this will get him a HC position next year.
                          hoping talent like Herb and winning SuperBowls could pursuade Kellen to stay in LAC for a couple years, you know how players take less money to win rings etc etc

coaches have to feel the same way right?

Comment

Working...
                          X