• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

He with the Football Expert PhD. The rest of us are just not worthy. LOL!

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Saddle up Smokey, JamRock, and Lefty! Boltnut is coming for you... it should be a bloodbath!
      Jackass Number Two movie clips: http://j.mp/28JrsiQBUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/28JpB9hDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTI...

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Hey, feel free to correct me...
        Already done on one of the previous pages.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Saddle up Smokey, JamRock, and Lefty! Boltnut is coming for you... it should be a bloodbath!
          Jackass Number Two movie clips: http://j.mp/28JrsiQBUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/28JpB9hDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTI...
          Hahaha. That clip is the best thing you've ever posted

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

WTH??? That's one of the most redneck things I've ever seen - and I'm a proud redneck!!! To make it more interesting they need more than 1 bull though . . . .

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

WTH??? That's one of the most redneck things I've ever seen - and I'm a proud redneck!!! To make it more interesting they need more than 1 bull though . . . .
              2nd level thinking, my friend...

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I'm beginning to think Professor Boltnut only reads his own Pollyanna-related posts (and those who agree with him...both of them). More than one person corrected him. 'Selective Post Blindness' indicates advanced stages of Pollyannaism. Now I know why he thinks we're vastly better than the Chiefs: They beat us twice last year, too. LOL!!
                Last edited by QSmokey; 04-10-2023, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Only in your own mind, though.... along with Old Smokey:smoking:
                  I need further convincing...

I don't buy your "1-win-proves anything". That early loss to Jax was by far our bad "fluke" loss. The playoff loss was pure play-calling snafu... coupled with injuries to MW and MD. Throw in a missed chip-shot FG missed... and you have a recipe for collapse.

I know you don't believe injuries affect games... next-man up... better roster build... [insert favorite cliche here]...
                  But the Chiefs got their asses handed to them (31-9) in the SB... even with fanboy favorites Tyreek/Kelce in the game. There was no collapse... just 100% dominant embarrassment.

I didn't see the Chiefs organization/fan-base go into full-blown melt-down and hysteria. They simply traded fan favorite Tyreek (financial decision), re-loaded, and went out and won a SB. There's a road-map... there are lessons to be learned... no amount of freak-out will help. Promoting non-existent tales of super-natural forces beyond our control does not move the needle for most of us.

Better modes of convincing are need, Oh Negative One!
                  Are you not happy with the firing of Lombardi...? You spent an un-healthy amount of energy on this topic last season... are you not entertained...?

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I'm beginning to think Professor Boltnut only reads his own Pollyanna-related posts (and those who agree with him...both of them). More than one person corrected him. 'Selective Post Blindness' indicates advanced stages of Pollyannaism. Now I know why he thinks we're better than the Chiefs: They beat us twice last year, too. LOL!!
                    Says the guy who has me on block... LOL!
                    Classic Smokey!

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Only in your own mind, though.... along with Old Smokey:smoking:
                      I need further convincing...

I don't buy your "1-win-proves anything". That early loss to Jax was by far our bad "fluke" loss. The playoff loss was pure play-calling snafu... coupled with injuries to MW and MD. Throw in a missed chip-shot FG missed... and you have a recipe for collapse.

I know you don't believe injuries affect games... next-man up... better roster build... [insert favorite cliche here]...
                      But the Chiefs got their asses handed to them (31-9) in the SB... even with fanboy favorites Tyreek/Kelce in the game. There was no collapse... just 100% dominant embarrassment.

I didn't see the Chiefs organization/fan-base go into full-blown melt-down and hysteria. They simply traded fan favorite Tyreek (financial decision), re-loaded, and went out and won a SB. There's a road-map... there are lessons to be learned... no amount of freak-out will help. Promoting non-existent tales of super-natural forces beyond our control does not move the needle for most of us.

Better modes of convincing are need, Oh Negative One!
                      Are you not happy with the firing of Lombardi...? You spent an un-healthy amount of energy on this topic last season... are you not entertained...?
                      I decline the job of making things clearer to the guy who things we're "vastly better" than a team that smoked us twice. You're living in fantasy land untethered to reality. There's nothing I saw last season that screamed "run it back". You can believe we're the best team in the league but i'm from the show me state.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

I decline the job of making things clearer to the guy who things we're "vastly better" than a team that smoked us twice. You're living in fantasy land untethered to reality. There's nothing I saw last season that screamed "run it back". You can believe we're the best team in the league but i'm from the show me state.
                        I said we're among the best teams in the league... when healthy... with proper play-calling...
                        You're from the State of Confusion...

War is Peace
                        Freedom is Slavery
                        Ignorance is Strength

Carry on...

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

I said we're among the best teams in the league... when healthy... with proper play-calling...
                          You're from the State of Confusion...

War is Peace
                          Freedom is Slavery
                          Ignorance is Strength

Carry on...
                          September 7, 2023 . . . . . . that is all

Comment

Working...
                          X