• Send PM

i have a degree...in smoking weed.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

You guys dont need to stop because of me. Im not telling anyone they have to stop arguing or anything. Fuck its what makes this place go round. All im saying is to argue in a way that leaves personal attacks and name-calling out of it.

It might get old after a while but i cant force anyone to be one way or the other. Or to change or alter there opinions or beliefs about the team for the better of the forum.

I dont care how much people hate each other and want to argue over things. We need both sides here.

I just cant have name-calling.

Night guys.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
        Fleet would prefer this to go no farther and, like I did with Cap'n, I told him I would play nice. I am sure you have a degree, maybe even more than one, but I think we part ways when it comes to our opinions as to your...

I only have one degree. I've thought of putting it on Ebay. It's never done shit for me but I manage.
        Hypocritical to hide behind Fleet after pushing the boundaries enough to get called on it.

You're the one that brought up education.

Just....get better....somehow.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
          But, is the rule being applied equally? Just mentioning one poster who posts very long and overly informative posts calling another poster (who, surprisingly, wasn't me) "stupid."
          I actually thought that was a great instance of a poster calling someone stupid.

Mostly for the irony.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

No such thing as an overly informative post. About football, anyways.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X