• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

2024 Chargers Draft Superthread - Prospect Discussion - Draft Has Started

Time to start looking at college players with an eye on the 2024 draft.
    2024 NFL draft rankings: Mel Kiper's preseason Big Board

• Mel Kiper Jr., Football analystAug 30, 2023, 06:30 AM ET
    As football season returns, so do I. Did you miss me? I'm back with my first set of prospect rankings for the 2024 NFL draft, which begins April 25, live from Detroit.
    I spent a looooong time this summer going back through the 2022 tape, watching lots of cut-ups and dozens of entire games. I had a watchlist of rising seniors and juniors after last season ended, but I kept adding prospects to the list based on my calls with scouts and front office execs in the NFL. I also love it when a player I don't have many notes on just keeps standing out, forcing me to make more calls and get the lowdown on their game.
    OK, let's get into my top 25 prospects overall for the class of 2024, with the top six prospects at every position below that list. If you read Matt Miller's preseason mock draft last week, I don't think you'll be too surprised by my No. 1-ranked prospect. I do have a few different names, though. It's very early, obviously, a lot will change between now and when I get on set in Detroit.
    Two notes on these rankings before you dig in:

• There is a lot of projection involved here. Many of these prospects have started only a handful of games, so I'm not yet writing up detailed scouting reports. I expect many of them to be stronger, faster and better as we get closer to the draft, so I'll adjust my rankings as the season moves on.

• Heights and weights are based on what we have from schools; we don't get official numbers until the 2024 combine in March.
    Here we go:
    Jump to: Position rankings
    1. Caleb Williams, QB, USC

6-foot-1, 215 pounds
    Do I really have to explain my choice for No. 1 here? Just turn on the tape from any of the games from Williams' Heisman-winning 2022 season. He had 52 total touchdowns -- 42 through the air -- with just five interceptions while completing 66.6% of his passes. He ranked in the top 10 in the FBS in QBR (87.6), passing yards (4,537), yards per attempt (9.1) and throws of 20-plus yards (69). He had four more touchdown passes in USC's season-opening win. He is the clear favorite to be the No. 1 pick in next April's draft. EDITOR'S PICKSWilliams is a gunslinger, and there are "wow" throws all over his tape, even going back to his freshman season at Oklahoma. He's incredible escaping the pocket and making off-platform throws, excelling when plays break down. His improvisational skills are off the charts -- it's incredible how he can make the first defender miss and create first downs out of thin air. He has great field vision and throws dimes to receivers while under duress. He's incredibly creative, which is not something we can usually say of quarterbacks.
    Now, Williams is not the prototypical passer in terms of size. At 6-1, he'd be below-average for a starting NFL quarterback. But as we saw with 2023 No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young, that size matters less and less to the execs making decisions in front offices. I expect Williams to again contend for the Heisman, and I can't wait to watch him continue to dominate.
    2. Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State

6-4, 205 pounds
    I have an elite grade on Harrison, whose name should be familiar. His dad is that Marvin Harrison, whom I scouted coming out of Syracuse in 1996 and is now in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The younger Harrison is on track to get my highest pre-draft grade for a wideout since Calvin Johnson (2007) and Larry Fitzgerald (2004). Harrison has everything, from outstanding size and stellar hands to incredible body control and blazing speed. His dad ran a 4.33-second 40-yard dash before the 1996 draft but was just under 6 feet when the Colts took him in Round 1. Harrison Jr. is four inches taller and could have similar speed.
    He caught 77 passes for 1,263 yards with 14 touchdowns last season. With Kyle McCord throwing him passes in 2023, he should star again.
    3. Olumuyiwa Fashanu, OT, Penn State

6-6, 319 pounds
    Fashanu had been moving up my Big Board last fall, before he announced in November that he planned to return to school in 2023. He could have been a top-10 pick in that draft, challenging Paris Johnson Jr. to be the top tackle off the board. In any other class -- a class without Williams and Harrison -- he'd be the easy pick as the No. 1 overall prospect. That's what kind of talent he has. Fashanu has the size, footwork and physical traits teams want in a high-end left tackle. He moves effortlessly and with urgency, getting his hands on second-level defenders with ease.
    The exciting part? Fashanu is still developing. He has started just nine games, including eight last season, and doesn't turn 21 years old until December. If he lives up to his potential, it's not out of the question that he gets an Orlando Pace-type grade heading into next year's draft.
    4. Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina

6-4, 225 pounds
    Maye had a fantastic debut season as the starter at UNC, throwing for 4,321 yards with 38 touchdowns and seven picks. He looks the part of a big-time NFL signal-caller. Maye can make every throw with ease. He's accurate on the move and can pick up first downs with his legs. He varies his pass speeds really well -- he knows when to take a little off to make it easier for his receivers. He has outstanding touch on vertical throws.
    The biggest question about Maye this season is about who's catching his passes, as his top two receivers -- Josh Downs and Antoine Green -- are now in the NFL and transfer target Devontez Walker apparently won't be eligible to play. Breaking in new playmakers was part of the reason for predecessor Sam Howell's up-and-down 2021 season for the Tar Heels, and now Maye is going to have to figure things out with a new group. If he can keep up the momentum, he'll challenge Williams as the top passer in this class.
    5. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia

6-4, 240 pounds
    Bowers was an instant difference-maker for the Bulldogs as a true freshman in 2021, catching 56 passes for 882 yards and 13 touchdowns. He followed up that season with 63 catches for 942 yards and seven scores as Stetson Bennett's No. 1 target, winning his second-straight national title. He's an advanced pass-catcher and should make an instant impact when he gets to the NFL. Though he's not huge -- former teammate Darnell Washington made him look small at times -- he's a matchup nightmare for defenses. He has great hand-eye coordination and run-after-the-catch ability, and he can stretch the field down the seams. I also love the way he tracks the ball, high-pointing it above defenders. This will be his first season without Bennett, but Carson Beck just needs to get the ball in his hands.
    6. Jared Verse, DE, Florida State

6-4, 253 pounds
    Verse is another prospect who could have gone in Round 1 this past April. He decided to return to school, however, and another impressive season could cement him in the top 10. Verse had nine sacks in his first season at FSU after transferring in from Albany, where he had 10.5 sacks in 2021. He was a little inconsistent for the Seminoles -- a knee injury likely contributed -- but his combination of power and speed off the edge is impressive. He is super quick off the line of scrimmage and is tenacious as a pass-rusher. Verse is a perfect fit as an end in a 4-3 defense.
    If he's fully healthy this season, he could dominate. I just want to see him do that every game, not pick and choose his spots. play 1:09 Jared Verse's most impactful plays of the season
    Check out Jared Verse's highlights at Florida State after he said he would remain a Seminole.
    7. Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame

6-8, 315 pounds
    Alt started 21 games at left tackle from 2021-22 -- and added one more in the Fighting Irish's dominant win over Navy on Saturday -- and I've been most impressed by his technique on a snap-to-snap basis. He rarely gets caught out. He mirrors well in pass protection, adjusting easily to secondary moves from edge rushers. He does a great job keeping his huge frame between the defender and his quarterback. He has allowed just 13 total pressures in nearly 700 pass-block snaps for the Fighting Irish.
    Alt's father, John, was a first-round offensive tackle, too, going No. 21 overall to the Chiefs in 1984. He was 6-7, 275 pounds when he entered the NFL, which shows you how the game has changed since then.
    8. Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama

6-1, 195 pounds
    McKinstry is the top-ranked corner in this class, but he's a shade below the elite grades I've given over the past decade, which include Sauce Gardner, who finished No. 3 on my 2022 Big Board. He has great length and impressive recovery speed, but I want to see him improve his on-ball production. He has just two picks in 19 career starts, though he did break up 14 passes last season. I see good anticipation in coverage when I watch his tape, and we know Nick Saban knows how to coach up defensive backs. McKinstry is going to get more matchups with stellar receivers in the SEC, so we won't be able to say he's untested. He also has value as a punt returner -- he returned 23 of them last season.
    9. Chop Robinson, OLB, Penn State

6-3, 250 pounds
    When I went back through Robinson's tape this summer, I was really impressed. I love the way he plays. He makes his presence felt against both the run and the pass. He's an awesome and natural pass-rusher -- he always has a plan against offensive tackles. He uses inside and outside moves to get to quarterbacks. He's explosive to the ball. Robinson had 5.5 sacks last season, but that should increase in 2023. If you look at how often he was close to getting a sack, you can see why he has breakout potential. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as the top edge rusher in this class.
    10. JC Latham, OT, Alabama

6-6, 360 pounds
    Latham is a mountain of an offensive tackle who is light on his feet. I really like the way he explodes out of his stance. He's tough at the point of attack. He blows defenders off the line of scrimmage in the run game, driving and sustaining his blocks in space. Where Latham needs to improve is in his technique -- he can be sloppy. To get a top-five grade, he's going to have to be more consistent. Latham has started 13 games at right tackle, but he also has played guard. He'll likely be a right tackle at the next level.
    11. Kalen King, CB, Penn State

5-11, 191 pounds
    King is not the biggest guy, but he's feisty and polished. He's extremely instinctive as a cover man and has impressive ball skills. He picked off three passes last season. He understands the route tree and shows good anticipation when he's sticking to receivers. He'll throw his body around, and he's not afraid to stick his nose in on a tackle. King also had three tackles for loss in 2022. He has the potential to be the top cornerback off the board in this class, though not every team will love that he's under 6 feet.
    12. Dallas Turner, OLB, Alabama

6-4, 242 pounds
    I struggled a bit with Turner's 2022 tape because of who was on the opposite side of him. He's not the caliber of pass-rusher as former teammate Will Anderson Jr., who went No. 3 overall April. Turner had 60 quarterback pressures over the past two seasons, while Anderson had ... 130. So, when Anderson is always getting to the passer first, it's tough to judge the other guy.
    Get your favorite live sports, stories and originals with ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu. Upgrade to a Disney Bundle plan and start streaming something for everyone today! Still, when projecting what Turner could be, there's a lot to like. He shows flashes of stellar pass-rush moves, and he's good shedding blocks in the run game. He always has the physical traits to chase down running backs. The spotlight is on him to have a special season, and he could get double-digit sacks if he can put it all together and wreak havoc.
    13. Leonard Taylor III, DT, Miami

6-3, 305 pounds
    I'm a big fan of Taylor. He fires off the ball and understands how to disengage from blockers to create a tackle for loss; he has put up back-to-back seasons with at least 10. He's powerful and can use his strength to beat double-teams. He pushes the pocket from the interior, making it tough for quarterbacks to step up and deliver throws. He had just five sacks over the past two seasons, so he still has room to grow as a pass-rusher. There will be some jockeying among the defensive tackles in this class -- I have four in my top 25 -- but Taylor begins the season at the top spot.
    14. Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State

6-4, 215 pounds
    My second-ranked receiver in this class hasn't even played for his new team yet. Coleman put up 58 catches for 798 yards and seven touchdowns at Michigan State last season, then left for Florida State in the spring. I expect great things with Jordan Travis throwing him passes. Coleman's body control impressed me when I went back this summer to watch his 2022 tape. He excels in contested-catch situations. With a big frame, he can bully smaller defenders. He didn't play much out of the slot last season, and I wonder if the Seminoles will try to move him around more to make sure he can get the ball in space. The Noles are a legit College Football Playoff contender.
    15. Kris Jenkins, DT, Michigan

6-3, 305 pounds
    Here's another name you might recognize. Jenkins' father, also named Kris, was a second-round pick by Carolina in 2001, and he was a two-time first-team All-Pro. The younger Jenkins is likely to get drafted a bit higher than his dad if he plays up to his talent level. His box score statistics don't pop -- he has two sacks and five tackles for loss over the past two seasons -- but I think he could break out this season. Studying his tape shows how much of the dirty work he does for the Wolverines. He has strong hands and a powerful base. He's outstanding against the run, and I like the way he hustles. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up as a top-10 pick next year.
    dataurl293274.png 16. Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois

6-2, 295 pounds
    Scheme versatility. You know NFL teams want that from defensive linemen. And that's what I see on Newton's tape from the past three seasons. He has played every position along the line, including more than 150 snaps as a true nose tackle. And he's disruptive, with nine sacks and 18 total tackles for loss over the past two seasons. He's excellent against both the run and pass. I really like the way he locates the ball and shakes off blockers. Of all the defensive tackles on my Big Board, Newton was the most consistent of the bunch last season.
    17. Malik Nabers, WR, LSU

6-0, 200 pounds
    Nabers' best trait? It's speed. He can take the top off the defense. He was consistent last season, showing off elite separation skills and the ability to high-point receptions. He also was balanced, catching 35 passes when lined up in the slot and 37 when lined up out wide. That versatility will matter at the next level. Nabers has good hands and showed toughness in taking a shot while hauling in a catch over the middle of the field. I was impressed with his run-after-the-catch ability. Nabers could be more of a big-play threat for the Tigers in 2023. play 0:49 Nabers scores on a 75-yard house call
    Malik Nabers takes the jet sweep and races 75 yards for the LSU touchdown.
    18. Emeka Egbuka, WR, Ohio State

6-1, 205 pounds
    Yes, another Ohio State wide receiver. The Buckeyes have had three wideouts picked in Round 1 in the past two drafts, and they could have two more in 2024. Egbuka did most of his damage out of the slot last season, catching 47 passes for 692 yards with eight touchdowns when lined up there. He added two more scores when lined up wide. His biggest strength is his consistency -- he picked up 50 first downs on his 74 total catches in 2022. Egbuka knows how to get open and has excellent pace and timing on his routes.
    19. Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa

6-1, 207 pounds
    Iowa's defense produced two first-round picks (Lukas Van Ness and Jack Campbell) and a third-rounder (Riley Moss) in the 2023 draft, and yet it was DeJean who kept catching my eye when I went back through the 2022 film. He had five interceptions, including three that he returned for touchdowns. But it wasn't just the big plays -- I was impressed with his technique on a snap-to-snap basis. DeJean played in the slot and out wide, showing off tremendous speed to stick to receivers. He's just silky as a cover man. He has the physical tools to be the top corner in this class.
    20. Riley Leonard, QB, Duke

6-4, 212 pounds
    Leonard's dual-threat ability is intriguing. Check out his breakaway speed on this 74-yard score against North Carolina. He's a tough runner who can make defenders miss. As a passer, he has projectionable traits in an NFL frame. He completed 63.9% of his passes last season, throwing 20 touchdown passes with six interceptions. He ranked 28th in the FBS in QBR (72.9). He shows nice touch on deep throws, though he needs to be more precise on timing routes. Again, these preseason rankings are about projecting ahead, and it's easy to see Leonard taking the next step in his development. While he still has things to iron out -- and I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a tough Week 1 against Clemson's fierce defense -- there's a lot to like about him as a prospect.
    21. Bo Nix, QB, Oregon

6-2, 217 pounds
    There are several quarterbacks competing for the second tier behind Caleb Williams and Drake Maye, including Quinn Ewers (Texas), J.J. McCarthy (Michigan) and Michael Penix Jr. (Washington). I like Nix a little more, though, based on his massive improvement from a year ago. Nix started 34 games for Auburn from 2019-2021, completing 59.4% of his passes while throwing 39 touchdown passes with 16 picks. That's fine, of course, but I never saw him as more than a Day 3 developmental pick.
    After a stellar season at Oregon, though, I have moved Nix way up the board. He was magnificent, completing a stellar 71.9% of his passes while throwing 29 touchdown passes with seven picks and adding 14 rushing scores. That's a Joe Burrow-esque rise after transferring. Nix has a strong arm, can drop dimes on the run, and his experience is a huge plus.
    Can he keep it up this season? The Oregon offense puts Nix in a position to succeed, and he doesn't always have to drive the ball down the field. I'd like to see more of those throws this season. He ranked 116th in the FBS in air yards per attempt (6.6) a year ago. That's not his fault -- he did an excellent job taking what the defense gave him. But he has the arm strength to make drive throws, and that's how he can keep moving up the board.
    22. Laiatu Latu, OLB, UCLA

6-5, 265 pounds
    NFL teams crave edge rushers, and there's a case to be made that Latu was college football's best edge rusher in 2022. He ranked first in the FBS in total pressures (55) and pressure percentage (19.1%), and his 10.5 sacks ranked ninth. He's a polished pass-rusher who knows how to use his hands and has a knack for slipping by offensive tackles. What I like, too, is that he understands that a sack is great but a stripsack is even better; he had three of those in 2022. Latu plays on his feet off the edge of UCLA's defense, and he could be an ideal 3-4 outside linebacker at the next level.
    What to know for the 2024 NFL draft

Early mock drafts: Miller » | Reid »
    Best by position » | Meet the QBs »
    Who is No. 1? » | Scouts pick sleepers »
    Most at stake » | Schools to watch »
    Projected order » | Read more » 23. Josh Newton, CB, TCU

6-0, 195 pounds
    Unlike most prospects on this list, Newton has a bunch of college experience. He was a three-year starter at UL Monroe from 2019-2021, where he had three interceptions and 15 pass breakups. He transferred to TCU last season and excelled immediately, picking off three more passes. He was fun to watch on tape. He has really good feel and solid technique in coverage. He's tough and aggressive and didn't allow much separation from some fantastic wideouts. Newton allowed just 34.4% of the passes thrown his way to be caught, for an average of 5.3 yards per attempt. That's stellar.
    24. JT Tuimoloau, DE, Ohio State

6-4, 271 pounds
    If you picked Ohio State-Penn State as your only game to watch last season, you'd think Tuimoloau was the no-brainer No. 1 overall pick. That's because he had one of the best games I've ever seen. He became one of three FBS players in the past 15 seasons to have two sacks, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, an interception and a touchdown in a single game. His pick-six ended up being the game-clincher, too. Tuimoloau's problem is that he had just 1.5 sacks in the rest of OSU's games; he didn't come close to his ceiling. As a draft analyst, part of my job is projecting what I think a prospect could turn into, which is why he's ranked so high here. If he can't get more consistent, his stock is going to drop. If he figures it out, though, he could be a top-five pick.
    25. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

6-7, 340 pounds
    Mims has started two games in his college career and played just 492 total snaps, and yet I feel great about putting him in my top 25. Why? Because of what I saw in those snaps and what I've heard from college coaches and NFL front office execs. They expect him to be one of the best linemen in college football this season. Both of Mims' starts came in place of the injured Warren McClendon at right tackle in the College Football Playoff last season, and he showed his talent and upside. He's raw, of course, but I like his footwork. He blew defenders off the ball in the run game, and I was surprised how solid he was in pass protection with such limited experience. Remember: Broderick Jones was a first-year starter last season, too, and he ended up as the No. 14 overall pick.

Rankings at every position for the 2024 NFL draft

Quarterbacks

1. Caleb Williams, USC
    2. Drake Maye, North Carolina
    3. Bo Nix, Oregon
    4. Riley Leonard, Duke
    5. Michael Penix Jr., Washington
    6. Quinn Ewers, Texas
    Running backs

1. TreVeyon Henderson, Ohio State
    2. Blake Corum, Michigan
    3. Donovan Edwards, Michigan
    4. Braelon Allen, Wisconsin
    5. Trey Benson, Florida State
    6. Audric Estime, Notre Dame
    Wide receivers

1. Marvin Harrison Jr., Ohio State
    2. Keon Coleman, Florida State
    3. Malik Nabers, LSU
    4. Emeka Egbuka, Ohio State
    5. Rome Odunze, Washington
    6. Xavier Worthy, Texas
    Tight ends

1. Brock Bowers, Georgia
    2. Ja'Tavion Sanders, Texas
    3. Ben Sinnott, Kansas State
    4. Luke Lachey, Iowa
    5. Cade Stover, Ohio State
    6. Brevyn Spann-Ford, Minnesota play 3:06 Smart reflects on chasing a three-peat, Bowers' impact
    No. 1 Georgia's Kirby Smart sits down with Marty & McGee and looks ahead to the goal of winning another natty while singing the praises of tight end Brock Bowers.
    Fullbacks/H-backs

1. Jaheim Bell, Florida State
    2. Oronde Gadsden II, Syracuse
    3. Brant Kuithe, Utah
    4. Trey Knox, South Carolina
    5. Jared Wiley, TCU
    6. Marshel Martin, Sacramento State
    Offensive tackles

1. Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Penn State
    2. Joe Alt, Notre Dame
    3. JC Latham, Alabama
    4. Amarius Mims, Georgia
    5. Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
    6. Jordan Morgan, Arizona
    Guards

1. Cooper Beebe, Kansas State
    2. Christian Mahogany, Boston College
    3. Troy Fautanu, Washington
    4. Zak Zinter, Michigan
    5. Joshua Gray, Oregon State
    6. Donovan Jackson, Ohio State
    Centers

1. Sedrick Van Pran, Georgia
    2. Graham Barton, Duke
    3. Zach Frazier, West Virginia
    4. Logan Jones, Iowa
    5. Matt Lee, Miami
    6. Beaux Limmer, Arkansas
    Defensive ends

1. Jared Verse, Florida State
    2. JT Tuimoloau, Ohio State
    3. Adisa Isaac, Penn State
    4. Braiden McGregor, Michigan
    5. Eric Watts, Connecticut
    6. Bralen Trice, Washington
    Defensive tackles

1. Leonard Taylor III, Miami
    2. Kris Jenkins, Michigan
    3. Jer'Zhan Newton, Illinois
    4. Maason Smith, LSU
    5. Michael Hall Jr., Ohio State
    6. McKinnley Jackson, Texas A&M
    Off-ball linebackers

1. Jeremiah Trotter Jr., Clemson
    2. Junior Colson, Michigan
    3. Jaylan Ford, Texas
    4. Smael Mondon, Georgia
    5. Nick Jackson, Iowa
    6. Tommy Eichenberg, Ohio State play 0:52 Clemson comes up with the early pick-six
    Jeremiah Trotter takes the interception to the house with ease to put Clemson on the board.
    Outside linebackers

1. Chop Robinson, Penn State
    2. Dallas Turner, Alabama
    3. Laiatu Latu, UCLA
    4. Barrett Carter, Clemson
    5. Steve Linton, Texas Tech
    6. Curtis Jacobs, Penn State
    Cornerbacks

1. Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama
    2. Kalen King, Penn State
    3. Cooper DeJean, Iowa
    4. Josh Newton, TCU
    5. Denzel Burke, Ohio State
    6. Jason Marshall Jr., Florida
    Safeties

1. Kamren Kinchens, Miami
    2. Tyler Nubin, Minnesota
    3. Calen Bullock, USC
    4. Rod Moore, Michigan
    5. Lathan Ransom, Ohio State
    6. Javon Bullard, Georgia
    Kickers

1. Joshua Karty, Stanford
    2. Will Reichard, Alabama
    3. Harrison Mevis, Missouri
    4. Alex McNulty, Buffalo
    5. John Hoyland, Wyoming
    Punters

1. Tory Taylor, Iowa
    2. Kai Kroeger, South Carolina
    3. Austin McNamara, Texas Tech
    4. Jack Browning, San Diego State
    5. Mason Fletcher, Cincinnati​
  • Duck of Death
    Social Piranha
    • May 2022
    • Flyover, USA
    • Send PM

Kool-Aid McKinstry - I love it. Right up there with Sauce,

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

It seems like Bo Nix has been around for 10 years
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

2024 preliminary projection

Search:
        1 Arizona Caleb Williams QB Southern California
        2 Indianapolis Marvin Harrison WR Ohio State
        3 Atlanta Drake Maye QB North Carolina
        4 Chicago Brock Bowers TE Georgia
        5 Arizona (from Houston) Jared Verse DE Florida State
        6 Tampa Bay Olu Fashanu OT Penn State
        7 Chicago (from Carolina) Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama
        8 New England Dallas Turner LB Alabama
        9 Green Bay Joe Alt OT Notre Dame
        10 LA Rams Bralen Trice ER Washington
        11 New Orleans Xavier Worthy WR Texas
        12 Denver Michael Hall DT Ohio State
        13 Washington Zak Zinter OT Michigan
        14 Tennessee Dorian Singer WR Southern California
        15 Houston (from Cleveland) Rome Odunza WR Washington
        16 Las Vegas Calen Bullock CB Southern California
        17 Pittsburgh Denzel Burke CB Ohio State
        18 Seattle Zion Tupuola-Fetui DE Washington
        19 Minnesota Kamari Lassiter CB Georgia
        20 Green Bay (from NY Jets) Kalen King CB Penn State
        21 NY Giants Emeka Egbuka WR Ohio State
        22 Baltimore Malachi Moore CB/S Alabama
        23 Jacksonville Fentrell Cypress CB Florida State
        24 Detroit Maason Smith DT LSU
        25 LA Chargers Tyleik Williams DT Ohio State
        26 Dallas Javon Bullard S Georgia
        27 Miami Jamon Dumas-Johnson LB Georgia
        28 Buffalo Jermaine Burton WR Alabama
        29 Philadelphia Sedric Van Pran C Georgia
        30 Kansas City Dominic Lovett WR Georgia
        31 San Francisco Blake Fisher OT Notre Dame
        32 Cincinnati Raheem Sanders RB Arkansas

Comment

• colorado
          Fan since '62
          • Jun 2023
          • Desert Rat
          • Nothing but time on my hands
          • Send PM

This is Oklahomas and Texas's last hurrah in the Big 12. Things are getting now jumbled up in the ncaa. Alot of teams will take residency in other conference's. Should be a good run for a national championship who ever goes. This evening the college season officially starts with all the other teams play this wknd. I say good luck to all of them and oh yeah., .boomer sooner..
          Last edited by colorado; 08-31-2023, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

this thread is way too soon for me. i'll watch as it goes along, I know literally nothing except I want the GA TE and we won't have a snowball's chance in hell to get him. Thanks for those actively analyzing the future ...
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

That mock has Brock Bowers going to die in Chicago........

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Getting Caleb Williams is worth losing every game this year. Yes, some team will try it. Hopefully it’s not the turds.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

It’s never to early to get into the draft.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

And it’s never too early to post a mock.

IMG_0108.jpg
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Gotta strong feeling its gonna be WR or Edge...ton of money coming to our 2 DEs and our top 2 WRs next year...no way all 4 are on the 2024 squad, so at least one will need to be replaced...if not 2.
                      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                        And it’s never too early to post a mock.

IMG_0108.jpg
                        I got my guy!
                        • 18. Brock Bowers
                          TE Georgia
                        • 50. Brandon Dorlus
                          EDGE Oregon
                        • 82. Tony Grimes
                          CB Texas A&M
                        • 114. Darius Robinson
                          DT Missouri
                        • 146. Kiran Amegadjie
                          OT Yale