We Need to Cut Kenneth Murray (or not...)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Except Perryman is slow and K9 is fast? I’ve beat my drum more than enough, I’ll stop for now.
    Perryman was always hurt, and he is the better player when healthy.
    Imo K9 hasnt earned a "thumper" tag yet.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

IMO, Kendricks is playing exceptionally well... and better than K9. Nothing changed along the front 7 from last year... except Kendricks. IMO, he does a lot of the little things that go unnoticed. And that is why the front 7 is so much better this year.

The age/expense thing is a real consideration. But people better be real sure K9 is ready for the green dot if you're going to release the glue of your defense. I would bet that Staley loves Kendricks... and may be the reason Kendricks is here in the first place.

K9 already has the green dot. I guess opinion is opinion, I think K9 is playing better. 60 total tackles vs 44 for Kendricks, 2 sacks vs 0, my eyes see him flying to the play faster and stronger, with more authority. But its hard to measure I guess. They are both doing their job, I’m not knocking Kendricks at all in my support of K9.

Staley loved bringing in Kendricks last winter, I agreed 100% with the move and it’s paid. but now we’re talking about 2024, 2025, 2026 and a huge cap problem. If they needn’t to reduce the LB team cost, it’s probably one or the other. there is a lot more football to play before a decision is needed, we can watch and continue to assess.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

K9 already has the green dot. I guess opinion is opinion, I think K9 is playing better. 60 total tackles vs 44 for Kendricks, 2 sacks vs 0, my eyes see him flying to the play faster and stronger, with more authority. But its hard to measure I guess. They are both doing their job, I’m not knocking Kendricks at all in my support of K9.

Staley loved bringing in Kendricks last winter, I agreed 100% with the move and it’s paid. but now we’re talking about 2024, 2025, 2026 and a huge cap problem. If they needn’t to reduce the LB team cost, it’s probably one or the other. there is a lot more football to play before a decision is needed, we can watch and continue to assess.
        I put no emphasis on having the green dot. He just gets the play call in from the sideline is all that is.

I'm glad K9 is playing better. We need him to but I'm not forgetting his awful play prior to this year.
        I don't care which one is playing better right now. Kendricks has been better, longer.

Half a season of good play don't make up for a big contract. He needs to prove he is for real. They declined his 5th year option for a reason.

Same with Daniel Jones and he hasn't been worth a shit this year after his new over payed contract.

If K9 wants a big contract in the off-season......C-Ya.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-12-2023, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Chargers vs. Chargering
          Banned
          • Sep 2023
          • Send PM

Just when he pulls you in and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, Dogshit costs us a game. They obviously needed a 1st down but DS just leaves him wide open past the 1st down line, DumbShit, cover his ass fuck!

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers vs. Chargering View Post
            Just when he pulls you in and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, Dogshit costs us a game. They obviously needed a 1st down but DS just leaves him wide open past the 1st down line, DumbShit, cover his ass fuck!
            It was Murray who set up the 3rd and 14 in the first place.
            Its not like defenders don't make plays in crunch time, its just that Staley's soft zone concepts give it all back.

I'm not going to fault him for the tight end finding the gap in the zone, with pass rushers pushing in the pocket, but not trying to disrupt things.

Comment

Banned
              • Sep 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

It was Murray who set up the 3rd and 14 in the first place.
              Its not like defenders don't make plays in crunch time, its just that Staley's soft zone concepts give it all back.

I'm not going to fault him for the tight end finding the gap in the zone, with pass rushers pushing in the pocket, but not trying to disrupt things.
              If it's a zone, you cover the guy near you and you have to know the situation where they need a 1st down. The tight end is right in front of you, but you don't cover him because you are in a zone? Same old Dogshit rearing its head or crowning from the anus hole.

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2023
                • Send PM

If it's a zone, you cover the guy near you and you have to know the situation where they need a 1st down. The tight end is right in front of you, but you don't cover him because you are in a zone? Same old Dogshit rearing its head or crowning from the anus hole.
                For how long? It was 4rth & 2 - that's a lot of space to shore up with the pass rush not getting to Goff. He's not Donnie Edwards, I'll give you that.

Comment

Banned
                  • Sep 2023
                  • Send PM

NFL-video.com is awesome to watch game replays . Watch at 2:03 how Dogshit fucks it up and Herbert's reaction how it was fucked up. I had to edit this 3 times after watching it again. Unfucking believeable Dogshit or probably Stale Ds defense WTF? No coffee for you!!!!!!

NFL Replays, Watch NFL REPLAY FULL GAME Online Free with HD. NFL Replays Playoff, NFL Finals Free in HD. NFL Full Match, Watch NFL Video Online Free

Comment

• Riverwalk
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2021
                    • Send PM

He wasn’t “connected” on that play. 😂

Comment

• BigBad
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Watch Murray on this....LOL...He took out two teammates

Hes really really really dumb

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                        Let's do this!
                        • Aug 2022
                        • Raleigh N. Carolina
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I put no emphasis on having the green dot. He just gets the play call in from the sideline is all that is.

Thank you!!!!!

I said this a few weeks ago.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'm glad K9 is playing better. We need him to but I'm not forgetting his awful play prior to this year.
                          I don't care which one is playing better right now. Kendricks has been better, longer.

Half a season of good play don't make up for a big contract. He needs to prove he is for real. They declined his 5th year option for a reason.

Same with Daniel Jones and he hasn't been worth a shit this year after his new over payed contract.

If K9 wants a big contract in the off-season......C-Ya.
                          I only mentioned green dot because someone else did, don't remember if it was you and its not important to look.

They didn't exercise his option before the season because last year he played like shit. yesterday didn't boost his future stock, thats for sure. I'm still choosing him over Kendricks but won't write a new deal until the year is over - maybe neither are invited back.

No idea what the Pats thought about Jones, he sucks. K9 won't be signing QB type money.
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X