Cowboys @ Chargers (-3) Pregame Discussion (Wk 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

true...as proven over 50 years
    .... super obvious in salary cap era,,,, where coaching salaries come from team profits not salary cap requirementfs
    Maybe we need a coaching salary cap???

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Maybe we need a coaching salary cap???
      We need owners salary cap like you can own a team if you have 2 billions outside of nfl team value

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

We need owners salary cap like you can own a team if you have 2 billions outside of nfl team value
        Pretty sure Dan Snyder would qualify - would you want to replace the Spanos with a slimeball like him?

It's not (just) about how much money an owner has. Even the Spanos have the money to spend on good experienced coaches, they just don't want to . . . . . . . . . . . assuming that any of them would want to come here in the first place.

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Pretty sure Dan Snyder would qualify - would you want to replace the Spanos with a slimeball like him?

It's not (just) about how much money an owner has. Even the Spanos have the money to spend on good experienced coaches, they just don't want to . . . . . . . . . . . assuming that any of them would want to come here in the first place.
          You picked one of 2 nfl owners who may be worse than Spanoes.

But for the record Snyder will not own a NFL Team again. Buy/sell has to be approved.

Snyder, Arziona guy and Spanoes thats was top3 the worst owners by start of this year.

Has anything changed? (Apart of Snyder gone)

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

You picked one of 2 nfl owners who may be worse than Spanoes.

But for the record Snyder will not own a NFL Team again. Buy/sell has to be approved.

Snyder, Arziona guy and Spanoes thats was top3 the worst owners by start of this year.

Has anything changed? (Apart of Snyder gone)

Not really - except you might want to add Irsay (Colts) into the worst owner category.

To be fair the Spanos clan doesn't engage in the type of foolishness that Snyder did or Irsay has done this year, they just don't seem to want to do win badly enough. They are caretakers for the time a real owner steps in (hopefully in my lifetime) . . . .

Comment

• Wrbanwal
              FUdean
              • Dec 2022
              • Send PM

Not really - except you might want to add Irsay (Colts) into the worst owner category.

To be fair the Spanos clan doesn't engage in the type of foolishness that Snyder did or Irsay has done this year, they just don't seem to want to do win badly enough. They are caretakers for the time a real owner steps in (hopefully in my lifetime) . . . .
              You make an excellent point. I might have reconsider my undying hatred for them.

naw. FUdean lol

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                Moderate Skeptic
                • May 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Wrbanwal View Post

You make an excellent point. I might have reconsider my undying hatred for them.

naw. FUdean lol
                They deserve our pity, for they have no balls . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                X