Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    Are they going to build a wall around it?

You know, to keep the Raider fans out...
    How much do you think it will cost to continuously repaint that wall over and over? More than a Stadium.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      Everyone in the office knows the boss sucks. The guy that is most productive and everyone loves to work with is the guy that just can't stop bitching about the boss. In fact, he's the one that gets everyone excited about going to work on Monday mornings.
      We're in an office? Dean Spanos is my boss?
      Isn't this a San Diego Chargers fan site?
      I thought I was supposed to be unreasonably angry at shit I don't ike and cheer obnoxiously for things I like.
      Or maybe I've just got this wrong all my life.
      Being a San Diego Chargers fan, perhaps, has always been office work, and Dean Spanos has always been the boss whose errors I should blame on somebody else.
      Where is my stapler?

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        How much do you think it will cost to continuously repaint that wall over and over? More than a Stadium.
        Will get Mark Davis to pay for it...
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          Are they going to build a wall around it?

You know, to keep the Raider fans out...
          Yup. And Oakland will pay for it.

Comment

• Den60
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            We need to win. Thats the only thing that will fix Charger nation. A new stadium helps if we continue to be mediocre. But ultimately wins = happiness.
            No, for actual San Diegans we need to have a commitment that the team actually wants to be here.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
              No, for actual San Diegans we need to have a commitment that the team actually wants to be here.
              Well you'll probably never get that. There will always be speculation. A new stadium will help like i said. But watch and see how happy this forum will be if and when we start winning. Watch and see how Charger Nation reacts on twitter.

Comment

• Den60
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Well you'll probably never get that. There will always be speculation. A new stadium will help like i said. But watch and see how happy this forum will be if and when we start winning. Watch and see how Charger Nation reacts on twitter.
                Hard to root for a team that has one foot out the door and the other one is kicking you in the butt. If Spanos wanted to be in SD he would have pursued the MV site which actually had a chance to get done. Instead he is reaching for "The Impossible Dream" of DT. It made a good song but it won't get a new stadium built in this town.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Hard to root for a team that has one foot out the door and the other one is kicking you in the butt. If Spanos wanted to be in SD he would have pursued the MV site which actually had a chance to get done. Instead he is reaching for "The Impossible Dream" of DT. It made a good song but it won't get a new stadium built in this town.
                  Its hard for you to root for this team. Charger nation dosnt exactly feel the same way. Theres some fans like yourself who put your support of the team at the feet of the owners. But most support the players. Im not a Spanos fan. I wasn't a fan when we were winning tons of games with LT. But i sure was a fan of winning. And definitely a fan of the players. You are telling me that a Superbowl win wouldn't make charger nation happy. Im telling you winning will put a lot of smiles on faces. Possibly even help with the stadium. But as of right now fans are just hungry for wins and Waiting to cross the stadium bridge when its time. Im not saying we have to win the SB. Fans just want to win. And you and i will have to disagree that winning is the most imprtant thing to Charger Nation. Because that was the argument you disagreed with.

Comment

• Den60
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Its hard for you to root for this team. Charger nation dosnt exactly feel the same way. Theres some fans like yourself who put your support of the team at the feet of the owners. But most support the players. Im not a Spanos fan. I wasn't a fan when we were winning tons of games with LT. But i sure was a fan of winning. And definitely a fan of the players. You are telling me that a Superbowl win wouldn't make charger nation happy. Im telling you winning will put a lot of smiles on faces. Possibly even help with the stadium. But as of right now fans are just hungry for wins and Waiting to cross the stadium bridge when its time. Im not saying we have to win the SB. Fans just want to win. And you and i will have to disagree that winning is the most imprtant thing to Charger Nation. Because that was the argument you disagreed with.
                    Perhaps you have answered your own question with the tone of your response. I haven't been on here since the draft but it seems a bit dead on here to be honest. Not sure who have left (or just don't post much anymore), but from what I recall anyone who wasn't a homer was likely to get shouted down, if not banned. Yes, if the Chargers make a run they will get some interest in town. If not,then that interest will wane quickly and likely turn negative given Spanos' behavior over the last couple of years. Even with a good start, a SB victory would be a bit too late to influence an election held some 3 months earlier. Right now, polling data shows that their DT stadium deal would fail even if it was a simple majority vote.

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Perhaps you have answered your own question with the tone of your response. I haven't been on here since the draft but it seems a bit dead on here to be honest. Not sure who have left (or just don't post much anymore), but from what I recall anyone who wasn't a homer was likely to get shouted down, if not banned. Yes, if the Chargers make a run they will get some interest in town. If not,then that interest will wane quickly and likely turn negative given Spanos' behavior over the last couple of years. Even with a good start, a SB victory would be a bit too late to influence an election held some 3 months earlier. Right now, polling data shows that their DT stadium deal would fail even if it was a simple majority vote.
                      No one got shouted down or banned for being a homer, you're nuts.

And there was no "tone" to Fleets response.
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Den60
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Yuma? Not banned for being a homer of course.

And from my POV Fleet seems a bit defensive. JMO of course.

Comment

• bonehead
                          Undrafted
                          • Jul 2013
                          • TBD
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Yuma? Not banned for being a homer of course.

And from my POV Fleet seems a bit defensive. JMO of course.
                          You're projecting dipstick
                          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                          X