• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
    Chris Jones and Christian Wilkins love our new center.
    But...u have forgotten that the new Bolt Roman Empire is on the rise...we're going SMASH-MOUTH FOOTBALL, BABY! And Bozeman is well-trained in that department, knows Roman's schemes like the back of his hand...we will have JONES and WILKINS on their heels with our ground game, and THEN, Herbie hits them with PLAY ACTION:

ANNOUNCER: "Second down and three...and it's PLAY ACTION to Edwards, who picks up Jones...Herbert going long to Johnston...TOUCHDOWN! OH, MY!"

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Chris Jones and Christian Wilkins love our new center.
      It sounds premature with out taking into account G-Ro and our starting OGs & TEs.

I hate to see their hearts broken,...... no scratch that. I'm gonna love their struggles vs LAC's new offense.

Comment

• Riverwalk
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
        No offense. But is the sacks count all we're going on to judge if a player is good or serviceable?
        Apparently, this time of year, the players body of work is to be ignored and we will judge them on their coaches success elsewhere.

Please don’t bring up Staley’s #1 Ram defense or other anomalies this time of year either.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Apparently, this time of year, the players body of work is to be ignored and we will judge them on their coaches success elsewhere.

Please don’t bring up Staley’s #1 Ram defense or other anomalies this time of year either.
          Can we assume that you are referring to LA Chargers IOL body of work in 2023 under OC Moore after Linsley went out?

Comment

• Go Chargers go
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
            I heard he gave up more sacks than any center in the League last year.

This makes the sting of losing Keenan a distant memory (sarcasm)
            That’s because he avoided contact..haha

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

But...u have forgotten that the new Bolt Roman Empire is on the rise...we're going SMASH-MOUTH FOOTBALL, BABY! And Bozeman is well-trained in that department, knows Roman's schemes like the back of his hand...we will have JONES and WILKINS on their heels with our ground game, and THEN, Herbie hits them with PLAY ACTION:

ANNOUNCER: "Second down and three...and it's PLAY ACTION to Edwards, who picks up Jones...Herbert going long to Johnston...TOUCHDOWN! ..... OH, wait! Does he have it!!"
              Fixed it for you Topcat.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Fixed it for you Topcat.
                Oh, my...

Comment

Working...
                X