• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
    Everyone knows he certainly not a game changer or a great player.

His current QB was on record explaining why he is a good, dependable receiver who runs good and accurate routes and is one of the players on the team that he can always count on.
    I expect nothing less of Rivers. He never even says anything negative about his awful Ol's over the years. He isn't going to say anything negative about his WRs. Not that Inman deserves it. I'm just saying.

Comment

• vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

Lol, you're a piece of work. NOT saying anything negative and ACTUALLY DID saying positive things about a player are not the same. His compliment for Inman was long, with specific details.

Which of these is wrong about the Rivers' assessment of Inman?

I certainly trust Rivers' assessment of his own receiver much more than you.

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      I expect nothing less of Rivers. He never even says anything negative about his awful Ol's over the years. He isn't going to say anything negative about his WRs. Not that Inman deserves it. I'm just saying.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• vinabolt
        Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
        • Feb 2015
        • Send PM

Rivers basically confirmed what I have been saying all year: Good receiver. Dependability. Runs precise routes. Making plays. Getting open. Catching the ball.

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

@Boltjolt

Not trying to be rude but I wouldn't trust you if you're my scout, lol. I still remember after you were raving about Ryan Mathews, they cut him and look at him now.

You also were dissing LeGarrett Blount and all he did is led the NFL in rushing during the 4 games that Brady was out.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Lol, you're a piece of work. NOT saying anything negative and ACTUALLY DID saying positive things about a player are not the same. His compliment for Inman was long, with specific details.

Which of these is wrong about the Rivers' assessment of Inman?

I certainly trust Rivers' assessment of his own receiver much more than you.
            Lol, well AGAIN, I never said he sucked which you seem to assume I'm saying. I don't think he sucks. I just don't think he is as good as you think he is and I trust MY assessment over yours.
            All he said was the same thing he always says about his WRs. He will never throw any of them under the bus even when he knows they ran the wrong route that ended up in a INT.
            Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-04-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

Ok, quoted me 1 quote that Rivers said the similar things about a scrub receiver?

You can't make up stuff just to support your argument.

Rivers is a nice guy, but he don't make up stuff. If a receiver is not worthy then he would say nothing or say other nice things. What he said about Inman was long and specific. He actually explains the details.

He said nice things (and also correct) about his receiver. Saying nice things doesn't meant it has to be incorrect or wrong.

I don't know how you can continue this argument, since you can't point out exactly what was wrong in Rivers assessment of Inman.

Lol, well AGAIN, I never said he sucked which you seem to assume I'm saying. I don't think he sucks. I just don't think he is as good as you think he is and I trust MY assessment over yours.
              All he said was the same thing he always says about his WRs. He will never throw any of them under the bus even when he knows they ran the wrong route that ended up in a INT.

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

True, his body language on the field indicates otherwise but in public he doesn't trash his teammates, or his coaches for that matter too.

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

And Inman's QB basically confirmed that your assessment on Inman is a joke.

Comment

• vinabolt
                    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                    • Feb 2015
                    • Send PM

Doesn't trash isn't the same thing as actually saying good things, real things about somebody.

Examples: Rivers never say anything bad about Norv and Mathews, but he never actually said anything that directly reflect that they are good head coach, good RB. There are a million ways of saying nice things.

In some case he does (directly said that they're a keeper), like when he talked about LT, Allen, Gates, Woodhead, Henry, Inman etc..

Rivers is a nice guy, but he never make up stuff and lie just to please people. He doesn't say outrage things that he doesn't really believe in.

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                    True, his body language on the field indicates otherwise but in public he doesn't trash his teammates, or his coaches for that matter too.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

@Boltjolt

Not trying to be rude but I wouldn't trust you if you're my scout, lol. I still remember after you were raving about Ryan Mathews, they cut him and look at him now.

You also were dissing LeGarrett Blount and all he did is led the NFL in rushing during the 4 games that Brady was out.
                      Mathews is a good RB when he is healthy and that's all I've said about him. And when did I ever dis Blount? And why would I? Please show me that.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Doesn't trash isn't the same thing as actually saying good things, real things about somebody.

Examples: Rivers never say anything bad about Norv and Mathews, but he never actually said anything that directly reflect that they are good head coach, good RB. There are a million ways of saying nice things.

In some case he does (directly said that they're a keeper), like when he talked about LT, Allen, Gates, Woodhead, Henry, Inman etc..

Rivers is a nice guy, but he never make up stuff and lie just to please people. He doesn't say outrage things that he doesn't really believe in.
                        Give it a rest.

Comment

• vinabolt
                          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                          • Feb 2015
                          • Send PM

No he isn't. He share workload with an aging Sproles (healthy or not), and their running game is basically nonexistence. You used to defend his fumbling problems. It continues in PHI, in 4th quarters, too.

Mathews is a good RB when he is healthy and that's all I've said about him. And when did I ever dis Blount? And why would I? Please show me that.

Comment

Working...
                          X