• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
    Do you even read about what Rivers said about Inman? The actual content? His assessment of Inman and mines are basically the same. He basically confirmed what I have been saying all year. That's why your "assessment" of Inman is a joke.

Floyd wasn't "average", he was one of the better deep threats in the league. Floyd was a reliable deep threat.
    Lol...Floyd was better than Inman And yes he was average And injury
    Prone so Inman does beat him there. And yes I read it as I've read many things Rivers has said about team mates and coaches. You are missing the point that Phillip will never say anything negative about a teammate. He is not even going to say one of his WRs needs to work on his route running even when he does. He is still going to say something along the lines of he is a good young player with a lot of potential....like he always does.
    Rivers very well may trust Inman but that doesn't make him anything more than the mediocre to average WR he is.

What you think is irrelevant to me.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-04-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

A #1 wr comes back and gets that ball. Inman isn't a #1. But he's a very dependable #3.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• vinabolt
        Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
        • Feb 2015
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Lol...Floyd was better than Inman And yes he was average And injury
        Prone so Inman does beat him there.
        Floyd was better than Inman right now. Both of them are good and reliable receivers. They're better than what you've labeled them, "average", "mediocre".

And yes I read it as I've read many things Rivers has said about team mates and coaches. You are missing the point that Phillip will never say anything negative about a teammate.
        I already showed you how this is a stupid argument. Read my posts again.

Being nice and polite doesn't mean that you have to say anything that isn't true. It doesn't mean what Rivers said is incorrect. It doesn't mean that Inman runs bad routes and Rivers said it's good. Inman couldn't get open and Rivers said he were open. Inman drops ball and Rivers said that he has sure hand. Or that Inman wasn't dependable and Rivers said that he is. etc..

Again, what was Rivers saying about Inman that isn't true? You can't point out any 1? Just 1?

He is still going to say something along the lines of he is a good young player with a lot of potential....like he always does.
        Rivers very well may trust Inman but that doesn't make him anything more than the mediocre to average WR he is.
        Proves? Where are the quotes? Where was Rivers said anything about Inman being young player, potential? Do you even read exactly what Rivers said about Inman? Do you even read what I said or you just close you eyes and argue for the sake of it?

And good QBs don't trust mediocre receivers. Rivers doesn't build his HOF career trusting mediocre receivers. You're contradict yourself.
        Last edited by vinabolt; 12-05-2016, 12:14 AM.
        Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Floyd was better than Inman right now. Both of them are good and reliable receivers. They're better than what you've labeled them, "average", "mediocre".
          Lol, you called Floyd average in this thread today lmao.

I already showed you how this is a stupid argument. Read my posts again.
          You showed me nothing except that you are an idiot.

Being nice and polite doesn't mean that you have to say anything that isn't true. It doesn't mean what Rivers said is incorrect. It doesn't mean that Inman runs bad routes and Rivers said it's good.
          YAWN

Proves? Where are the quotes? Where was Rivers said anything about Inman being young player, potential? Do you even read exactly what Rivers said about Inman? Do you even read what I said or you just close you eyes and argue for the sake of it?

And good QBs don't trust mediocre receivers. Rivers doesn't build his HOF career trusting mediocre receivers. You're contradict yourself.
          Cmon dude,.... I did not say that he said that. I was giving an example of how he won't throw a team mate under the bus even if he screwed up.
          Rivers has to Build his career off of mediocre WRs because that's what we have right now. Are you some sort of fool or what? He throws more targets to Tyrell every week than he does to Inman. Tyrell is mediocre right now but he has more potential than Inman.
          You are being ridiculous.

Comment

• vinabolt
            Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
            • Feb 2015
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
            A #1 wr comes back and gets that ball. Inman isn't a #1. But he's a very dependable #3.
            Yeah, that's pretty much exactly who Inman is right now. A dependable #3! He's still improving though. Like TWill, he consistently improved so far.

He can be forced into #2 if the situation called for, and can be a #2 on a less potent offense, but I agree that right now his true value is a #3 guy. We have a group of receivers that's on this same rate, Johnson, TWill, Benjamin. The number isn't that important, but we have a good group here. Benjamin is talented and I think he will play to his potential next year if he put in the work.

In this league, they better be a damm good receiver being the #3 guy in a top 5 scoring offense. Inman's usage and targets is pretty high, too. Rivers trust him. Great QBs don't have good chemistry with mediocre receivers. As great as Rivers is, he still needs quality weapons to produce those flashy stats.

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

Lol, you called Floyd average in this thread today lmao.
              Where? You can't even read it right. No wonder what you said doesn't make any sense, lol.

You showed me nothing except that you are an idiot.

YAWN

Cmon dude,.... I did not say that he said that. I was giving an example of how he won't throw a team mate under the bus even if he screwed up.
              Rivers has to Build his career off of mediocre WRs because that's what we have right now. Are you some sort of fool or what? He throws more targets to Tyrell every week than he does to Inman. Tyrell is mediocre right now but he has more potential than Inman.
              You are being ridiculous.
              So, you can't prove anything or saying anything logical to backup your argument, except for childish name callings and personal attacks, lol.

Labeled this group of receivers mediocre show how stupid your opinion is. Good QBs don't trust mediocre receivers. That's why you're contradict yourself when admitting that Rivers trust Inman.

Again, you used Rivers politeness to discredit what he said about Inman, yet, you still can't point out at least 1 thing in that quote that isn't correct about Inman.

Basically, you have nothing to persuade except for defending yourself by cheap insults, lol.
              Last edited by vinabolt; 12-05-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                Charger Fan till the end
                • Jun 2013
                • North Carolina
                • Send PM

Vinabolt....to be honest you are acting like my 12 year old. Just fucking move on. We are adults here. Droning on and on doesnt make you right and them wrong. Your argument is subjective....you understand that means its opinion based and really wont be proven by fact because by definition it cant be. You can look at numbers on the field (which you never once brought up but could) and that may show something.

Honestly though....nobody seems to care about your argument. You are arguing against posters that are respected and have been here 10 years. As a new person to this board have some respect if you will. Its fine to state your thoughts but dont present them as facts like a lawyer...wont work.

Adios,

RTPbolt

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

Really?

Adult argue the points. 12 years olds usually are immature and are clueless, pointless and have to concede to childish insults to defend himself or his friend.

I'm not even new here, lol. Everyone is equal here.

I respect plenty of posters in this board, I just don't respect posters who act like 12 years old. If you respect him, it's your choice, good luck with that, lol. That's subjective.

There is nothing subjective about asking what the fuck is wrong with what Rivers said about Inman. I will take Rivers' "subjective" assessment about his player over your insults or boltjolt's, lol.

The subject of discussion is Inman. Do you have anything to add to that?

Why do you have to defend boltjolt. Can he defend himself? Are you afraid that his feeling will be hurt or something?

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                  Vinabolt....to be honest you are acting like my 12 year old. Just fucking move on. We are adults here. Droning on and on doesnt make you right and them wrong. Your argument is subjective....you understand that means its opinion based and really wont be proven by fact because by definition it cant be. You can look at numbers on the field (which you never once brought up but could) and that may show something.

Honestly though....nobody seems to care about your argument. You are arguing against posters that are respected and have been here 10 years. As a new person to this board have some respect if you will. Its fine to state your thoughts but dont present them as facts like a lawyer...wont work.

Adios,

RTPbolt
                  Last edited by vinabolt; 12-05-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Really?

Adult argue the points. 12 years olds usually are immature and are clueless, pointless and have to concede to childish insults to defend himself or his friend.

I'm not even new here, lol. Everyone is equal here.

I respect plenty of posters in this board, I just don't respect posters who act like 12 years old. If you respect him, it's your choice, good luck with that, lol. That's subjective.

There is nothing subjective about asking what the fuck is wrong with what Rivers said about Inman. I will take Rivers' "subjective" assessment about his player over your insults or boltjolt's, lol.

The subject of discussion is Inman. Do you have anything to add to that?

Why do you have to defend boltjolt. Can he defend himself? Are you afraid that his feeling will be hurt or something?
                    He isnt defending me. You don't even know the difference and you are right, posters acting like 12 year olds aren't respected and why I don't give a shit about your option.
                    You can't even understand the initial point I was trying to make and keep going off on something else. I'm not acting like a 12 year old. I've tried over and over telling you what I meant and you keep saying I said something else...so I called you an idiot because you are! Sorry but damn, I've explained it over and over again and now I'm just done.

Is this the first year your have been a Chargers fan? Because Rivers defends all his teammates regardless if they made a mistake or not, regardless if they missed a block or not. Maybe you should take notice of that.

You remind of a poster some years ago who kept trying to tell us that Osgood was one of our best WRs after he had a good game when our other WRs went down.

Inman is what he is, a mediocre to average WR. I like him but we need to draft another WR because Keenan is unreliable due to injury concerns, Benjamin is limited in what he can do and the rest are average to mediocre and we need more play makers.
                    But most of all we need a better OL. I
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-05-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• vinabolt
                      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                      • Feb 2015
                      • Send PM

He is defending you by insulting me, lol. None of these will discourage me from show to the world how stupid your argument is.

You basically keep repeating like a robot what is wrong about you that have been exposed.

Rivers defending his teammate means nothing in this case. He wasn't even defending Inman, he was explaining why Inman is a good receiver for him. And you, again, still can't point out what was incorrect about what Rivers say about Inman? That was I thought. You have to concede to personal insults and yapping other irrelevant things.

Give me 1 thing that's incorrect about Rivers' assessment on Inman and I'm done here, guarantee. That's right, you can't.

He isnt defending me. You don't even know the difference and you are right, posters acting like 12 year olds aren't respected and why I don't give a shit about your option.
                      You can't even understand the initial point I was trying to make and keep going off on something else.
                      Is this the first year your have been a Chargers fan? Because Rivers defends all his teammates regardless if they made a mistake or not, regardless if they missed a block or not. Maybe you should take notice of that.

You remind of a poster some years ago who kept trying to tell us that Osgood was one of our best WRs after he had a good game when our other WRs went down.

Inman is what he is, a mediocre to average WR. I like him but we need to draft another WR because Keenan is unreliable due to injury concerns, Benjamin is limited in what he can do and the rest are average to mediocre and we need more play makers.
                      But most of all we need a better OL.

Comment

• HoneDogNoglet
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

show the world?

Comment

fender57
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Wait, someone defended Osgood as a WR? My memory isn't what it used to be I guess.

Comment

Working...
                          X