I think we can be major players in the division (conference?) as early as next year

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

I want to see the Chiefs play a strong offense before I really believe in that defense. Yeah, they played Dallas and they put up 48 on the Broncos but the Broncos defense is the worst in the league and aside from that Dallas hasn't been that impressive on offense.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

It's funny, even the "best" teams in the league are, well, not all that. Any given Sunday indeed.

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Funny how the the AFC Worst has become so competitive, and the NFC East has become the NFC Least. Seemed to happen in just 1 season.
        sigpic

Comment

• Den60
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Posters on here say KC isn't very good because they have played a weak schedule. Well, what about us then? The teams we have played have a combined record of 19-29 for a winning percentage of .396. On the positive side we still have three games left against Oakland, Washington and NYG who are a combined 5-14 for a 0.236 winning percentage.

Comment

• OhioBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
            Posters on here say KC isn't very good because they have played a weak schedule. Well, what about us then? The teams we have played have a combined record of 19-29 for a winning percentage of .396. On the positive side we still have three games left against Oakland, Washington and NYG who are a combined 5-14 for a 0.236 winning percentage.
            KC will have played against 3 backup QBs after this Sunday

What they say about the Chargers is how are they winning with all the injuries our impressive victories where over the Cowboys and Colts teams that are good.

KC has some blow out victories of the less competive teams, who would you say is a good team that they defeated? Dallas who they edged out 17-16 and we beat them 30-21.

Look at common opponents and then tell me what you think and what would you qualify as quality win for KC the blowout over the NY Giants 31-7 can't be considered a quality victory the Giants aren't good this year they are 1-6

KC 17 - Dall 16
            SD 30 - Dall 21

KC 17 - Hou 16 3rd string QB
            SD 28 - Hou 31 We should of one

KC 26 - Phil 16 Phil D is horrible
            SD 33 - Phil 30

KC 26 - Ten 17 with 2nd string QB
            SD 17 - Ten 20 another game we should of one

KC 24 - Oak 7
            SD 17 - Oak 27 we didn't showed up and deserved to lose the Raiders aren't that good

KC 28 - Jack 2 Galbert worse than Henne Jacksonville stinks period
            SD 19 - Jack 9 Henne slightly better than Galbert Jacksonville still sucks
            Last edited by OhioBolt; 10-25-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Buck
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I agree. It feels like we are a year ahead of where I thought we would be.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

So, Bolts should've one two more than four?
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panama
                  パナマ
                  • Aug 2013
                  • London
                  • Opera singer and web developer.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

What they say about the Chargers is how are they winning with all the injuries our impressive victories where over the Cowboys and Colts teams that are good.

KC has some blow out victories of the less competive teams, who would you say is a good team that they defeated? Dallas who they edged out 17-16 and we beat them 30-21.

Look at common opponents and then tell me what you think and what would you qualify as quality win for KC the blowout over the NY Giants 31-7 can't be considered a quality victory the Giants aren't good this year they are 1-6

KC 17 - Dall 16
                  SD 30 - Dall 21

SD 28 - Hou 31 We should of one

SD 33 - Phil 30

SD 20 - Ten 17 another game we should of one

KC 24 - Oak 7
                  SD 17 - Oak 17 we didn't showed up and deserved to lose the Raiders aren't that good

(1) Want to double-check your scores?

(2) That kind of analysis doesn't really work in the NFL.
                  Adipose

Comment

• OhioBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

KC 17 - Dall 16
                    SD 30 - Dall 21

SD 28 - Hou 31 We should of won

SD 33 - Phil 30

SD 17 - Ten 20 another game we should of won

KC 24 - Oak 7
                    SD 17 - Oak 27 we didn't showed up and deserved to lose the Raiders aren't that good

Update thanks Panama my scores where a typo mistake, but how come you can't look at how teams faired against common opponents? It will be a factor in playoff calculations. I am simple pointing the teams we lost to in the last minutes Texans & Titan, KC squeezes out 1 point victories with the opponents 2nd/3rd string QB.
                    Last edited by OhioBolt; 10-25-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• sandiego17
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Update thanks Panama my scores where a typo mistake, but how come you can't look at how teams faired against common opponents? It will be a factor in playoff calculations. I am simple pointing the teams we lost to in the last minutes Texans & Titan, KC squeezes out 1 point victories with the opponents 2nd/3rd string QB.
                      The Bolts could hang with KC anywhere and should be favored in San Diego.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                        The Bolts could hang with KC anywhere and should be favored in San Diego.
                        I think we're going to struggle with their pass rush. We always struggle with Tamba Hali.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                          I think we're going to struggle with their pass rush. We always struggle with Tamba Hali.
                          I don't think we will. We get rid of the ball so quickly, rivers is not being sacked or hit near as much. His confidence in the line is allowing him to make excellent throws under pressure. In fact he is leading the league in that category.

Comment

Working...
                          X