• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DontEverGiveUp
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

During MG's holdout, we were averaging 5.2 yards per carry.

Since MG ended his holdout, we are averaging 2.2 yards per carry.

Fuck Gordon, and fuck Lynn even more for continuing to force feed him the ball.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post
      During MG's holdout, we were averaging 5.2 yards per carry.

Since MG ended his holdout, we are averaging 2.2 yards per carry.

Fuck Gordon, and fuck Lynn even more for continuing to force feed him the ball.
      yep. bench Gordon. I've been saying it all over the board but that should be the message this week in Chargerland.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

yep. bench Gordon. I've been saying it all over the board but that should be the message this week in Chargerland.
        Um, you kept saying we needed him to report to make us better.

Comment

• UglyTruth
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2018
          • Send PM

5jo01bf7iwt31.jpg

This is exact what’s happening.
          Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
          - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
          - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
          - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
          - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
          - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
          - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Biggestfan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Its clear to me that Gordon is playing like he doesn't want to get hurt. He's playing for a bigger contract. Fair enough. I'd let Justin Jackson get some touches..in his limited time he appears to hit the holes harder and I think actually has better vision. Not to mention seems to be harder to tackle. I sware Gordon gets tripped up easier then any other so called "top" running back in the league

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
              Its clear to me that Gordon is playing like he doesn't want to get hurt. He's playing for a bigger contract. Fair enough. I'd let Justin Jackson get some touches..in his limited time he appears to hit the holes harder and I think actually has better vision. Not to mention seems to be harder to tackle. I sware Gordon gets tripped up easier then any other so called "top" running back in the league
              He had 100 yards yesterday?

Comment

• Biggestfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

He had 100 yards yesterday?
                Yes. Against a mediocre run defense. And I think a better running back would have broken some of those tackles for extra yardage. Meaning we probably could have rushed for well over 100 which could have changed the complexion of the game. Was Gordon the reason we lost? Not remotely. However he is not elite or not playing at an elite level. The season is over. Give Jackson some playing time at this point and see what they've got with him.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Yes. Against a mediocre run defense. And I think a better running back would have broken some of those tackles for extra yardage. Meaning we probably could have rushed for well over 100 which could have changed the complexion of the game. Was Gordon the reason we lost? Not remotely. However he is not elite or not playing at an elite level. The season is over. Give Jackson some playing time at this point and see what they've got with him.
                  By comparison Ekeler averaged 1.8 yard per carry to Gordon’s 5

Comment

• foreigner
                    Tom Telesco is gone
                    • Sep 2013
                    • Send PM

:umm:

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

There was one play in particular yesterday that pissed me off where all Gordon had to do was fall forward or cut it up field and instead went out of bounds a half yard short of the first down. Next play we lost five yards and had to punt. It was obvious what he was doing.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

There was one play in particular yesterday that pissed me off where all Gordon had to do was fall forward or cut it up field and instead went out of bounds a half yard short of the first down. Next play we lost five yards and had to punt. It was obvious what he was doing.
                        Its been obvious. Playing not to get hurt, either that or he's not that good.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

By comparison Ekeler averaged 1.8 yard per carry to Gordon’s 5
                          Ekeler is being used wrong. The oline stinks but Gordon is supposed to be the workhorse back.

Comment

Working...
                          X