Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
    Oh o.k. so everyone is totally cool with this o line right on smfh.
    Well we would all love 5 All-Pros and 3 ProBowl backups.

I've advocated for drafting some top 3 round OTs the past 3 years but I can't be pissed with the players we acquired. Are you?
    Would we all like for the Oline draft picks to live up to their potential? Fuck yes! They are still very young players and improving.
    Are you upset with the 3 FA Olinemen we brought in over the past 3 years? I'm pleased like a stoner with a box of Ding-Dongs and a glass of milk.
    Did TT have a plan for Russell's replacement? Yes, Pipkins. He just was planning for 1-2 years since that coincides with out/end of Okung's contract.

Is the season lost? No
    We have 4 of the 5 Oline starters returning plus Lamp. TScott* has performed well and gets better with every rep.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Everyone? No.
      Me, kinda.
      I hate to judge them based on assumption. Let's play some real football. Last year's results were the best since 2009.
      Which is really saying something. Not sure what that something is, but it's there lol.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by moneyisevil View Post

Thats not Lynn thats Rivers having one of the fastest releases in the NFL !
        Agree about Rivers. Lynn is a part of our improved success. There's a obvious upturn in "W's" since he arrived.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Well we would all love 5 All-Pros and 3 ProBowl backups.

I've advocated for drafting some top 3 round OTs the past 3 years but I can't be pissed with the players we acquired. Are you?
          Would we all like for the Oline draft picks to live up to their potential? Fuck yes! They are still very young players and improving.
          Are you upset with the 3 FA Olinemen we brought in over the past 3 years? I'm pleased like a stoner with a box of Ding-Dongs and a glass of milk.
          Did TT have a plan for Russell's replacement? Yes, Pipkins. He just was planning for 1-2 years since that coincides with out/end of Okung's contract.

Is the season lost? No
          We have 4 of the 5 Oline starters returning plus Lamp. TScott* has performed well and gets better with every rep.
          I'd be happy with Dallas o line or the Colts.Im positive Rivers would be too.

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
            I have lost all hope of the Bolts winning the AFCW this year. Three all pros down, few stepping up in training camp, the Foundation of any team, the OL, flat out sucks. This has been the worst training camp ever.
            Who are these 3 All-pros you speak of "Mr.Glass is Half Empty"?

Me? I am excited as hell. We have a good team.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think he means Okung, James and Gordon. All significant losses.

Hard to tell much from this preseason. Almost none of the starters have really played. I have a lot of confidence in Lynn and his staff and Telesco. I think Chargers will be good again this year.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                I think he means Okung, James and Gordon. All significant losses.

Hard to tell much from this preseason. Almost none of the starters have really played. I have a lot of confidence in Lynn and his staff and Telesco. I think Chargers will be good again this year.

TG
                Except that only one of those guys is an all-pro. Nothing like a little hyperbole to try and sell a point.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Except that only one of those guys is an all-pro. Nothing like a little hyperbole to try and sell a point.
                  Except that Derwin and Melvin have both been all pro and pro bowl selections.MG has been selected twice in 4 years.

Seven Bolts, a league-high, were selected to represent the AFC including rookie Derwin James, who will make his Pro Bowl Debut at free safety. Joining him are WR Keenan Allen, RB Melvin Gordon, DE Melvin Ingram, special teamer Adrian Phillips, C Mike Pouncey and QB Philip Rivers.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

I'd be happy with Dallas o line or the Colts.Im positive Rivers would be too.
                    They have some very good OL. Quenton Nelson may be the best OG in years.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

PR deserves a better OL. Our OL isn't to the level of average, forget great. We can all testify to PRs amazing ability to manufacture production given his line, but we all see it. We likely will ride with the horses we got and hope for the best. maybe they are adequate. I would not expect much more. #hope.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Except that Derwin and Melvin have both been all pro and pro bowl selections.MG has been selected twice in 4 years.
                        MGIII was All-Pro what year?
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• moneyisevil
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Where did that get them ? Oh yeah, looking like clowns and being blown away by the patriots ! you can have the players but if your coaches can"t coach those players, that's the result you get ! Lynn got his arsk handed to him by a great coach, I wish he was ours !

Comment

Working...
                          X