• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
    Yeah, not gonna freak too much about our rookie getting schooled by maybe the best DL in the league. Wait til preseason games.
    Donald beats vet Pro Bowl OL pretty frequently. If Pipkins had won that match up or gotten a draw, THAT would be something to talk about. Lets Pip know that he has a lot of work ahead.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
      Sooo what are we gonna do about L and R tackle?!?
      Denver won the Super Bowl with Mike Schofield & Ryan Harris. We have 1/2 of that dynamic duo.

Just saying.

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Sooo what are we gonna do about L and R tackle?!?
        Try a madden move and trade our disgruntled tales RB for a disgruntled LT. Make it happen TT!

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Try SOME move TT.Cuz these tackles are gonna get owned against real D lines this season.Hope their ineptitude doesnt lend to Rivers retiring sooner than any of us want.

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Try SOME move TT.Cuz these tackles are gonna get owned against real D lines this season.Hope their ineptitude doesnt lend to Rivers retiring sooner than any of us want.
            With the quickness that Rivers gets the ball out, I think the pressure up the middle is at least as important in our scheme. I believe Lampmis go8ng to help out in a BIG way in that regard. They are not going to push the panic button, and wait to see what happens when Okung is re-evaluated at the end of the month before deciding on a course of action. Just my .02

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

With the quickness that Rivers gets the ball out, I think the pressure up the middle is at least as important in our scheme. I believe Lampmis go8ng to help out in a BIG way in that regard. They are not going to push the panic button, and wait to see what happens when Okung is re-evaluated at the end of the month before deciding on a course of action. Just my .02
              And by then it will be too late.Trent is the only worthwhile tackle out there.Go get em TT.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

And by then it will be too late.Trent is the only worthwhile tackle out there.Go get em TT.
                Oh, they may get him, but I don't think it will be for Gordon. We will have to give up a 2nd, which I would do in the current circumstances. Why in the world, with a rookie QB and other issues with their roster would Washington want to trade for a 26 y old RB with his own durability issues that wants elite payment, when they have an old guy still,producing, a very good 3rd down guy, plus the potential of Guice and Samanje. They are building a good DL, but by the time the roster improves to the point they are competing for the the division and playoffs, they then have an over paid 29 year old rb. Guice tore an ACL as a rookie. He apparently looks good, and ACLs are becoming more like Tommy John surgery in baseball.....it is now the norm that you come back strong and not the exception. They think they have their rb and QBs duo to build with.

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

I'm too lazy to scroll past comments.. how are Adderley and Tillery doing?

Comment

• SDBORN
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

I haven't looked into the Trent situation but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Based on history, TT is allergic to the mere concept of trade.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Either way, from what I have seen after being at TC, this line is going to need some outside help. And from what I've read okung won't be back until at least week 6 if we are lucky. I don't know how accurate that is though.
                    Last edited by SDBORN; 08-02-2019, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• screeme18
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                      I'm too lazy to scroll past comments.. how are Adderley and Tillery doing?
                      In a nutshell..

Tillery has been limited to individual drills, but may be inserted into team drills as soon as next week.

Adderley, i've read has been impressive when he's been in. But has sat out the last few days with "Hamstring soreness"

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

I'm resigned to the fact that we will open the season with the terrible two at tackle.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

ah man Tevi kinda scares me protecting PR's blindside.

Comment

Working...
                          X