• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts & Noles View Post

There's so many little things you can see.He does not move well in the pocket at all. Inaccurate down the field.When he actually throws it down the field .Seems he needs to roll to side he's is throwing it to.So many signs.I think hes really limited.Its predictable.Tired of seeing the same thing every week.Its really time to move on.
    rivers has NEVER been a very good passer on the run even when running to his right. he literally looks like a newborn giraffe on rhino tranq when he's running and throwing. of course a dead clock is right twice in a 24hr period so he does have one or 2 every once in a while.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

rivers has NEVER been a very good passer on the run even when running to his right. he literally looks like a newborn giraffe on rhino tranq when he's running and throwing. of course a dead clock is right twice in a 24hr period so he does have one or 2 every once in a while.
      LOL...good one, Jub...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Da Bears. hows that for a fun rumor of the day ...

When the Raiders move to Las Vegas for the 2020 season, they won’t only be done with Oakland, they might be done facing quarterback Philip Rivers twice a year, as well. Rivers, who turns 38 in December, is in the final season of his four-year, $83.25 million contract with the Chargers. He has spent his entire 16-year career with the…

.. If Rivers decides to continue his career, a league source suggested to La Canfora that the veteran could join the Bears next season. ...
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Sb4Rivers
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

When the Raiders move to Las Vegas for the 2020 season, they won’t only be done with Oakland, they might be done facing quarterback Philip Rivers twice a year, as well. Rivers, who turns 38 in December, is in the final season of his four-year, $83.25 million contract with the Chargers. He has spent his entire 16-year career with the…

I would rather see him go to Carolina.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

If you’re PR and you’re looking to leave, your decision has to be to go a team like the Broncos were when Peyton joined. Great defense, good OL and skill players, just missing a qb.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
              If you’re PR and you’re looking to leave, your decision has to be to go a team like the Broncos were when Peyton joined. Great defense, good OL and skill players, just missing a qb.
              Except they aren't so great anymore on either side.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ra...chargers-bears
                Wow, that's a good one...Rivers leaving the Bolts to go to the Bears is like getting off the Lusitania to hop aboard the Titanic...

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Except they aren't so great anymore on either side.
                  You need to re read the post you’re responding to

Comment

• chris9341
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Ok so after my original post Im kinda re thinking things here about Rivers. We all know that Rivers is playing like crap this season and that he is in the final year of his contract and it's probably the worst that he's ever played. It's not the fact that Rivers throws int's but it's the type of int's he is throwing I think that has all off us chargers fans frustrated. Here's the thing though I think with this bye week that the Chargers had Rivers is doing a lot of thinking about how he has quarterbacked this team this year and will be determined to get this team to the playoffs or atleast finish the season 9-7. If the Chargers can somehow make the playoffs then yes I can see Rivers probably most likely signing for atleast two more years, however if he continues to play like he has I can't see the Chargers brass justifying offering him a new contract to remain the Chargers QB.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
                      Ok so after my original post Im kinda re thinking things here about Rivers. We all know that Rivers is playing like crap this season and that he is in the final year of his contract and it's probably the worst that he's ever played. It's not the fact that Rivers throws int's but it's the type of int's he is throwing I think that has all off us chargers fans frustrated. Here's the thing though I think with this bye week that the Chargers had Rivers is doing a lot of thinking about how he has quarterbacked this team this year and will be determined to get this team to the playoffs or atleast finish the season 9-7. If the Chargers can somehow make the playoffs then yes I can see Rivers probably most likely signing for atleast two more years, however if he continues to play like he has I can't see the Chargers brass justifying offering him a new contract to remain the Chargers QB.
                      Nope...he's done...

Comment

• Caslon
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

I don't get why Rivers isn't being coached better. Granted he's a seasoned pro. It's almost as if the coaches can't get thru to him. If Rivers CAN be gotten to, then maybe we will see that in these last 5 games. If he can't be gotten to, he's made up his mind and will continue to play like it's his swan song (coaches be damned says he).

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                          I don't get why Rivers isn't being coached better. Granted he's a seasoned pro. It's almost as if the coaches can't get thru to him. If Rivers CAN be gotten to, then maybe we will see that in these last 5 games. If he can't be gotten to, he's made up his mind and will continue to play like it's his swan song (coaches be damned says he).
                          Face it--Rivers is stubborn...

Comment

Working...
                          X