• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Honestly with the injury he may drop to us. He could use a year to heal from it anyway. It’s not unrealistic.
    im not as big on Tuo as many. not sure i believe the hype vs 'Bama's position by position superiority, I can't think of a successful 'Bama QB in the NFL. im also not comfortable with his hip injury. Being neither an expert nor a doctor, its a double-whammy of wtf do i know?

Burrow - thats my boy. real deal. he outclassed Tuo in that epic battle. I like his measurables more, i like he can see over a DL, I think he's a better passer while still a credible run threat to defenses.
    I need to watch a WF game, find out what that hype is about.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• OhioBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Agree on Tevi
      I'll continue to challenge the Lamp assumption until I see him actually play well. Which I would now bet is never. Everyone here assumes they kept a better player on the bench for continuity - maybe that limited his opportunity late 2018 but to me its silly to assume that for 2019. he couldnt beat out Feeney or Schofield, thats what happened. When he came in as 2nd string, he showed nothing better than those two imo. For every good play he'd flash, he'd have a breakdown/fail on another. that was against scrubs.
      Lamp just has to stay healthy in the short period of time he has been on the field you can see he has the tools, sad thing is 2020 will be year 4 for him, and he has started only started 2 games that is a lot of experience missed for a player like that with the tools he has, he just need experience.

2020 I hope Coach Lynn has 2020 vision in his player evaluations and he abandons that vet loyalty, don't keep them on the team just because they are a vet and you have a more talented player (Dunzbar and Benjamin) start the better guy get your best players on the field.

Lynn also needs to stop recycling Buffallo Bill, QBs, Cardale andTyrod

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

imagen.png

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Poor quality.. but I see everyone covered there.
          Attached Files

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
            What about that Charger receiver running free towards the left corner of the end zone?

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Agree on Tevi
              I'll continue to challenge the Lamp assumption until I see him actually play well. Which I would now bet is never. Everyone here assumes they kept a better player on the bench for continuity - maybe that limited his opportunity late 2018 but to me its silly to assume that for 2019. he couldnt beat out Feeney or Schofield, thats what happened. When he came in as 2nd string, he showed nothing better than those two imo. For every good play he'd flash, he'd have a breakdown/fail on another. that was against scrubs.
              From what i saw, Lamp was better than Schofield/Feeney when he was on the field. But for the sake of argument, lets say that he showed nothing better than them. If all things are equal, why the hell wouldn't the coaching staff put his ass out there - a high 2nd round draft pick with little experience.

You might be correct in assuming the coaches intend to continue with their stupidity; but one can still dream, right?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

im not as big on Tuo as many. not sure i believe the hype vs 'Bama's position by position superiority, I can't think of a successful 'Bama QB in the NFL. im also not comfortable with his hip injury. Being neither an expert nor a doctor, its a double-whammy of wtf do i know?

Burrow - thats my boy. real deal. he outclassed Tuo in that epic battle. I like his measurables more, i like he can see over a DL, I think he's a better passer while still a credible run threat to defenses.
                I need to watch a WF game, find out what that hype is about.
                You can like Burrow all you want...I like him too...but we ain't getting him...bubble burst.

Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Throw it away then

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

You know what I see? A super shitty field

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Even with injury concerns,
                      Tua is top 3.

He's elite.

AVN. Yes or no.
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Slide and climb. I feel Philip's immobility in the pocket has reached a point of diminished returns.

This has got to kill Philip seeing this in the coaches' room, because he is such a competitor. I think he wants to play in that shiny new stadium
                        and doesn't want to end it in that soccer stadium. But his body tells him different.

It's like the sad story Charlie tells Mose about Tig in Open Range.

Charlie: Stay, Tig. Mose: Wants to go. Charlie: She acts like she does, but she don't. Still got the heart, not the legs.

Comment

• foreigner
                          Tom Telesco is gone
                          • Sep 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You know what I see? A super shitty field
                          Yeah, I agree, dumbasses, they continue thinking its for a soccer game, I just dont get it. The NFL is supposed to be behind this.

Nevertheless I was absolutely right in one thing: Biggest Charger Crowd they have seen in years. Go Mexico Chargers!.
                          Last edited by foreigner; 11-22-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X