Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telesco Needs To Be Relieved Of Duties..

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Telesco Needs To Be Relieved Of Duties..

    21 of 40 draft picks are still on the team. Of those, Only a handful play meaningful snaps. The OL has been neglected for years .we have 1 starter on our OL, and he is debatable. We used a 3 rd pick on a developmental tackle. We have no speed on the outside, no beef in the middle of our defense, and we consistently make dumb mistakes. Teams like the Niners, Pats, Eagles, etc all make moves. We don't. Problem is, we don't fully develop our picks either . So instead of makin trade, signing marquee FA's, we let players walk.... Telesco needs to be relieved. We need bigger, stronger, faster, and more smarter players. It won't happen with him.

  • #2
    Originally posted by WesMantooth17 View Post
    21 of 40 draft picks are still on the team. Of those, Only a handful play meaningful snaps. The OL has been neglected for years .we have 1 starter on our OL, and he is debatable. We used a 3 rd pick on a developmental tackle. We have no speed on the outside, no beef in the middle of our defense, and we consistently make dumb mistakes. Teams like the Niners, Pats, Eagles, etc all make moves. We don't. Problem is, we don't fully develop our picks either . So instead of makin trade, signing marquee FA's, we let players walk.... Telesco needs to be relieved. We need bigger, stronger, faster, and more smarter players. It won't happen with him.
    I think we will see a lot of changes with this team once the season is done.

    Comment


    • #3
      Telesco will be here for at least the next 2 - 3 years.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WesMantooth17 View Post
        21 of 40 draft picks are still on the team. Of those, Only a handful play meaningful snaps. The OL has been neglected for years .we have 1 starter on our OL, and he is debatable. We used a 3 rd pick on a developmental tackle. We have no speed on the outside, no beef in the middle of our defense, and we consistently make dumb mistakes. Teams like the Niners, Pats, Eagles, etc all make moves. We don't. Problem is, we don't fully develop our picks either . So instead of makin trade, signing marquee FA's, we let players walk.... Telesco needs to be relieved. We need bigger, stronger, faster, and more smarter players. It won't happen with him.
        Agree. But we need to not only fire TT, but totally CLEAN HOUSE. Not impressed by Lynn's coaching. Bradley's D played well at the end of this game, but I've seen them play soft too much. Tired of the old picket fence and prevent D. We need a total housecleaning, and with a GM who values our lines, starting with O line. Trenches first, then victory shall be ours...sooner or later...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Topcat View Post

          Agree. But we need to not only fire TT, but totally CLEAN HOUSE. Not impressed by Lynn's coaching. Bradley's D played well at the end of this game, but I've seen them play soft too much. Tired of the old picket fence and prevent D. We need a total housecleaning, and with a GM who values our lines, starting with O line. Trenches first, then victory shall be ours...sooner or later...
          This. This. THIS!

          Comment


          • #6
            TT is a garbage-tier GM but honestly who knows how much meddling the owners do behind the scenes.

            My dream scenario is that Mark Cuban buys the Bolts. Or anyone not named Spanos.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Boltx View Post
              TT is a garbage-tier GM but honestly who knows how much meddling the owners do behind the scenes.

              My dream scenario is that Mark Cuban buys the Bolts. Or anyone not named Spanos.
              its hard when you're handcuffed by the wonder twins Spanos boys....

              Comment


              • #8
                It is soooo obvious that Telesco was going full swing on creating an almost 1985 Ditka lead dominating defense. Full swing and miss.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WesMantooth17 View Post
                  its hard when you're handcuffed by the wonder twins Spanos boys....
                  Yep...especially Baby Spanos, with his non-football background, having major input with drafting and personnel decisions...prescription for disaster...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WesMantooth17 View Post
                    its hard when you're handcuffed by the wonder twins Spanos boys....
                    We'll never know...but certainly a possibility.

                    What also bothers me is that this organization shows zero creativity or "smart risk" when building. It's just the usual ultra conservative approach of signing B and C tier free agents and staying put in the draft.
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WesMantooth17 View Post
                      21 of 40 draft picks are still on the team. Of those, Only a handful play meaningful snaps. The OL has been neglected for years .we have 1 starter on our OL, and he is debatable. We used a 3 rd pick on a developmental tackle. We have no speed on the outside, no beef in the middle of our defense, and we consistently make dumb mistakes. Teams like the Niners, Pats, Eagles, etc all make moves. We don't. Problem is, we don't fully develop our picks either . So instead of makin trade, signing marquee FA's, we let players walk.... Telesco needs to be relieved. We need bigger, stronger, faster, and more smarter players. It won't happen with him.
                      Hmm, so 7 posts and two fire everyone threads started. Cool.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                        It is soooo obvious that Telesco was going full swing on creating an almost 1985 Ditka lead dominating defense. Full swing and miss.
                        to be fair, 2018 def looked like it was heading that way.

                        When you get 4th stringers starting, you get 4th string quality play.

                        Having said that, the def played great tonight and gave the Offense every chance to win it.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X