• Oct 2018
    • Send PM

Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
    - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
    - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
    - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
    - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
    - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
    - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• cmplxgal
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • New Jersey
      • Send PM

Rams owner Stan Kroenke reportedly wants to stop paying relocation fees, angering other NFL owners

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
        Rams owner Stan Kroenke reportedly wants to stop paying relocation fees, angering other NFL owners

In related news, I'd like to stop paying my car lease....
        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Xenos
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Sucked that JJ Watt’s season ended like this. But this was the risk with him. Future HOF.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Yes, this was the risk. Great player who had a pretty lengthy injury history and is getting close to the end of his career. Cardinals took a chance.

This is probably a factor in why some other FAs(like Justin Houston) that look like no brainers to me and all my brothers here don't get signed.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

This is a HUGE story, that part about the carson raider/charger stadium deal that got leapfrogged by the rams owner even tho it had committee approval 5-1 and the mystery team that leaked an e-mail that is the basis for the ram lawsuit, something tells me that mark davis is the mystery team guy and that him losing gruden this year was some kind of payback, this is a massive story that could cause the league some serious problems, now congress is asking for full disclosure on the gruden hit job. This is getting really interesting.
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

^^^the whole st louis lawsuit hinges on a leaked email from mystery team (the raiders) sent to st. Louis lawyers. Jerry jones outed this at the owners meeting, “their whole case hinges on one owners shaky deposition” WOW!!! Jerry is basically saying one guy didn’t lie to officials like we were all supposed to, OMG, hilarious!

the chargers are caught right in the middle of this shitstorm and now gruden is going to sue too, the league is already facing congress on the wft partial disclosure scandal, the city of oakland and st louis lawsuits, and the victims of the wft forming a unified lawsuit also demanding their story be heard in court. Plus there are other very powerful people in the country that have been gunning for the NFL. WOW!
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Yes, this was the risk. Great player who had a pretty lengthy injury history and is getting close to the end of his career. Cardinals took a chance.

This is probably a factor in why some other FAs(like Justin Houston) that look like no brainers to me and all my brothers here don't get signed.

TG
                  Big difference with the Watt and Houston deals - Watt has a bunch of money in voidable years; Houston -- one year deal. So if Houston is injured or sucks, the risk is minimal. For the Cardinals, they have bunch of cap still out there, dead or not. Very little injury protection

So if you make a deal with an older vet - the Baltimore model is the good one - pay as you go year to year.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

I heard the NFL offerred the broncos to jeff bezos, i was surprised to read that he turned them down, now it’s starting to make sense…

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                      Yeah, we could have drafted Crosby at #91 in 2019. But we got Pipkins, so who's complaining?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

In related news, I'd like to stop paying my car lease....
                        Kroenke already paid the other owners 350 million bucks to relocate plus he financed his own stadium, BUT he’s also been paying all the legal fees in the lawsuit with st louis, ‘indemnification’ it’s called, but with the city of st louis case getting a boost from mark davis those fees are now running in the hundreds of millions of dollars and no end in sight. The title of the yahoo article must’ve been suggested by robert kraft, hilarious!!!

Comment

• UglyTruth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2018
                          • Send PM

Didn’t realize the Bengals are 5-2. Wow. Beat the Ravens last week too.

AFC is way too stacked. It’s like the Western conference of the NBA.
                          Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                          - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                          - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                          - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                          - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                          - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                          - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

Working...
                          X