• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berserker76
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post
    Ok so 3 are getting bans here. A couple first timers. Im really sorry first of all to the community as i wouldnt see a lot of this stuff if it were not for reported posts. So thanks to those of you who are getting this stuff to me.

One of these bans is going to be longer. And i dont know what else to say at this point because its almost like there is zero fucking regard to me from this poster who i consider a close friend. It always feels like a "Fuck You Fleet" thing to me. And im really pretty angry right now about this. Just so disrespectful to me. This is my house. My rules. Am i not a really fucking awesome leader here? Totally lax and never ban. I think im a really lenient and peaceful admin here. I belong to no click. I take no sides. I judge fairly. I care about everyone of you fans. But if you have no respect for me and my house? Get out.

If you know me....you know i always do what i say im gonna do. I always enforce the line in the sand that i draw. I think some feel like lines being drawn are just some fake shit or something. Some empty threat that makes one look strong or confident? Not gonna happen with me. Im an action guy. Not a talker. Im not here to blow smoke up your ass and then take no action. But i get some of you are used to that and live like that. Not me.

So again....most of you know whats up here. No politics and no religion. You see it report it. You are chomping at the bit to participate before i can mod? Just bite you tongue. Or i will ban.

Anyways aloha to all of you. We will being doing a gift giveaway starting tomorrow. That should ease some of the burden of this forum maybe reaching a point of mass meltdown.
    Sorry Fleet, truly nothing intentional with my comments. Will use better judgement in the future.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

https://www.nfl.com/news/panthers-pa...ff-nixon-will-

Panthers fire offensive coordinator Joe Brady after 5-7 start to season

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

And the Lions win.

Wonder if they'll let Lynn join in on the celebration....

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Whoaaa....thats a big surprise. Back to college?
          Tough break but he had Darnold and Cam for QBs.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
            And the Lions win.

Wonder if they'll let Lynn join in on the celebration....
            Batshit crazy.
            I look over at the game on the other screen at the local Spicy Wing Hut Sports Bar.
            DET goes for it on 4th and 1.
            ​​​​​Wait...there's the goalposts !
            They went for it from their own 10 yard line...fail.
            Then they won it on the final play.
            LOL.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• CivilBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Batshit crazy.
              I look over at the game on the other screen at the local Spicy Wing Hut Sports Bar.
              LOL.
              Campbell dialing his inner Staley without the analytics :biggrin:

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Batshit crazy.
                LOL.
                Anthoney Lynn passes out with that call

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                  Claude Humphrey, a HOF DE who played for the Falcons and Eagles from the late '60s to the early '80s, has died. If you've been around long enough, you may remember the Super Bowl when an Eagles defender was called for roughing the passer on Raiders QB Jim Plunkett, and the defender was so disgusted he picked up the flag and threw it back at the ref. That was Humphrey. That shoulda/coulda been the Chargers in that Super Bowl, not the Raiders. That was the year the Chargers were the best team in the AFC and hosted the Championship Game, and the Raiders, who had snuck into the playoffs as a wild card, somehow beat the Chargers and got to face an Eagles team in the Super Bowl that the Chargers could have easily defeated. What coulda/shoulda been.
                  Sad news, and I do remember that! Pretty funny.
                  That AFC championship game was the mud bowl, right? It never rains in Southern California my a**!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post
                    Ok so 3 are getting bans here. A couple first timers. Im really sorry first of all to the community as i wouldnt see a lot of this stuff if it were not for reported posts. So thanks to those of you who are getting this stuff to me.

One of these bans is going to be longer. And i dont know what else to say at this point because its almost like there is zero fucking regard to me from this poster who i consider a close friend. It always feels like a "Fuck You Fleet" thing to me. And im really pretty angry right now about this. Just so disrespectful to me. This is my house. My rules. Am i not a really fucking awesome leader here? Totally lax and never ban. I think im a really lenient and peaceful admin here. I belong to no click. I take no sides. I judge fairly. I care about everyone of you fans. But if you have no respect for me and my house? Get out.

If you know me....you know i always do what i say im gonna do. I always enforce the line in the sand that i draw. I think some feel like lines being drawn are just some fake shit or something. Some empty threat that makes one look strong or confident? Not gonna happen with me. Im an action guy. Not a talker. Im not here to blow smoke up your ass and then take no action. But i get some of you are used to that and live like that. Not me.

So again....most of you know whats up here. No politics and no religion. You see it report it. You are chomping at the bit to participate before i can mod? Just bite you tongue. Or i will ban.

Anyways aloha to all of you. We will being doing a gift giveaway starting tomorrow. That should ease some of the burden of this forum maybe reaching a point of mass meltdown.
                    Ok, so I guess i know why i was suspended for a day until after the game. I didn’t raise religion but I will ignore people that denigrate religion in the future. Apologies for my contribution to causing you trouble, i didn’t mean to be a problem to anyone.

Apologies to all in TPB if I offended anyone. Will self-correct …
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Wow, Brady sure was on a short leash...

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

San Diego State Football

@AztecFB
                        San Diego State (11-2) will play UTSA (12-1) in the
                        @FriscoBowlGame
                        on Dec. 21 at 6:30 p.m. CT (4:30 p.m. PT). https://bit.ly/3Dp223p

Congrats to SDSU on a great season. Time to win one more.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                          San Diego State Football

@AztecFB
                          San Diego State (11-2) will play UTSA (12-1) in the
                          @FriscoBowlGame
                          on Dec. 21 at 6:30 p.m. CT (4:30 p.m. PT). https://bit.ly/3Dp223p

Congrats to SDSU on a great season. Time to win one more.
                          That's the TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE Frisco Bowl...ugh...tacky sponsorships...whatever happened to the good old Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl? Guess it could be worse...could be the Bad Boys Mowers Gasparilla Bowl...

What are the best bowl names? What are the worst? BetAmerica analyst Ashley Anderson breaks down the best and worst names of the upcomming bowl season.

Comment

Working...
                          X