hideous

Frustrated Elementary School GIF by ABC Network
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

I had nightmare last night. Chiefs trading up, picking Brook Bowers and abusing AFC West for next 10 years

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
        I had nightmare last night. Chiefs trading up, picking Brook Bowers and abusing AFC West for next 10 years
        So business as usual?

Comment

• Icebolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

The Steelers retro unis are pretty bad also:

image.png
          makes me want to find my safari rifle

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
            Let's do this!
            • Aug 2022
            • Raleigh N. Carolina
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

I always loved those bumblebee uniforms, am I the only one?
            Nope I like them too

Comment

• Duck of Death
              Social Piranha
              • May 2022
              • Flyover, USA
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

At Michigan, Ben Herbert took before and after photos of players as he evolved their physiques over time. Reading about Jake Moody, he went from pretty skinny I read, sunken chest, not very strong (oh wait, thats me!) to a buffed out dude with six packs abs

Would be interesting to see the before and afters of Rumph, Matlock, maybe a couple OL after Herbert gets done with the workouts, that "one shower can't get the sweat and smell off of" - or whatever Harbaugh said about the Herbert workout
              That guy is a legend. Very excited to see what he can do for those guys you mentioned - also QJ, ‘Zont, JT Woods (if still in the picture), Pip, Bosa (health wise) … shit, everyone!

(I’m sure y’all have seen this vid, but it still gets me pumped every time!)

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

That guy is a legend. Very excited to see what he can do for those guys you mentioned - also QJ, ‘Zont, JT Woods (if still in the picture), Pip, Bosa (health wise) … shit, everyone!

Love it! One of the players: "Every single day is INSANE...and I LOVE that!!!" Nice. No more Staley Snowflakes...

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

They are putting a ton of faith in this guy to keep players healthy. Several of the FA's they've signed have been cheap and available due to injury history. And there's Bosa.

Comment

• AKFlyFisher
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2020
                    • Send PM

Chiefs are signing rugby star Rees-Zammit. I had hoped that Hortiz and this new staff might nab him. He is only 22, and in my eyes is the equivalent of an UDFA. I would have loved to see what this new staff could do with someone with his talent. Of course, I guess we will see how he develops with the Chiefs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher View Post
                      Chiefs are signing rugby star Rees-Zammit. I had hoped that Hortiz and this new staff might nab him. He is only 22, and in my eyes is the equivalent of an UDFA. I would have loved to see what this new staff could do with someone with his talent. Of course, I guess we will see how he develops with the Chiefs.
                      Dudes gonna bust

Comment

• NashBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They are putting a ton of faith in this guy to keep players healthy. Several of the FA's they've signed have been cheap and available due to injury history. And there's Bosa.
                        I personally don't see it as putting faith in Ben Herbert. Ben gets proven results. If the players don't buy into it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher View Post
                          On the bright side, we DO still have C.J. Okoye from Nigeria...let's see how well he develops under Harbo's coaching...

Comment

Working...
                          X