• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RepBolt
    All Bolt All Day
    • Jan 2020
    • Send PM

I read all 9 pages and I've got to say that I'm all in for AL. IMO, we need a new QB either in FA or draft. It can't be Tyrod Taylor because I don't think he has what it takes to win a SB. I could be wrong, and that it just didn't work out in BAL, BUF, CLE, but I don't see him taking us further than 9 win seasons.

After seeing Mahomes win the SB, and the Chiefs being in our division, AL and TT need to make some big moves this off season. And I think TT will finally make that splash acquisition we've all been wanting. Just don't know for who yet...

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
      So the other big ramification...we are stuck with Stewart for a long time
      Shit runs downhill lol

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
        So the other big ramification...we are stuck with Stewart for a long time
        Sigh. So depressing...

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Just tired of the passivity. We are so fucking soft. From play to mental. The owners are soft. The coaches are soft. The players are soft. We have some hard sons of bitches but the majority are bitches. Id get the team out of Carson for camp. Just to try it for a year. I dont care about fans being able to see them. Gonna lose them anyways without winning. Take these guys to death fucking valley and do camp there. No beaches after practice. No coastal chill. Just pure hell. They have earned it. And no QBs that need to drive 6 hours a day to get tp practice and study in a fucking car.

We got guys like Okung and Tillery when push comes to shove start attacking with things regarding Bitcoin and the Fall Of Western Civilization. Get me a coach who doesnt push down his rage only to have it manifest itself as heavy breathing and shaking in front of the microphone. Make your players wear your pain.

And Im tired of the insanity of the FO thinking that its always just the players. That team last year...despite the injuries played like a fucking poorly coached team. Cant tackle. Cant block. Cant take responsibility.

Sorry im not well. This chiefs thing makes me cringe.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RepBolt View Post
            I read all 9 pages and I've got to say that I'm all in for AL. IMO, we need a new QB either in FA or draft. It can't be Tyrod Taylor because I don't think he has what it takes to win a SB. I could be wrong, and that it just didn't work out in BAL, BUF, CLE, but I don't see him taking us further than 9 win seasons.

After seeing Mahomes win the SB, and the Chiefs being in our division, AL and TT need to make some big moves this off season. And I think TT will finally make that splash acquisition we've all been wanting. Just don't know for who yet...
            I think the Big splash will be resigning some of our star players before we turn into a joke.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• RepBolt
              All Bolt All Day
              • Jan 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I think the Big splash will be resigning some of our star players before we turn into a joke.
              That definitely needs to happen with a couple of our players. We're fortunate that we have a big cap to play with this off season to acquire some outside talent.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                Ya cuz so far that gumbo has left a crappy taste in my mouth.
                LOL...good one, Gang! And I agree...

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                  this is fine GIF
                  I'm sorry...this reminds me of the entire last season! Absolutely spot on...Chargers just paddling under water...
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• SDBORN
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Just tired of the passivity. We are so fucking soft. From play to mental. The owners are soft. The coaches are soft. The players are soft. We have some hard sons of bitches but the majority are bitches. Id get the team out of Carson for camp. Just to try it for a year. I dont care about fans being able to see them. Gonna lose them anyways without winning. Take these guys to death fucking valley and do camp there. No beaches after practice. No coastal chill. Just pure hell. They have earned it. And no QBs that need to drive 6 hours a day to get tp practice and study in a fucking car.

We got guys like Okung and Tillery when push comes to shove start attacking with things regarding Bitcoin and the Fall Of Western Civilization. Get me a coach who doesnt push down his rage only to have it manifest itself as heavy breathing and shaking in front of the microphone. Make your players wear your pain.

And Im tired of the insanity of the FO thinking that its always just the players. That team last year...despite the injuries played like a fucking poorly coached team. Cant tackle. Cant block. Cant take responsibility.

Sorry im not well. This chiefs thing makes me cringe.
                    Damn Fleet. Hear hear. Time to crack the whip on these softies.

It's time for a new era. No more finesse. Will Lynn change things now that Rivers is gone? He has a lot to prove this year. Not sure extending him is motivation though.

TT and AL have cap space to play with now. Will they make a splash?

​​​​
                    ​​

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

It could argued that Tom Brady can help turn the culture around. Not necessarily by me, but it can be argued.
                      that would be worth the cap space and losing more OG fans.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        It could argued that Tom Brady can help turn the culture around. Not necessarily by me, but it can be argued.
                        that would be worth the cap space and losing more OG fans.
                        Saw some discussion today that the 49ers have a very low buyout in the Garoppolo contract and have a ready made Super Bowl team for Brady to step into.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Saw some discussion today that the 49ers have a very low buyout in the Garoppolo contract and have a ready made Super Bowl team for Brady to step into.
                          That makes a lot of sense.
                          home town for TB too.
                          I think Lynch has the balls to pull the trigger
                          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

Working...
                          X